OK OK - Daryn Collie, 32, Guthrie, 26 May 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can link to facebook pages that have to do with this case. You can not discuss what is being posted on them. They are considered rumor here and rumor is not allowed.

:tyou:

This whole situation just leaves me scratching my head. :confused:

And I still don't know what the dang cat looks like! :banghead:

Yes, and we still don't know what the cat looks like! And at this point, I am really doubting we will ever know if it's up to that group to get us the description!

JMO....

This may be an unimportant question, but it's one I have. Has anyone been able to verify that Daryn in fact went to the RenFaire on May 18-20, 2013?

TIA...

Thanks. I would love to see this confirmed. I have looked at so many pictures from those dates that have been sent by friends and friends of friends. I don't mind at all, but if they were not there on those dates I could focus on other aspects of the case. It actually looks very fun. I have been to some sort of restaurant in California that was a renaissance type. I enjoyed immensely. Would love to attend the fair someday.

You can link to facebook pages that have to do with this case. You can not discuss what is being posted on them. They are considered rumor here and rumor is not allowed.

:tyou:

Sorry Ima. I will rein in my comments...I don't want to cause you any more work than I have already caused in my lifetime! (((Hugs)))

Thanks. I would love to see this confirmed. I have looked at so many pictures from those dates that have been sent by friends and friends of friends. I don't mind at all, but if they were not there on those dates I could focus on other aspects of the case. It actually looks very fun. I have been to some sort of restaurant in California that was a renaissance type. I enjoyed immensely. Would love to attend the fair someday.

RBBM: That is the reason (well one of them) that I'd really like to know if this trip was corroborated by anyone in his family. It seems like someone at the Faire would have gotten a picture of him while he was there.

Thanks for all of your hard work Anna!

I had a thought earlier today that I wanted to post in question of his relationship. I wonder if there was anyone that would want to harm him based on love retaliation or jealousy or being a potential father figure or an extra in play. I don't mean to sound callous here but if my partner disappeared, nothing would be unasked, undiscovered, or off limits. I mean that in the most respectful way I can convey via typing.

Nothing makes sense. We have a shy, introvert missing yet, he's way deep in subculture of many things. Sexuality, maybe bdsm, etc.

Rambling here...

I had a thought earlier today that I wanted to post in question of his relationship. I wonder if there was anyone that would want to harm him based on love retaliation or jealousy or being a potential father figure or an extra in play. I don't mean to sound callous here but if my partner disappeared, nothing would be unasked, undiscovered, or off limits. I mean that in the most respectful way I can convey via typing.

Nothing makes sense. We have a shy, introvert missing yet, he's way deep in subculture of many things. Sexuality, maybe bdsm, etc.

Rambling here...

RBBM: Agree, Agree, AGREE!

About the NamUs profile not being updated...LE should have already done this, since their verification is required apparently. I wonder what the issue is with the NamUs profile? If it's not done tomorrow, I am going to see if there is a "contact us" form on the NamUs site and ask them...Unless anyone else here has a better idea? :please::please:

OK, fellow sleuths, I am going to hit the hay. I pray we have some answers about Daryn tomorrow. Praying for a positive outcome.

I hope y'all have a nice evening!:seeya::seeya:

About the NamUs profile not being updated...LE should have already done this, since their verification is required apparently. I wonder what the issue is with the NamUs profile? If it's not done tomorrow, I am going to see if there is a "contact us" form on the NamUs site and ask them...Unless anyone else here has a better idea? :please::please:

Well, in theory that all happens once someone requests it, and the only reason it wouldn't be done would be if nobody requested it.

IMHO

If you do call...and I think that needs to be done...ask them when the "registered user" actually submitted the information about the vehicle being found, please Ma'am...date, time, etc. TIA! I think it may be very imporant to have that information.

I wonder if Daryn had any sort of life insurance, and I wonder who the beneficiary is. And I wonder if he took out any new coverage recently, and I wonder who that beneficiary is.

Just wanted everyone to know that your hard work is not going unnoticed by the folks who matter the most, and they are very aware and appreciative of all the effort being put in on behalf of Daryn.

I'm going to be offline for a few days doing personal stuff and R&R stuff. Ya'll get some rest and R&R too, ya hear? Everyone has worked so hard. If anyone has specific questions about their volunteer projects, I'm sure some of the regular posters on the thread will be able to help or point you in the right direction to someone who can help ya.

I've thanked ya'll over and over throughout this thread for all the hard work, dedication, ideas, theories, boots-on-the-cyber work, love, support, and community spirit that's been shown since Mr. Daryn Ray Collie went missing. But if I thanked you every day for the rest of my life, it would not be enough. And I'm sure if he could, this dude right here would thank you from the bottom of his heart:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...68982776511744&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Just wanted everyone to know that your hard work is not going unnoticed by the folks who matter the most, and they are very aware of all the effort being put in on behalf of Daryn.

I'm going to be offline for a few days doing personal stuff and R&R stuff. Ya'll get some rest and R&R too, ya hear? Everyone has worked so hard. If anyone has specific questions about their volunteer projects, I'm sure some of the regular posters on the thread will be able to help or point you in the right direction to someone who can help ya.

I've thanked ya'll over and over throughout this thread for all the hard work, dedication, ideas, theories, boots-on-the-cyber work, love, support, and community spirit that's been shown since Mr. Daryn Ray Collie went missing. But if I thanked you every day for the rest of my life, it would not be enough. And I'm sure if he could, this dude right here would thank you from the bottom of his heart:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...68982776511744&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Enjoy your R and R!! :) Thank you, too, for all the hard work you have put in, as well as all our fellow Websleuthers who are working so hard to find Daryn too!

Good Morning Team Daryn! The top local news item for today is:

wfgodot, esteemed Websleuths media mogul, learns no matter what items are procured in the use of one's job, if said procurement is not accompanied by an authorized procurement order, said items will be repo'd and use of same will be

:denied::denied::denied:

But here's hoping godot still has his handydandy magic wand and can rustle up some Daryn MSM for all ya'll kind people to feast on with your pancakes and coffee! Have a great day, keep up the good work, and I'll see ya in a few!

Love and Kisses, mtm

<<<<<<<<<<<<<Yes, No, Maybe So, Certainly?

Question: How many people does it take to give an accurate description of a cat? (Insert facetious answer here).

Since I can't sleep, I'll put down a few thoughts that have been jangling around in my head...

The Renfaire...I've been to this faire multiple times. How you could possibly go and not buy anything besides food is beyond me. Especially if you're into that stuff. JMO

I wonder how far in advance hotel reservations were made. I'd bet it's next to impossible to just walk in the Fairfield during May in Muskogee and the best room is available.

The dang cat!! I mean REALLY!! :banghead: That should be an easy one!!

I don't even know what I think anymore :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members