OK OK - Estefani Rodriguez, 13, Oklahoma City, 13 Jun 2024

This case is under my skin. You know how we all have the Websleuths cases we remember, the ones that really individually hit each of us, uniquely? This will always be one of mine. MOO: I do believe she ran away with someone she was corresponding with on the phone, and watching what has happened since … I pray that she is safe and cared for and stays that way, wherever it is.

What I believe is because she's Hispanic they are just not giving a damn in OKC . Help this family! Someone please. OKCPD AND KOCO 5 have not updated or followed up anything and it's been a week!. SW 44 AND MAY is a specific area . Lots of people and lots of shopping centers! Where cameras checked around there? I don't think so! Web sleuths are way better than any newsreporter ! Hispanic community needs to come together or something! This is scary
You sound awesome. You sound like a person who, if your 13yo was missing, would be screaming bloody murder from your roof and generally creating a spectacle. That is what it takes to get local media coverage in 2024. It’s when a family and/or a circle of friends hit the gas on communications and don’t stop that media coverage accelerates. MOO: that is not even close to happening in this case, regrettably.

estefani-rodriguez_flyer_4.jpg
I wonder what "her second home" means? That she "hadn't visited in 5 months"?

This case is under my skin. You know how we all have the Websleuths cases we remember, the ones that really individually hit each of us, uniquely? This will always be one of mine. MOO: I do believe she ran away with someone she was corresponding with on the phone, and watching what has happened since … I pray that she is safe and cared for and stays that way, wherever it is.
I felt that. Thank you. I'm in tears as I type. My dads and husband auto body and paint shop was close by. So close. God, the memories are flooding my brain and mind, desperately trying not to let Estefani's possible situations invade my heart. Shes looks incredibly sweet and social. So pretty. Yet only a child... why does OKC LE avoid these becoming involved in the hispanic community? I used to live the street over from the shop. We all in the neighborhood jokingly and lovingly referred to ourselves as living in the barrio. It was a very long time ago so I dont know the living conditions now but I've notlived around such friendly and family oriented neighbors since. Always taking their kids to the parks for picnics. I'm sad more opportunities for teens to have fun and socialize aren't available.

The wording that she was seen at 3:15 a.m. “attempting to charge her phone” got me to thinking. I can’t see a 13 year old running away without their shoes, but I can see them walking out to the car bare foot to get a phone cable or charger, or perhaps plug the phone in to charge in the car. Perhaps she was taken after she reached the car. That would explain her phone being found in the car and her shoes still being in the home.

The wording that she was seen at 3:15 a.m. “attempting to charge her phone” got me to thinking. I can’t see a 13 year old running away without their shoes, but I can see them walking out to the car bare foot to get a phone cable or charger, or perhaps plug the phone in to charge in the car. Perhaps she was taken after she reached the car. That would explain her phone being found in the car and her shoes still being in the home.

This sounds like a very reasonable explanation.

I wanted to post a thread about Estafani when I saw a post elsewhere when she first went missing but I couldn't find a news link so I didn't post her poster. There was a case number for the police department but I wasn't sure if it would be good enough. Then I checked for an update today, found a news article so I knew she must have a thread here. I actually hate that there's an active thread because that means she has't been found safe yet. I was looking for a found safe update.

I assumed the family just had a second home & that they just drove a bit out of the way on their way to the beach to check in on it. What's weird to me is to have interior footage but no exterior footage. We have a couple interior cameras to catch entrances but we also have exterior cameras. I feel like folks with interior security cams are way likelier to also have exterior cams. That's weird. I wonder if their cams are tied to an alarm system. My cams are so I'd be able to see what action happened at a certain time.

Also learning that she doesn't have the phone & it was in the car is weird also. Who was she speaking with on the phone at that hour when she was last seen? (when I say "speaking on the phone" I mean, chatting, texting, DMs/PMs/ & all that) Teens aren't gonna go anywhere without their phones unless there's some pretty extreme circumstances. If she was going to leave it at home if she were to have run away (I'm not saying she did at all; I don't have enough info to make a guess), why would she have bothered to put it in the car?

Hope she's found safe soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bomber1978
Back