Found Deceased OK - Aja Johnson, 7, Geronimo, 24 January 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the live chat under the livestream, the person who is chatting for the station, said 2. I hope she is wrong.

When NEWS 9 updated Johnson on what crews were able to see at the scene, he became visibly upset. He declined making any comments at this time.

"Not now. I just can't right now," Johnson said.

As another person pulled into his driveway, Mr. Johnson came out and told the unidentified woman "it doesn't look good."

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=12222803

When NEWS 9 updated Johnson on what crews were able to see at the scene, he became visibly upset. He declined making any comments at this time.

"Not now. I just can't right now," Johnson said.

As another person pulled into his driveway, Mr. Johnson came out and told the unidentified woman "it doesn't look good."

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=12222803

Dear God...what a nightmare for him...I can't even imagine.

PER KOCO LIVE WIRE:
Medical examiner PIO Cherokee Ballard confirmed to us that an examiner is headed that way but that it would be hours before they're there. (SOP, I'm told) ...

I think that SOP is short on personelle. Hubby is starving so I gotta go take care of him. This is so sad. I think it will be a while before they confirm anything to us...

Thanks for the updates.

I'm heading home now..lovely houston traffic...will be a while before I get home and logged on, so I appreciate the updates.

unbelievable one news person says they do not know about this case, and hate hearing about it this way. WTH

saying for legal reasons that have to keep audio off.

HLN has on screen

Police: 2 Bodies found near abandoned car

Michelle Sigona is on the phone with HLN talking about the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required