GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC 4 says they are confirming with a source connected to the case that the bodies were found. :(

As much as you KNOW they're dead, you still hope they aren't. This is heartbreaking.

Truly heartbreaking.

:(

We all knew it was coming - doesn't make it any less heartbreaking.

Finding Sarah alive was a true miracle.

Hats off to the Knox County Sheriff's Dept... Truly a great job.

NW part of county "above" Apple Valley.....where is our map person???

Speechless! because if this msm is wrong how sad that the family heard this on the news and not from LE:banghead:

Interesting. I assumed the family was told first, but 10TV doesn't have it yet on their website. Maybe they're lagging or maybe they were told to wait.

I am wondering if they were found in the North Liberty/Fredericktown area (What I consider to be NW Knox County)? Or just right off of Route 3 area right outside of Apple Valley. Hopefully they'll clarify.

can someone like holle or good with the map point to northwest part of the county above Apple Valley

I'm not the map person - this is the best I could do as far the Knox County lines. Maybe a local can confirm is this is correct? I believe Apple Valley is the lake area between Mt Vernon and Danville? Locals, please correct me if this is wrong...

attachment.php

Attachments

• KnoxCounty2.jpg
    KnoxCounty2.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 374
So sad, just heard. This is just heartbreaking to hear after having some hope left.

Interesting. I assumed the family was told first, but 10TV doesn't have it yet on their website. Maybe they're lagging or maybe they were told to wait.

I would think so too. which waiting would be the best for the families. I have nott seen yet where they called off the searches think be said on the scanner moving over there. :(

So tragic....I just don't understand why this keeps happening. Prayers for the family. Especially Sarah.

This is not poping up in other news yet, hopefully they will clarify soon.

I think the other news stations are waiting for it to be confirmed at the press conference. They likely don't have the same source that NBC 4 does.

I think the other news stations are waiting for it to be confirmed at the press conference. They likely don't have the same source that NBC 4 does.

Quite frankly, the others may know and are respecting LE to hold off, as we both know how sensationalistic nbc4 can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech