DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TY.
This is excellent
Did we know this...
”Tyler’s family also believe that he was unaware that he was so lost – his google records show that he was watching videos and listening to music while trying to make his way back to the hotel.”

watching videos?
I wonder if he had Spotify or YouTube on his phone. Maybe he was trying to calm himself down while walking- listening to music always calms me down when I am stressed.

TY.
This is excellent
Did we know this...
”Tyler’s family also believe that he was unaware that he was so lost – his google records show that he was watching videos and listening to music while trying to make his way back to the hotel.”

watching videos?

One of the last things he did was watch a Youtube video right before he called Brittany. More than likely he was listening to a music video. I don't think that is odd especially if he thought he was finally on his was back he was just passing the time. I'm speculating of course but after the video I'd say this is when he called Brittany at around 4:01 am.

Last edited:
But how does he make a call at 04:11 in which he says to Brittany: 'I'm walking through the woods and I can see the hotel" if he was snatched at the parking lot? If he actually did walk over to the 'Costco woods/pond' and got snatched or had an accident there, he could very well be there.

And if he got snatched after the 04:10 call, he could be anywhere including the place you mentioned above.

That's my point, I don't think he was ever near Abbott. I'd have to go back and listen to a podcast but I'm pretty sure the call wasn't at 4:11 more like 4:01 to 4:03.

Just my opinion but I believe that Tyler knew where he was when he called Brittany and I think he actually was looking at the Hilton. I think he was listening to a music video and once he was in view of the hotel he called her. The question would be where could he have been to say he was in the woods and be able to see the hotel? I'd say he was somewhere in the bigger circled area in the photo below. He would be able to see the Hilton if he was nearer the street. I know on some phones it will show you on a map exactly where you are standing. The Hilton would be marked on the map so he would know for sure where he was.

He also said he was something like 5 to 10 minutes away. It would take that long or maybe a little more for him to walk that distance. He would have had to walk to the opposite side of the Hotel also since the view he had was the back of the Hilton.
So maybe as he's walking across the street a car is making a right hand turn from Easton Way onto Stelzer and no one is really paying attention. It's dark and maybe the driver has been drinking and he isn't expecting someone to be walking on to the highway at 4 am especially from that area. He accidentally hits Tyler but stops to see if he's OK. At this point who knows what could have happened. Maybe the driver and a friend put Tyler in the car with intentions of getting him to a hospital but realized he was dead not long after and panicked. From there they could have put him anywhere.

Attachments

• Screenshot (187).png
    Screenshot (187).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
TY.
This is excellent
Did we know this...

watching videos?

There is a screenshot of his google activity in that article -

Attachments

• 71803936_395121948102136_5664622599938768896_n.jpg
    71803936_395121948102136_5664622599938768896_n.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 80
Acc

3:37am – Tyler calls Brittany. He apologizes and said that he is walking around the block smoking a cigarette and he will be right back. He explains that he was just pissed off and will see her in a few minutes.

After she gets off the phone with Tyler, Schon returns to the hotel. Brittany questions why Tyler isn’t with him. He says not to worry about it and that Tyler is just blowing off steam.

But how would he have known where Tyler was if Tyler himself had no clue where he was?

It could be possible that when Schon left he got a hold of Tyler. Schon is familiar with the area so all Tyler has to do was give him one clue as to were he was.

Last edited:
wow first time I noticed the time stamps on the pressers map.
Well there go all my theories.

So I don't understand. The digital trail of Tylers phone ended at the corner of the Abbott Labs parking lot at 3:53am. But yet, according to this link:
True Crime Society - Into thin air – where is Tyler Davis?

3:37am – Tyler calls Brittany. He apologizes and said that he is walking around the block smoking a cigarette and he will be right back. He explains that he was just pissed off and will see her in a few minutes.

After she gets off the phone with Tyler, Schon returns to the hotel. Brittany questions why Tyler isn’t with him. He says not to worry about it and that Tyler is just blowing off steam.

4:10am – Tyler is still not back at the hotel. He calls again. He says he is
walking through the woods and can see the hotel
and that he will be there in 5 minutes.

4.11am final call, just an open line for about 4 seconds. When she cals back it goes straight to voicemail.

So 17 minutes after the last ping from the Abbott Labs parking lot is the final spoken call where Tyler tells Brittany he's walking through the woods. And 1 minute later a final silent call from Tylers phone.

Wow, now I understand LE focussed on the swamp and other wooded areas. Tyler had another 18 minutes actiradius from that parking lot. At least walking. Or if he got picked up, he could even have been further away.

Excellent questions. Even though I think she got some of the times wrong about the phone calls the fact that Tyler was watching a Youtube video at 3:59 am means his phone was still transmitting a signal.

This and the fact that he was using his phone for directions suggests he was functioning and not totally blitzed and mindlessly wandering. What happened?

I think Tyler was asking for the wrong directions the whole time and it led him on a wild goose chase. Saying "take me to Easton suites" isn't going to get him to the Hilton. If he would have said take me to the Hilton at Easton then most likely it would have. I personally think he finally asked for the right directions and made it most of the way there. After this maybe foul play either by accident or intentional.

It's sad because I remember reading on another forum a post by one of Tyler's employees and she said how great of a boss he was and how well liked. She said he always tried to make work as fun as possible for people there and would go out of his way to accommodate the employees with the schedule.
People at times forget that Tyler was a son and husband and a father. I think it's very possible that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time and all this other stuff means nothing at all.

But how does he make a call at 04:11 in which he says to Brittany: 'I'm walking through the woods and I can see the hotel" if he was snatched at the parking lot? If he actually did walk over to the 'Costco woods/pond' and got snatched or had an accident there, he could very well be there.

And if he got snatched after the 04:10 call, he could be anywhere including the place you mentioned above.
I recall in True Crime Garage that Brittany said that to Tyler, woods could be a group of 4-5 trees. I’m sure she was exaggerating a bit but we have to keep our minds open to other areas of trees rather than what we consider woods.

Also, I think it’s entirely possible he saw something he thought was the hotel but it could have been any place. In an unfamiliar city any taller, lit up building could be mistaken for a hotel. Maybe he saw the sign, though...I’m just thinking that again, we have to consider Tyler’s version of things vs ours.

IIRC, it took them a little while to get phone records, so they may have been going off old fashioned mapping when they did that? Just guessing.

His phone pinged of the tower near Costco but from what I understand he could have been within a 5 mile or more radius. So I'm just assuming that they searched that area for another reason.

If I lived closer, I would go there myself and ask that question to my phone. Any locals that could maybe give this a shot?

I'm new here and this is my first post, I haven't read everything, maybe someone has posted this before. When I was already in Google maps in the area where Tyler went missing (on my computer) and typed "Easton Suites" (and not "Suits"? I haven't listened to the recording), it took me to "Hampton Inn & Suites". I hardly use Maps on my phone, but it would show that it was "Hampton Inn & Suites" and not the Hilton, on the phone, I think. But maybe a drunk person wouldn't pay attention, I don't know. They also might look similar, the buildings, both red and white?

Posting here stresses me a bit, haha. I hope I'm not offending any rules.

I'm new here and this is my first post, I haven't read everything, maybe someone has posted this before. When I was already in Google maps in the area where Tyler went missing (on my computer) and typed "Easton Suites" (and not "Suits"? I haven't listened to the recording), it took me to "Hampton Inn & Suites". I hardly use Maps on my phone, but it would show that it was "Hampton Inn & Suites" and not the Hilton, on the phone, I think. But maybe a drunk person wouldn't pay attention, I don't know. They also might look similar, the buildings, both red and white?

Posting here stresses me a bit, haha. I hope I'm not offending any rules.

I’m in agreement with you. I think it’s very likely he ended up at the Hampton, but he still imo made his way back a good ways and possibly ended up near Costco or further down to the construction area below Costco right across from the Hilton. This area was one of the places marked in red. Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille