Recovered/Located OK - Christopher Burkhammer, Ardmore, 29 July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What the heck? Can someone help me out with the comment from the long term friend? I swear I read through every comment and didn’t cross that one. I’m sleep deprived though so maybe I missed it..

He got into truck with another person? Is this verified?

These two accounts differ. One (news article) says small white SUV, the other says extended cab pickup.

What I gather from reading through comments is that the wife made a mistake about the vehicle being a truck instead of a white suv, but others have brought it to her attention.

Maybe she had his loaner vehicle he abandoned at Walmart on her mind when she posted info and that’s why she mistakenly put that...I’m sure she’s under a lot of stress right now, IMO

per PS on FB (doc attached)

He has 2 previous divorces, kids with both. According to filings, he was pretty far behind in child support. There were also allegations he pretty much abandoned one set of kids not paying support or exercising his parenting time.

*sits on hands*
PS also shared a screenshot of an update by his wife that apparently most people could not see. IMO, it’s interesting the difference from the wife’s initial post sharing he was missing to the updated post

Chris Burkhammer Search Party Public Group | Facebook
Aug 1
As of today and at this moment, there have not been any confirmed valid sightings of Chris since Wednesday at 10:35 in the Walmart parking lot in Ardmore, Ok.
Today marks over 72 hours he has been missing.
Someone knows something.
This is in no way indicative of Chris’s normal behavior. Something is not right. ‼️‼️

If anyone has seen or heard from Chris or know any information regarding his whereabouts, please contact the Ardmore police 580-221-2569 detective Travis Shields.
Please continue to share posts concerning him. Please keep praying.
We will continue to look and search for Chris until we find him or he himself tells us to stop looking. 

No confirmation in MSM or from LE yet.
If anyone finds that, please post and we will change the title of the thread and move it to Located.
UPDATE

Missing Person- Christopher Burkhammer

Contact has been made with Burkhammer and he is no longer considered missing. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
City of Ardmore - Police Department

That is from the city of Ardmore police department.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back