OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she meant a two room suite? Like with a living room and bedroom? That's absolutely not as strange as saying that the guy in the video was the "friend" but, the "friend" was with her at that time.
He can't be 2 places at once. Either its him on the video, or he was with her.
I wanted to listen for a 3rd time to make sure I got that part right.
But, I am 99% sure that is what I got from that.

Yes you’re correct about alcohol thinning the blood. As far as wildlife we don’t have anything that would attack and pull a man of his size into a den or wooded area or something. Coyotes usually just feed on the soft tissue and leave the larger heavier parts. Worst predators we have in this area of Ohio are people.
So, one more extremely unlikely scenario has been ruled out. He didn't die of hypothermia just to be dragged off by starving animals.

On TCG, she said they had two rooms and told the friend he could sleep on the couch of one of them if he was too tired to drive. Is it strange that they had two rooms reserved to themselves for this occasion?

I noticed that too, and didn’t know if she meant they had like a suite where there are two rooms, a master bedroom and a living room area... or if it was a completely different room. I’d imagine since they had two keys and he gave the friend one it was just a large room.

Actually come to think of it, maybe that’s why he legit did want to leave... he was just annoyed with Tyler storming off, tried to go get him and they got into an altercation and he was just like F it. I’m out. Otherwise why wouldn’t you just stay at 4am?

I noticed that too, and didn’t know if she meant they had like a suite where there are two rooms, a master bedroom and a living room area... or if it was a completely different room. I’d imagine since they had two keys and he gave the friend one it was just a large room.

Actually come to think of it, maybe that’s why he legit did want to leave... he was just annoyed with Tyler storming off, tried to go get him and they got into an altercation and he was just like F it. I’m out. Otherwise why wouldn’t you just stay at 4am?

Then again, I’m just not one to turn down some super comfy Hilton pillows. :)

Right, chances are... After drinking since 8 pm, he was probably pretty messed up. Whatever happened was a big enough issue for him to get in his car and drive home, at the very least, buzzed.

Right, chances are... After drinking since 8 pm, he was probably pretty messed up. Whatever happened was a big enough issue for him to get in his car and drive home, at the very least, buzzed.

Supposedly he saw Tyler, who was gone about an hour (until the pocket dial anyway). Many of us think he was doing something, and that something was not smoking or walking very far. What he saw may have determined his decision to leave, imo

Supposedly he saw Tyler, who was gone about an hour (until the pocket dial anyway). Many of us think he was doing something, and that something was not smoking or walking very far. What he saw may have determined his decision to leave, imo
So, what could a 30 year old man see his 30 year old friend doing that would make him say... Man, I'm done with this. I'm f'd up, but I'm going home ?

Also, that is rhetorical. I know you don't know the answer to that. But it leaves you scratching your head. I think about the things my bff could do that would make me not only risk a dui, but leave them at 4 am in a city strange to them, in the freezing cold... Nothing comes to mind. Smoking crack, meth, shooting heroin. I would leave over that.

Also, that is rhetorical. I know you don't know the answer to that. But it leaves you scratching your head. I think about the things my bff could do that would make me not only risk a dui, but leave them at 4 am in a city strange to them, in the freezing cold... Nothing comes to mind. Smoking crack, meth, shooting heroin. I would leave over that.

Same. Those are the only reasons I would want to dip out. Or a drunken altercation with good intentions thinking they’d be back soon... ? I’m not sure.

I would be really curious to see if there is any footage of Tyler actually walking away from the hotel after he got out of the Uber. We really don’t even know for sure that he even took a walk; That’s just her story and she’s changed her story a couple times. Ugh. I keep thinking about Tyler’s poor parents! I thought I read somewhere that he is their only child.

I'm going to watch the Leonid Clark homicide on Gray Hughes (youtube). Also found in a river and I read in the comments below something about an Uber ride.
Fond in Yellow Spring, an hour away from Columbus.
See if there are similarities.

This is upsetting. If they "rarely" run into LE refusing help, then why are they refusing help on Tyler's case? Logic would tell you that the only good reason for refusing help is if they already know what happened. . . . .
I'm not sure that's the case. LE agencies can be very territorial. Almost a power struggle or ego. But I don't know that is the case here either.

I would be really curious to see if there is any footage of Tyler actually walking away from the hotel after he got out of the Uber. We really don’t even know for sure that he even took a walk; That’s just her story and she’s changed her story a couple times. Ugh. I keep thinking about Tyler’s poor parents! I thought I read somewhere that he is their only child.
I'm really curious about what they have to say. That's probably my biggest question. According to the wife he was really close with his mom. Have the parents spoken publicly? I'm sure all the details will come out eventually.

I'm really curious about what they have to say. That's probably my biggest question. According to the wife he was really close with his mom. Have the parents spoken publicly? I'm sure all the details will come out eventually.
I read that they have hired a private detective and that they are in their 70’s. I don’t know that that’s true it’s just what I read.

One of the reasons that I say I would be curious to see if there is footage of him actually walking away from the hotel is that even though he was reportedly drunk, all accounts of him seem to be of a mild mannered person who is not easily angered. Other than being intoxicated, I wonder what could have made him mad enough to have just woken up and then to walk off into the night. I’m not really Inclined to believe her story. My gut just tells me that that’s not what happened but I could be wrong. And Also with no coat.

One of the reasons that I say I would be curious to see if there is footage of him actually walking away from the hotel is that even though he was reportedly drunk, all accounts of him seem to be of a mild mannered person who is not easily angered. Other than being intoxicated, I wonder what could have made him mad enough to have just woken up and then to walk off into the night. I’m not really Inclined to believe her story. My gut just tells me that that’s not what happened but I could be wrong. And Also with no coat.
There is a lot that doesn't add up. I feel like I have come up a way (statistically) to debunk a lot of it. Except for wondering off to die of hypothermia (where is the body), falling into a man hole/sewer (statistically unlikely), and wondering FAR FAR FAR off the beaten path where no one would EVER find his body to die after a head injury/succumbing to the elements.
The good news is. After the third time around, I caught that he was on his parents cell plan. As the payees of the plan, I would bet anything that they authorized Verizon to hand it all over. It's only a matter of time. They may not have the actual conversations. But, they'll have time stamps and phone numbers. Maybe even location depending on what rights they have as payees/owners of the account.

That also leads me back to LE knows WAY more and that's why they aren't saying a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akwy