GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that channel 10 news vid where he mentioned the phone call & text, he also said he spent the nite w/ his friend.

I don't remember if it was only media that said he spent the nite w/ his mom, or if that was in a video...I never saw a video w/ him saying he spent the nite w/ mom- but I haven't watched all the vids.

I read it to mean that he spent the night of the text (Tues night) with his mom and the next night (Wed night) with a friend.

I think we are looking at very bad reporting. This makes it hard to know in what direction to look. So my head keeps swinging left, then right, then left again. JMO

Yes - I was posting those articles to show how the details were different in some of the initial articles.

I read it to mean that he spent the night of the text (Tues night) with his mom and the next night (Wed night) with a friend.

At some point I read that he said he last Tina Wednesday morning ... so I don't think he spent Tuesday night anywhere but their house.

I'll try to find the source, for what it is worth. LOL

Borders said he last saw Hermann and the children Wednesday morning.

http://www.whas11.com/news/Investig...in-Ohio-home-of-missing-family-108005109.html

I hadn't thought of this before but if GB just happened to get lucky that night, he might have had his mind on other things and that's all. I hope he's able to answer all the questions for as long as it takes and isn't involved.

We should probably be a bit careful about accusations against GB, so far, there is no evidence that anything he said is not the complete truth. Maybe he spoiled the dog and tended to overfeed it and she wanted to make sure he didn't feed it again. Maybe SHE was forgetful about it and wanted him to not worry, since he was going to be gone for the night. Sometimes such a small thing becomes a focus and is truly irrelevant in the scheme of things. For all we know, since his work was such a long drive away, maybe he worked several extra long shifts during the week and always spent the night with his mom in between those shifts. A great number of people were making some pretty serious accusations toward him for the last few days, and so far NONE of that has turned out to be the case. This is JMOO of course!!!
I hear you, but I am speculating, not accusing. I would venture to say that is true of most of us here, but of course, can only speak for myself.

I just saw a tweet from Michelle Signona - said she's working on this story.

http://twitter.com/#!/MichelleSigona

Hopefully she will have all the facts straight....from what I've seen of her site & appearances on HLN's Prime News, she is good w/ facts...she talks to LE...IMO, she doesn't just regurgitate whatever other media is releasing.

I just saw a tweet from Michelle Signona - said she's working on this story.

http://twitter.com/#!/MichelleSigona

Hopefully she will have all the facts straight....from what I've seen of her site & appearances on HLN's Prime News, she is good w/ facts...she talks to LE...IMO, she doesn't just regurgitate whatever other media is releasing.
Sounds promising, but there were 2 posts on this thread today about HLN getting the details of the rescue/arrest wrong. Maybe she will straighten the rest of HLN out. ;)

I hadn't thought of this before but if GB just happened to get lucky that night, he might have had his mind on other things and that's all. I hope he's able to answer all the questions for as long as it takes and isn't involved.

How sad if this is the case. IMO

He got lucky and spent the night away from the home. Tina and the others were not so lucky.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...concern-grows-as-4-still-missing.html?sid=101

Prolly already posted somewhere, but the article is interesting as it quotes GB discussing the nature of their relationship after the break up. Says the house was to be foreclosed on, that's why she was looking for apt, and he says he stayed there "sometimes".

that's one of the inconsistencies - it was also reported that they lived together...so who knows how much of this is mis-reporting by media

The couple were still living together despite splitting up several weeks ago,

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/nov/12/35/4-people-missing-college-lockdown-ar-288593/

I was just listening to channel 5 news here in massachusetts and they said that Sara was being held captive by one of the men that lived in the house.. Was this just a mistatement or was there more than one person living in the house..
Has anyone else heard this..

Where GB spent the night has changed.
The time of the text from Tina to GB has changed.
Where Stephanie Sprang's car was located has changed.

Anything else?

I think the media, in their rush to be ahead of their competition, is rushing to press without confirmation of the facts. Since the beginning we've seen a lot of things change.

It was initially reported that GB was the one who reported Tina, Stephanie, Sarah, and Kody missing. We now know that the manager of the Dairy Queen was the one who first called 911 to do a wellness check on Wednesday night, and when Tina didn't come to work Thursday, went to Tina's house herself, peeked in windows, entered the house and saw blood, and called 911. GB didn't learn about any of this until later....... if the more recent reporting is more accurate.

Well - I hope that the 3 who remain missing are found asap. I am confident in LE and Im sure they are working like mad to find them.

And for Sarah - God bless her and give her strength to deal with what is a long road ahead of her.

I get the impression from reading his quoted words that he did still live there, but didn't always stay there, and they were working at going separate ways. It may have been common for him to stay with friends/family, especially since he worked 80mi away, and I can imagine it to be stressful to live under the same roof with someone you broke up with. Interesting that they broke up, he works out of town, the house is being foreclosed upon, but he doesn't leave permanently? I could see if they had kids together, but I find it odd he couldn't get an apt closer to work, or stay with family friends on a full time basis. Just odd to me...

I am more inclined to trust reporting which quotes someone as saying something, although even that gets screwed up. this same story states in the last line that stephanie's car was found in tina's garage, which I understand is false.

Somebody please remind me not to read comments on news articles (nor youtube videos). It's a sad state of affairs...the mentality of some people who have computers and Internet access.

I already knew this...but I sometimes relapse into reading them...

I agree! I read the comments under one article, and wonder about not only the mentality, but is this what our schools are turning out???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avbeee