Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely will. :)

Yup, just graduated from Nottingham University over here. :) Did my degree in History and American Studies (I'm a total Yankophile). So we have our grad ball tomorrow night! Praying for some good weather as I'm looking out the window and it's grey and miserable! :please:

Congrats - years ago I did my degree in American Studies! Had an offer from Nottingham but went elsewhere in the end. Happy graduation!

Speaking up as a lurker. I'm not that great at coming up with speculation when there's so little known about a disappearance, so I haven't contributed. But at this point I feel like I know the guy, and I'm also from a nerdy/gamer/subculture background, so I'm pretty invested at this point. I hope he turns up. I wish it were possible to get this story out on alternate social media sites, something like reddit...but knowing reddit they'd just fixate on the furry aspect and it would turn ugly fast.

Color me confused here about the issue of the cat. The cat has been mentioned since the very beginning here, and it would seem that Daryn's family would have concerns about the cat also. But, in all of the digging that has gone on, we are just finding out that someone can actually give a description of the cat but hasn't? Have Daryn's family been notified about this person who knows about the cat?

I am just dumbstruck here. Actually, I am floored.

Color me confused here about the issue of the cat. The cat has been mentioned since the very beginning here, and it would seem that Daryn's family would have concerns about the cat also. But, in all of the digging that has gone on, we are just finding out that someone can actually give a description of the cat but hasn't? Have Daryn's family been notified about this person who knows about the cat?

I am just dumbstruck here. Actually, I am floored.

I am slowwwwly getting the description over on the FB page. :banghead:

:hand:

Remember, insiders MUST be verified. I have sent instructions to those that need to be verified in this case. They don't have to go through the process and if they choose not to, they will not be able to answer any more questions.

Is it known if his brother went inside his home or saw the cat that last night?

Just thinking out loud...what if he left the cat at home while he was in NY and something happened to her? My cats are like my kids (better behaved even) and I'd flip out if one of them was hurt/dead.

I just think that if someone was cat sitting, they'd have come forward by now. JMO

Is it known if his brother went inside his home or saw the cat that last night?

Just thinking out loud...what if he left the cat at home while he was in NY and something happened to her? My cats are like my kids (better behaved even) and I'd flip out if one of them was hurt/dead.

I just think that if someone was cat sitting, they'd have come forward by now.
JMO

Or if the kitty was given to someone, they might know Daryn's state of mind before he went missing.

Thanks PinkiGreen!

I found an online site of his - non furry related - post it here? Or no..?

Anyone who wishes to become verified on this case will need to follow the instructions here:

Verification Process

Please do not pose anymore questions to members you know should be verified.

:nono:

Nothing new on the MSM front. No updates on Hood River County Sheriff's site.

(Bellringer has lost his bell due to federal sequestration, and thus will have to shout.)

ugh, I hope we were not duped and that folks (i.e., "insiders") will get verified if they want to continue to share info. We just want to help find Daryn and Gypsy.

Thanks, Mods, for doing what you have to do to keep this a place we want to be.

Nothing new on the MSM front. No updates on Hood River County Sheriff's site.

(Bellringer has lost his bell due to federal sequestration, and thus will have to shout.)

We can get you a bell...LOL

Hi, Nymeria. The reason LE needs a search warrant is just in case this case turns into a criminal case, they need to protect the "case."

And too it is, after all, still Daryn's personal property they'd be infiltrating.

Speaking up as a lurker. I'm not that great at coming up with speculation when there's so little known about a disappearance, so I haven't contributed. But at this point I feel like I know the guy, and I'm also from a nerdy/gamer/subculture background, so I'm pretty invested at this point. I hope he turns up. I wish it were possible to get this story out on alternate social media sites, something like reddit...but knowing reddit they'd just fixate on the furry aspect and it would turn ugly fast.

Welcome to this thread ArianeEmory!

:welcome6:

checking out for the night. Hoping tomorrow brings better news. Hugs to all. What we do does make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc