OH - Woman submerges 5-year old girl in scalding bathtub - 6/12/24

Clearsky

Reaction score

Malynda R. Harrison, 22, of Crown City, Ohio, is charged with third-degree child endangerment after a 5-year-old girl was found with severe burns to a large portion of her body last week, the Gallia County Sheriff’s Office said.

1718239293581.png

I don't use FB, but I'm betting there's some scary stuff out there from her -- but, of course, I could be wrong. :mad:
WTH made her do such a cruel, horrible thing?
Hoping for a long incarceration, and hoping that her jail-mates find out what she did.
Any news on the 5 year-old?
Just damm. :mad:

A 22-year-old woman in Ohio was arrested over the weekend after being accused of abusing two young girls, allegedly leaving the children covered in burns after she allegedly forced them to remain in a scalding bathtub that was so hot that it caused one of the kids to have a seizure.
[snip]
According to a copy of the criminal complaint obtained by Huntington, West Virginia, NBC affiliate WSAZ, Harrison is currently in a relationship with the father of the victims and was watching them at the time of the incident.
Woman forced 5-year-old to sit in scalding tub, causing 'severe burns' to her body: Cops

Poor girls. She is in a relationship with their dad and they were left in her care. Ughhh. When they tried to escape the scalding hot water she physically restrained and held them in there.

This is horrible! How could you do such a thing?? These poor girls will have PTSD forever. I hope they don't let her off easy.

So hoping that good therapy can assuage the horror and fear that was so evilly put upon them, and hoping good medical care will be able to lessen the scars or marks that are surely on their sweet little bodies.
Hoping, too, that the girls will have true loving care so that they will see what love really is.

This is horrible! How could you do such a thing?? These poor girls will have PTSD forever. I hope they don't let her off easy.
Exactly - who would even THINK of doing this, let alone actually doing it. I'll never, ever understand.

jmo

Can someone tell me how to become a verified insider on this case?

What an evil thing to do.
Surely Dad knew this woman was the spawn of Satan to towards his children. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hirundo
Back