GUILTY OK - Allie Croom, 2, drowned at Lake Stanley Draper, 18 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If she was coughing up water after she came out of the lake there was probably a bloody froth mixed with the water that the sister saw. I hope this "mother" never sees her surviving child again AND that she spends the rest of her days haunted by the death of that sweet baby...

One again, I dream of a world where "unwanted" and "unloved" children were given to those of us who would cherish them...

I would have been highly suspicious if someone told me to ignore a child's cries coming from their apartment. Why someone didn't alert the police or at least keep an eye out I don't know.

Since the little girl was able to walk out of the water I wonder if she began coughing and that might account for some blood. Otherwise I don't know what the four year old could have seen.

You know, that's what I thought at first but then when the man said that he actually hadn't heard any screaming and he himself has 6 kids and knows that they scream sometimes (maybe nightmares or whatever) I felt a little more charitable towards him. Still--sometimes I think that men's "hinky meters" are turned off when they talk to other men! Just looking at that perp gives me the creeps so I wonder how the neighbor could have thought he was "nice". Oh well.

I wonder if he thought it was a way to make her become less afraid of the water (a sick and twisted way no doubt). I have seen and heard of people that will just toss their kid into the water in order to teach them to swim. Crazy.

I wonder if he thought it was a way to make her become less afraid of the water (a sick and twisted way no doubt). I have seen and heard of people that will just toss their kid into the water in order to teach them to swim. Crazy.

Yes, and I am here to tell you it doesn't work at all. :(

My own father did that to me. I almost drowned too. Nothing was thought of it in the 1960's, but I do remember my Mother ate him up onside and down the other on the way home (enough that I remembered it at 7 yrs of age even now). He wasn't a bad Dad, that's how he was taught to swim too.
He never did that again either.

I'm going to wait for autopsy reports and for the investigation to conclude before I draw any conclusions. I just don't have enough information at this time to puzzle out exactly what happened in my own head.

I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty, I'm just saying I don't know what happened yet inside my head. JMHO.

The first-degree murder trial for Donald Michael Reeser, 30, began Monday afternoon with jury selection in Cleveland County District Judge Tom A. Lucas’ courtroom.

http://normantranscript.com/new/x2035757209/Jury-selection-begins-in-murder-trial

======================
Some earlier news

The State Medical Examiner's office says the cause of death was asphyxiation by drowning. Public Information Officer Cherokee Ballard says they are waiting for more information from law enforcement authorities before determining the manner of the child's death.

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-news-asphyxia-drowning-story,0,4549009.story

======================

Allie died last Thursday and Reeser was arrested on Friday. The medical examiner's office ruled the incident was a homicide, not a dry drowning based on the autopsy and information from police

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=10602415
======================

comments - FWIW - from 'family' members at the dreamin' demon (2009)

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/06/21/donnie-reeser-is-sorry-he-drowned-allie-croom/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back