GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh, I hate cryptic posts. If you've got something to say, say it. Geez.

Well, except here, where we have to follow The Rules, so we have to be cryptic sometimes. :floorlaugh:

Federal offense? That's a new one on me. Might get you an Obstructing charge from local LE, but I don't see how the feds would enter into it. Maybe "federal offense" was just a phrase being used facetiously?

Maybe I'm getting too old, but these different colored posts, large print, bold print and fonts are confusing. I can't tell what somebody is quoting or if they are posting themselves. I don't need this or cryptic posts on my fried old brain!

BBM sorry that's what I meant, obstructing. Feds because she's a minor?

If you're posting personal info about a minor, I don't know what the law says, but it would probably be up to the minor's parents/guardians to pursue any legal action.

I think you'd only get in hot water with LE if you learned something about the actual investigation and posted it on social media. Like if your sister's best friend's brother-in-law is a cop and he let slip that Annie Jo's blood was found in a certain location but LE wants to keep it quiet, it wouldn't be a good idea to blast that info all over Facebook.

If you're just theorizing, though, picking up hints and clues here and there and trying to fit the pieces together... well, shoot, that's what we do here every day. No crime in that.

If you're posting personal info about a minor, I don't know what the law says, but it would probably be up to the minor's parents/guardians to pursue any legal action.

I think you'd only get in hot water with LE if you learned something about the actual investigation and posted it on social media. Like if your sister's best friend's brother-in-law is a cop and he let slip that Annie Jo's blood was found in a certain location but LE wants to keep it quiet, it wouldn't be a good idea to blast that info all over Facebook.

If you're just theorizing, though, picking up hints and clues here and there and trying to fit the pieces together... well, shoot, that's what we do here every day. No crime in that.

I didn't mean theorizing, you're right, that's what we do. But I'm hearing everyday about how the FBI and so on goes in right away and monitors
both victim and POIs and all of their friends' social media.

Which may or not be right, but I guess it's in the fine print that this can be done when you sign up for any of these sites.

What I'm asking is, say someone knew exactly what happened, and then
posted false info on social media, and then the FBI or whomever found this out? If someone confesses to someone else, and then this someone else posts false info instead of going to LE?

For example, Cluciano mentioned the Skylar N. case, so I went back and read it. Apparently, right away the kids said she ran away, and then all these other kids started posting please come back, etc. It hurt the investigation,
although nothing could have been done to help her because she was killed the night she disappeared. She was an honor student with a 4.0 gpa and her
mom said she would never run away, but it took months for the police to announce it was a homicide investigation. But they did bring it around and made their arrests.

And it seemed this would happen to Annie Jo as well. Her mom knows she wouldn't run away. Like Skylar, she had so much to live for and was a happy teen. But the investigation seemed almost highjacked with the philosophical muckraking about teens who have been given a chance of a lifetime making bad choices by themselves.

Just wondering if someone else made a bad choice with her, but didn't disappear?

It isn't cryptic. What it appears to be are two people on different sites arguing back and forth. Not cool. It doesn't make sense because we are not involved in their argument.

Now back to finding Annie Jo....

Where are the searches?! Let's get boots on the ground and find her!

Im gonna delete it then. Because on another forum that have it as Rankin Park. We need to sort fact from fiction...

Just in case it hasn't been addressed. The park in the YouTube link is on 33rd. The park discussed is on 2nd street. Her car was found just off Coltrane road.

My parents lived just off I-35 and 33rd street. I still have family that live about a mile from where her car was located.

And why have there been no searches? :(
Bothers me cause WHY NOT??

There has been NOTHING, nothing new in the press, nothing new on the usually active Find Anne Hill Facebook page, nothing new posted on her mom's FB page.

I have been noticing though, that most of the missing teens in the OKC area are being found/located.

The thing about this case that stands out to me (that a lot of you have mentioned as well) is the fact that there have been no ground searches along with the fact that it is now being classified as a homicide. To me (I hope, anyway) that LE have a very strong suspicion on what may have happened to Anne and know there IS no need for a ground search. I just can't imagine wasting all this precious time not searching for it if they didnt already know that it would be pointless. If that makes sense and IMO.:moo:

Well she certainly didn't vanish into thin air so they need to search! Very disturbing.

Well she certainly didn't vanish into thin air so they need to search! Very disturbing.

Yes, really disturbing and it is like she simply vanished into thin air, so sad... got to hope at least the family is being informed about progress!

Maybe LE doesn't think she's in the area, that's why there's no searches. I am still leaning more towards her abduction being related to human trafficking. They will need Federal assets to track her down.

10432965_10204258715895202_6715407041353741720_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...73.2032030.1447211895&type=1&relevant_count=1

I don't think she has been trafficked. I think she is deceased at the hands of people she knew or was with. Jmo

According to the CFSI website, there is going to be a vigil on June 11 at 8:00 at Hafer Park in Edmond to remember and pray for Annie Jo.

Cant they follow the phone pings of the guys she was last seen with?

See the areas they went to

The thing about this case that stands out to me (that a lot of you have mentioned as well) is the fact that there have been no ground searches along with the fact that it is now being classified as a homicide. To me (I hope, anyway) that LE have a very strong suspicion on what may have happened to Anne and know there IS no need for a ground search. I just can't imagine wasting all this precious time not searching for it if they didnt already know that it would be pointless. If that makes sense and IMO.:moo:

just wondering if one of the participants/witnesses has already confessed,
could even be Chloe, or JW; this confession could have been verified by evidence of Anne's death at the condo. IMO, one of these people(the xxxxxx people) had already turned in these guys for the robberies, and Anne got the blame? Easy to trigger paranoia in meth heads. In the picture of JW, you can see she is a pretty girl but already starting to get that "look". If she keeps it up in just 2 years she will look 30, two more years, and she'll look 45. etc.
What I'm seeing now is that these type of 16-20 year olds often have meth abusing parents. Having dealt with both the meth parents and their offspring in the workforce, I have witnessed how this drug takes away empathy for others, remorse for wrongdoing,etc, etc, and replaces it with venom.
In fact, I described one 18 year old employee meth head (he had a crack mom) to a friend
as being like handling a rattlesnake. The new buzz words in hiring are "being coachable" and "extensive background checks/drug testing". Meth heads are not coachable at all.
Besides serial killers, meth heads are the scariest people I know of. If they are also selling pot, anyone who goes to get pot from them is in serious danger. IMO, a whole bunch of kids from OKC and Edmund must have been getting pot from this bunch. Now would be the absolute worst time for any of these kids to get pot from them and I hope that they understand that completely. **disclaimer** not advocating pot!

--just wanted to add, this kind of thing related to speed/meth etc abuse is nothing new. In the movie River's Edge, based on a true murder that I keenly remember happening in the eighties,
a group of high school students who were all doing speed iirc, didn't turn their friend when he killed their friend; all of them were friends. And many of the kids went to look at her body but still didn't talk. The movie haunted me then and now I know why: it keeps happening.

I agree. Think LE does also.

I think so too. In that recent image posted about getting together in the park this coming Wednesday, it says they are inviting people to come "remember" Anne.

:( :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb
Back