GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be why Sheriff Barber left so suddenly from the news conference yesterday...probably had info that they were found relayed to him. So Sad...:(

Copter flying over Apple Valley, can't tell which one. It appears they are circling near the (original) crime scene. Not sure why.

I'm very late in getting online today. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning. Just before going to bed (about 2:00am - Pacific time) I read a news article on the missing three - Tina, Stephanie, and Kody, and read the comments below the article. In the comments, there were several people who stated that the bodies had just been found. But, there was one comment that stunned me. It was posted by "hopeful" on page 2 of the comments:

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wbns/T2GFILT3KV2VQ65HG

Sigh. Just came home to this news. I always think I'm so sure victims are dead until they find them and I realize I was hoping that this time . . .

It's good that they were found so their families don't have to wonder forever what happened to them. The huge miracle, of course, is that Sarah survived.
My heart goes out to Tina's and Stephanie's families.

Hope they fry this child and woman killing .

The video is showing Apple Valley Lake.

Oh goodness, I didn't see about this when I posted about the copter. I heard it and went to see where it was flying (I'm close ... ugg).

I'm very late in getting online today. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning. Just before going to bed (about 2:00am - Pacific time) I read a news article on the missing three - Tina, Stephanie, and Kody, and read the comments below the article. In the comments, there were several people who stated that the bodies had just been found. But, there was one comment that stunned me. It was posted by "hopeful" on page 2 of the comments:

OMG... I hope this is just a rumor.

Gee.....guess I was too optimistic hoping they'd be found alive. This so heartbreaking. All I can do right now is just sit here and ask WHY over and over again :frown:.

I pretty much had assumed they were dead myself because once in custody he would have told if they were still alive knowing that he would be much better off charged with kidnapping versus murder.

Eight days after being reported missing, sources confirm that the bodies of missing Knox County boy and two women have been found dead.

The bodies were found in the northwest part of the county above Apple Valley Thursday, a souce told NBC 4.

According to the Knox County Sheriff's Office, Thursday's regularly-scheduled news conference was rescheduled for 4 p.m.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/nov/18/3/bodies-missing-boy-women-found-ar-295449/

This is where they were searching late last night, and several people commented on the local news forum below a news article that the bodies had been found.

(respectfully snipped)

I have an uneasy feeling that S. Sprang was an unwitting link here, seems she wasn't reported missing either, was likely assumed missing after her car was discovered at Tinas?
Sorry rambling - so many questions, so few answers

I've had that same sinking feeling for a while too.

Yes...now comes the big question -- WHY??? I'm thinking poor Sarah was a "bonus" to him. But what about Kody?? Geeze louise - another senseless tragedy.

This is only my speculation of course but I think his main target was Sarah. I think he had watched her and her family and knew their daily habits.

I think he is another Joe Duncan who had no qualms destroying the people that stood in his way of kidnapping Sarah. Those who would tell on him and report Sarah missing.

When I think of Kody's handsome little face I just breakdown in tears. He was just a scared little boy. How does someone become so evil that they can look into the eyes of a frightened child and brutally murder them?

God bless the victims and their families.

On page 1 a post by "retired cop" says they should search Apple Valley Lake, cold water, bodies stay down...

This is where they were searching late last night, and several people commented on the local news forum below a news article that the bodies had been found.

Last night... when they found the blue sweatshirt? Or was there another search? I thought the blue sweatshirt was found close to Tina's house...

On page 1 a post by "retired cop" says they should search Apple Valley Lake, cold water, bodies stay down...

Is there any confirmation on where the bodies were found for sure other than northwest Knox County?

POSTED: 2:53 pm EST November 18, 2010
UPDATED: 3:01 pm EST November 18, 2010

*NEWS Conference scheduled for 4 p.m.*

HOWARD, Ohio -- Eight days after being reported missing, sources tell an NBC station that the bodies of a missing boy and two women have been found.The bodies were found near Apple Valley Thursday, sources told NBC 4 in Columbus.Tina Herrmann, 32, her 10-year-old son, Kody, and Herrman's friend, 41-year-old Stephanie Sprang were reported missing Nov. 10. from a home in Howard, Ohio....

-more at link-

http://www.wlwt.com/r/25841435/detail.html

Rest in Peace Innocent Souls...

It was just off Magers Road northeast of Tina's house

The sweatshirt... The bodies were reportedly found in the NW part of the county. Now, they're saying near Apple Valley... Would that be "near" Apple Valley?

(ok - real life for me until the presser...)

As far as I know, Apple Valley is NOT northwestern Knox County. But I've only lived here for 11 years... :p

I just read the news of Tina, Kody and Stephanie being found dead.
Such sad sad news.
Da*n... there are not enough words!!!!

My condolences to their family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3