GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to posting on FB Dave Bevington said on 1300 AM, there will be no press conference this afternoon or tomorrow.

The sweatpants/sweatshirt/whateverarticleofclothingitis was found by an area where people would have bonfires. There is always a possibility they aren't connected to the case.

Did you see in last nite's video, right after they show the blue sweatshirt, a pile of what looks like ashes? Made my stomach turn. Hopefully that's not a body.

Not possible for so many reasons. I have two previous posts about this.

JMO

The sweatpants/sweatshirt/whateverarticleofclothingitis was found by an area where people would have bonfires. There is always a possibility they aren't connected to the case.

True, but if he wanted to take the back way out of Apple Valley, unfortunately that area is along the way.

My sister is a friend of the Maynard family, and apparently the family is financially strained even by buying new clothes for S. My sister asked who was coordinating meals for them and they acted like they had no idea what she was talking about, as though it was a foreign idea that people should provide them with food in a time of crisis.

My heart is so broken for this girl and her family.

My sister is a friend of the Maynard family, and apparently the family is financially strained even by buying new clothes for S. My sister asked who was coordinating meals for them and they acted like they had no idea what she was talking about, as though it was a foreign idea that people should provide them with food in a time of crisis.

My heart is so broken for this girl and her family.

:(

I asked on a previous thread about the foundation that Sarah's father has set up at the local bank. He gave crossroads, but not a physical address. I was wondering if he was ever considering making that account someone how accessible via paypal. I know it's not food, but I wanted to do SOMETHING to help that family.

I couldn't imagine.

CKay, you're right. I'm just saying with the ashes there, don't assume the worst until those would all be connected together. It's doubtful he burned the bodies right there... like Antiquegirl has been pointing out.

I honestly get the feeling though, that this was all premeditated. I would be searching more remote areas such as Mohawk Dam area, or a good place would be Woodbury Wildlife Area. About a 30-40 minute drive from Mt. Vernon and all... but not much in the way of civilization out there.

Okay I gotta ask - and I've been around WS a while - but I cannot figure out what the initials MSM stand for...can someone help a slow old lady out??? ;)

I have serious doubts that any clothing that is found in locations other than where Tina, Kody & Stephanie are found is going to be related to this investigation. Reasons being I can't really picture MH having them disrobe and then strew their clothing about in various places in the woods. Even if he did have them get undressed, I would think he would either burn all of the clothing or hide it together in one location. It is not uncommon to find articles of clothing discarded in the woods, especially where kids and teens may congregate, so I am not surprised that they are finding these items. Navy sweats are a pretty common color since they go with just about anything and purple sweats would be common in this area, since it is local school colors.

Ronso ~ Your questions on FB were responded to, but not with enough info to provide me with a location. One person said Simpson Rd and another directed to teh news article, which says a creek near Hoffman's house. Hmmm...

ON FB page: NEW INFORMATION: We have just learned a press conference has TENTATIVELY been scheduled for 3 p.m. We'll bring it to you live on 10TV.com.

Wbns NEW INFORMATION: We have just learned a press conference has TENTATIVELY been scheduled for 3 p.m. We'll bring it to you live on 10TV.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech