GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We both said searchers should be looking UP!

:(

We did... I think someone else said they had that thought, too, as they walked away from their computer, then returned to see us discussing it.

FYI, I get a feeling now that this is not MH's first time doing this.

do we know how the cops knew where to find sarah?

I recall after Sarah was found, hearing or reading (can't remember which) that the receipt lead them to MH's house. But then it was reported that they found the receipt at his house, so if they were already at the house it didn't lead them there. At a subsequent PC, Barber refused to say where the receipt was found. I suppose we'll eventually find out. Maybe the receipt was part of a tip?

How are you all hearing what the chopper guys are saying? I have no soound on my feed.

And I am still on hold with tech support for work. Grrr!!!

This is where they were searching late last night into the wee hours of the morning. Magers Road, northeast of Tina's house. They mentioned Colopy Road which you can see in the upper right hand corner of the map.

MagersRoadzoomout.jpg

I don't have any live feed at all now :( To hear the sound though, I had to put it all the way up on the copter's feed and then max the sound on my computer. All I heard was background noise though, no one was talking.

The sweatshirt... The bodies were reportedly found in the NW part of the county. Now, they're saying near Apple Valley... Would that be "near" Apple Valley?

(ok - real life for me until the presser...)

I posted a map.............yes, it would be near Apple Valley Road

This isn't where they were searching last night though. Think MH told them where to look? In a hole in a tree.

I posted a map.............yes, it would be near Apple Valley Road

No, not where the bodies were found, if MSM is correct about the NW part of the county today. I posted a previous map a few pages back of the county - the area they searched last night is not in the NW part of the county.

This isn't where they were searching last night though. Think MH told them where to look? In a hole in a tree.

Maybe he did, because I don't know how else they would have found this (this soon at least, and especially if in a tree).

Maybe that explains the Sheriff's demeanor yesterday.

Yes............that's the area

Are you talking about the blue sweatshirt search last night... or where the bodies were found? Those are two completely different places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop