OK - Crimes in Southeastern Oklahoma

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Robert Owens homicide was cleared with successful convictions in 99-2000-2001. Not sure why it's still listed as unsolved.

I realize I am 5 years late on here, but I wonder if the fact that John David Key was partially blind, partially paralyzed, from some event where he had to have a metal plate inserted in his head, puts him at a higher risk for adverse events of any kind as opposed to being related to other crimes and disappearances. Just a thought.

This is an article from a local news station about a serial killer and mentions six missing women. I didn’t check ages on all listed but believe they are all adult females.

Lawton serial killer case remains unsolved 20 years later
rbbm, from link..
February 23, 2022
''Pamela Woodring was found in the water off of a country bridge in eastern Kiowa County. She was 34 years old.

Rebecca Boyd, known as Kiowa County Jane Doe before OSBI identified her through a DNA match, was found a short distance away. OSBI suspects her case could be related to the other five but hasn’t officially linked them.

The others were Jane Marie Chafton who was 28 and found in August 1999, Cassandra Lee Ramsey who was 35 and found in March 2000, Mandy Ann Raite who was 21 and found in June 2002 and Janice Marie Buono who was 29 and found in Feb. 2002.

OSBI declined to say how the women were killed. Theories of the killer or killers range from a cab driver to a drug dealer, but not have panned out.''

''Tips from the public could break the case.

“We’re pretty confident that somebody in that area that was around that time has good information,” Francis said.

After two decades, the women need a champion.''

66KZTDPI6NECFGHI7SB3H23H2A.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck