OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts are similar but involve more of a "rendezvous" with someone who just got off work at the last stop bar. After reading the YELP review of the DH (if true) written by a patron who states he was unknowingly drugged, no memory after 3 drinks and later his GF saw 2 scary guys dump him at his house all bruised & cut. Didn't remember a thing till he woke up the next morning and found $2000 charged on his account.... I could easily see TD drugged (could explain what was going on with him when they got to the hotel) arrangements made to meet alone (but not really alone) and something nefarious happening from there. If the friend new he may have been trying to shield BD from it by offering to look for TD, saw the beginnings of the hook up and decided to leave. Also, the friend may have told LE everything he knew from that night and it checked out. LE may have told him to stay quiet to protect the investigation. JMO & tossing thoughts around.

yikes! big red flag!

My thoughts are similar but involve more of a "rendezvous" with someone who just got off work at the last stop bar. After reading the YELP review of the DH (if true) written by a patron who states he was unknowingly drugged, no memory after 3 drinks and later his GF saw 2 scary guys dump him at his house all bruised & cut. Didn't remember a thing till he woke up the next morning and found $2000 charged on his account.... I could easily see TD drugged (could explain what was going on with him when they got to the hotel) arrangements made to meet alone (but not really alone) and something nefarious happening from there. If the friend new he may have been trying to shield BD from it by offering to look for TD, saw the beginnings of the hook up and decided to leave. Also, the friend may have told LE everything he knew from that night and it checked out. LE may have told him to stay quiet to protect the investigation. JMO & tossing thoughts around.

Not a terrible thought at all, very common occurrence I ran into this a few times when I was a LEO. Most of the time people end up home or beat up and flag someone down. But they can turn ugly, which this one might have. I always tell everyone to stay with your drinks at all times you have no idea who in an establishment with you

What is the distance between Chagrin Rd. which is where the Hilton is and the Abbott labs area where his phone last pinged? I’m just wondering how long it might of taken him to walk that, etc.
Abbot Labs to the Hilton (notice mileage is from front door to front door, from property to property it would be less):

Google Maps

Listening to the podcast true crime.. few things....
Friend is referred to as John. (Could be a cover name) It’s been said he was/is married- but Brittany mentioned being a “wing man” for him - which I take that as trying to find him a woman.

They are used to being up all night for their jobs.

Tyler gets in an “argument” with a bouncer.

IMO, It’s not weird for a couple to go to a strip club.

They were offered bottled water from the strip club.

I’m not sure the abbot labs thing is credible.. pings usually come in a radius not a direct location.

Friend is referred to as John. (Could be a cover name) It’s been said he was/is married- but Brittany mentioned being a “wing man” for him - which I take that as trying to find him a woman.

I’m not sure the abbot labs thing is credible.. pings usually come in a radius not a direct location.

Abbott Labs was from google location services not cell phone pings (according to his mother in law) in case that makes any difference.

WhAt else does the podcast say? Thank you

Can you share the name of the podcast?

Brittany is very thorough and descriptive. The podcasters even point out she may be too descriptive or nervous from just being on the podcast.
Tyler was adamant they weren’t in the right place. She says he started walking toward the condos if you walk left out of the Hilton.
(Wondering if they are checking ring/nest doorbells)

there is 33 minutes between each call 3:37am and then 4:10 am. At 4:10 says he’s walking through woods and sees the hotel and will be back in 5 min. Called again 4 min later and then his phone died.

I can’t believe the friend ended up leaving while his very good friend is MISSING. And reassured Brittany that Tyler would return.

It’s so sketchy. It seems as if he was trying to go do something/meet someone.

Abbott Labs was from google location services not cell phone pings (according to his mother in law) in case that makes any difference.
There's a Abbott Nutrition at Easton Square. Across the street is a parking lot right next to 'the woods' and with a body of water. What if he walked there or maybe was abducted and driven to that secluded parking lot by someone targeting men.

There's a Abbott Nutrition at Easton Square. Across the street is a parking lot right next to 'the woods' and with a body of water. What if he walked there or maybe was abducted and driven to that secluded parking lot by someone targeting men.

This is good info! Maybe the location was actually Abbott nutrition but the MIL assumed they meant Abbott Labs. The area seems to fit the scenario.

I wonder if that area was searched.

Someone targeting men at 3
I don't get the strip club part either. It takes a darn confident woman to go to a strip club with her husband. Or you just KNOW you look better than the strippers LOL.
Makes you think maybe there was another reason to go there.
It has been said the good guy friend lives 10 minutes from Hilton. Does he frequent that Dollhouse? Did Uber rider offer to take Tyler for a purchase...like meet me down the street ? Tyler was missing for at least 40 minutes before he announces he is on his way back...which makes one believe he was doing or meeting something

there is 33 minutes between each call 3:37am and then 4:10 am. At 4:10 says he’s walking through woods and sees the hotel and will be back in 5 min. Called again 4 min later and then his phone died.

I can’t believe the friend ended up leaving while his very good friend is MISSING. And reassured Brittany that Tyler would return.

It’s so sketchy. It seems as if he was trying to go do something/meet someone.
I agree. I don’t have a good feeling about this friend.

I was shocked to find that the good guy friend was married...no mention of a wife only he has visited their home many times...he helped design her ring...and the good guy friend reportedly left before Tyler came or was coming back to the hotel. Yes strange to hang out when in her own words they only get a few (3) times a year away alone without the baby. I can’t imagine why a post was taken down...even the slightest bit of info could jog someone’s memory of that night....like they didn’t see Tyler but they saw something odd near that location....
Where did you find the friend is married? Any other details on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13