OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, Please delete if not allowed:
It's worth a listen but no new theories, really. There were a few things I hadn't heard before such as his parents have hired a private investigator (as many hoped they had), that his voice was recorded on Google directions during the time he was on his walk and that he didn't necessarily sound intoxicated, that he had received a text message from an old girlfriend during the evening which could've started the disagreement/heated argument and his need to "cool off". It was said that the hosts spoke at length with BD and the friend, SH, but it sounded as if they had not spoken with other family members or coworkers or anyone else.
I don't know how I missed your post the last time I read this thread, but thank you for this information!

I hadn't heard about Tyler getting a text from an ex-girlfriend. I'm sure if this is true, that LE has spoken to her to see if she's heard from Tyler ever since? Information like this gets my mind wandering in different directions.

Maybe LE isn't discussing this with the media because Easton shopping district doesn't want to scare off tourists? How much clout and sway would that shopping district have over the Police Chief?
Why are some disappearances front page news and others completely ignored?

In part I think it's whether the families hire someone to help them get media interest.

I wonder if he used google directions, it took him on the highway or to a major street if he didn't have it set on pedestrian mode. Could have been hit by a car as has been speculated or picked up. Wonder if body laying by highway or went into a holding pond, like Dr. Teleka (can't recall her last name).

Woods, highway, threeholding ponds.

Hilton Easton, Columbus Hotel - 43219 Map

Last edited:
This caught my eye.
Event occurred last Sunday 4:30 am
Locations are within 10 Miles, 10 minutes of Easton Town Mall.
Not far by Ohio standards.
Point is - Sunday early am (close time frame) Predators are out there and they have habits, time frame of activity, stalking, traveling to next victim
Not saying this is specifically related to TD disappearing, but, who really knows...Predators are predators.
Two sexual assaults reported near OSU’s campus Sunday

“According to the notice, the first happened around 4:30 a.m. Sunday behind a home on East 16th Avenue. A woman said she was sleeping in her vehicle when a man got in and started making sexual advances. She said the man demanded she remove her shirt and began touching her legs.
The victim got out of the vehicle and the man ran away.
The suspect was described as a white male in his early 40’s, with long hair and a full beard. At the time, he was wearing American Flag shorts.
Around 9:30 a.m., a woman reported she was walking her dog in the alley between East 11th Avenue and Chittenden Avenue when a man approached her from behind...
More in article...

This so much! Didn’t she say he finished 1 of her drinks at the Dollhouse on TCG? iirc, BD said that. That’s been a theory of mine.

It seemed to me like that was the intent when telling that detailed story...to make people question whether he could have been drugged by drinking the rest of her drink. It was to explain EXACTLY how it could've occurred, to plant that idea in people's heads.

I doubt the mummified body found is Tyler’s.

1) Unless his body was moved to that location (dead or alive), it’s a totally different area of Columbus - almost diametric. That’s just not a place a tourist would know of or willingly want to go.

2) The area the body was found in is generally known as being high crime. I personally would never walk around Hilltop alone, day or night. It’s more likely the deceased is someone who was caught up in gang related activity, drug activity, etc.

Just my opinion.

Edit for clarification

Last edited:
A hit and run Thursday 3:30 am about one mile from Hilton Easton
Recent event that reminds similar accident could have happened to TD

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 / 04:51 AM EDT/ Updated: Aug 8, 2019 / 01:30 PM EDT
stelzer-ped-struck.jpg

COLUMBUS (WCMH) — A person was hospitalized in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle in northeast Columbus.

Columbus police tell NBC4 the pedestrian was struck in the area of Stelzer and McCutcheon roads at about 3:30am, Thursday.

According to police, the vehicle then drove away from the scene.

The pedestrian was taken to Grant Medical Center in critical condition.

Police continue to investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member