OH OH - Vendula “Wendy” Rose, Marysville, 24 Sept 2024, Camping in AL and did not return

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Slamalam

Professor Klump
Reaction score
Just using some information tools, it appears that Vendula Rose has been living about 1 year in Marysville, Ohio. Since about 2014 to her move to Ohio, she appears to have lived in the Birmingham, Al. area. Someone was asking about her age, appears to be 41 Yo with an approx. BD of June 1983

"Rose drives a Silver Honda Accord with an Ohio license plate that reads "CHKSFLY"."

ETA a stock photo of what her car may look like (there is no year mentioned but this gives an approximate idea)

1728165353969.png

cheaha state park
More at link
"Discover the beauty of the highest point in Alabama on an island in the sky! Cheaha Resort State Park, which is located on the southernmost tip of the Appalachian Mountain chain, is the oldest park in Alabama (est. 1933) and is considered by many to be one of the most unique parks in the nation. Imagine 2,799 acres of granite boulders and wind-warped ancient trees at 2,407 feet above sea level, often above the clouds, and surrounded by 392,567 acres of the Talladega National Forest including 7,245 acres of Cheaha Wilderness." (snipped to stay well below 10%)

I've hiked there. It's huge and very easy to be overlooked if injured.

Wait this is allowed to be posted now? I haven't been around a lot recently but I thought social media was still off limits, even police dept etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back