OH OH - William 'Billy' DiSilvestro, 28, Hamilton, 7 Feb 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
amen!!!!

bee says we need some heat put under this case!

I couldn't agree more~~~!!!

this is heartbreaking...

mom says she goes to his facebook page and writes to him every single day and hopes that he writes back....

Thanks nurse for doing all this hard work. May God bless Billy and his mother (and the rest of his family). His mother is breaking my heart and I'm glad that BTHN had her on their program.

Wow, this is a DETERMINED mother so unlike another one that we are following here on WS right now.

Moving thread to discussion forum. I will leave a re-direct for 5 days.

Prayers that Billy is found safe!

~Summer_Breeze

Hopes fading for missing local man

It was bitter cold in February the last time William DiSilvestro’s family saw him. As the days warmed, leads trickled in about his whereabouts, keeping sheriff’s detectives busy and the family hopeful.

But a season later, Butler County Sheriff’s Lt. Mike Craft is realistic about the chances of finding “Billy D” alive and well.

“Because of the time that has passed, I do fear the worst,” he said, adding detectives have combed rural areas, including the banks of the Great Miami River, and have even conducted polygraph tests on persons of interest, but nothing has led to DiSilvestro.

More: http://www.middletownjournal.com/news/hopes-fading-for-missing-local-man-1150294.html

Rumor on Katelyn Markham facebook page says there will be a search tomorrow for Billy.
Tim Miller and TES are in town. So rumor could be true. If I see a MSM link, I will post it!

I hope TES is going to devote a day to search for him, for his mom's sake. He deserves their help just as much as Katelyn, or anyone. Poor mom...:(

I hope TES is going to devote a day to search for him, for his mom's sake. He deserves their help just as much as Katelyn, or anyone. Poor mom...:(

Amazing - I am fairly local and this is first I have heard of his case. I just watched some youtubes of his mom - OMG she breaks my heart. THAT MY FRIENDS IS HOW A MOM ACTS.
I too am glad if TES is really going to help this mom.

You can bet I will be looking for him everywhere I go. Him, Paige and now Katelyn.

I know Paige's mom broke my heart. I wish she would be found.

I know Paige's mom broke my heart. I wish she would be found.

Me too. I am praying that TES has come to town to help with them all. I just wish I had not got so stinkin sick last night. Hopefully morning will render me much better and I can go help.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirkmoody
Back