Ohio woman pins mother against garage wall with car, hits officers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

IceIce9

Verified EMT
Reaction score
MIAMI TOWNSHIP, Ohio —
Miami Township police say that a woman used her car to pin her against a garage wall with her car on Saturday morning, ultimately killing her.

According to police, officers arrived on scene at a house on Deerhaven Court to find the woman was still in the car with her mother pinned up against the wall.

What the actual hell

MIAMI TOWNSHIP, Ohio —
Miami Township police say that a woman used her car to pin her against a garage wall with her car on Saturday morning, ultimately killing her.

According to police, officers arrived on scene at a house on Deerhaven Court to find the woman was still in the car with her mother pinned up against the wall.

What the actual hell
Well, that's one way to do it, I guess...
At least this should be First Degree Murder, IMHO.
WTH?

The full 18-second bodycam video from the incident released by Miami Township police can be watched above.

According to police, officers arrived on scene at a house on Deerhaven Court to find the woman, identified by police as Anna Millette, 23, still in the car with her mother pinned up against the wall.

A woman accused of intentionally hitting and killing her mom with a car in Miami Township over the weekend had previously used her car as a weapon, court records show.

Anna Millette, 23, was charged with felonious assault in May 2022 when she struck her boyfriend with a car after he had just broken up with her, according to a complaint filed in Clermont County Municipal Court.

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - The boyfriend of Anna Millete, the 23-year-old Loveland woman accused of killing her with a car, says she’s battled mental health problems for years.
[snip]
Timothy Escobar, her boyfriend, said she’s battled mental health issues for several years. He said she hit him with a car two years ago.
[snip]
According to court documents, Millette pleaded guilty to hitting Escobar with her car and was released from jail on shock probation on July 6, 2023.

Escobar said he spoke with her the night before she was accused of killing her mother, Joyce Millette.

“Something’s been off for the past two months,” Escobar said. “She was seeing stuff and hearing stuff.”
Boyfriend says woman who killed mom with car, hit 2 officers had mental health issues
Her poor mother. She had been trying to get her daughter help. I can relate very personally to this. My youngest is suffering some serious mental health issues and it's horrible to watch your child suffer while refusing to get treatment because they don't think there is anything wrong with them. I wonder if this young lady is Schizophrenic? Just a very sad case all around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back