Deceased/Not Found OK - Faith Lindsey, 17, Seminole Co, 29 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mystery deepens around Pauls Valley teen’s disappearance

A paper trail of arrest reports linked to Lindsey’s boyfriend only adds to the mystery.

According to court documents filed on November 5, a woman contacted the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office on October 29 stating 25-year-old TW told her his girlfriend Faith Lindsey had been shot in Sasakwa.

When deputies called a phone number listed as Lindsey’s to follow up on the information, TW answered and told them he had dropped Lindsey off at work at Sonic in Pauls Valley on October 27 and had not seen her since.

Her coworkers later told deputies she did not show up for work that day.

Meanwhile, Lindsey’s manager told deputies she has intervened in issues between TW and Lindsey in the past, in which TW showed up at the Sonic and “was bothering” Lindsey and other carhops.

Deputies said TW changed his story several times.

It wasn’t the first time TW had been arrested in a case relating to Lindsey.

More at link...(BF name changed to initials by me)

Mystery deepens around Pauls Valley teen’s disappearance
Why have they not announced him as a suspect or POI? Or did I miss that?

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation announced Wednesday that it is offering a $5,000 reward in the case of a 17-year-old Pauls Valley girl who was last heard from in late October.

[...]

Lindsey is described as 5 feet, 2 inches tall and weighing 120 pounds. She has brown hair, blue eyes and a tattoo on her abdomen of a key with the initials JL and SM. Lindsey also has a cross tattoo on her thumb.

302dd1a5-1530-4753-b9a8-cf871b06ac92_image.jpg

OSBI offers $5,000 reward in missing Pauls Valley teen case

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation - Authorized Page

If it wasn’t her calling and hanging up to leave a ping trail, why would someone do that? To distract investigators into looking in the wrong location?

Very weird stuff.
Yes, very weird stuff.

Could be to distract but could simply be a way to make it look like Faith was making the calls. Although IIRC, her phone isn't missing.

Those hang-up calls didn't start until after her sister had been notified she was missing, however. And almost immediately after she was notified.

Ali Meyer

^ is a link to a FB post on a verified reporter’s public page — the bf’s arrest warrant affidavit is attached in the comments. The affidavit suggests that her father may be a member of a gang known as the Indian Brotherhood (IBH).

I found the direct link to her bf’s probable cause for arrest without warrant affidavit (he was charged with knowingly filing false police report and obstruction of an officer) — https://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetDoc...&bc=CC19110500000097&cn=CM-2019-00323&fmt=pdf

Wow, TW in my opinion, is absolutely guilty of whatever happened to her.
He says he dropped her off at work, and her coworkers say she never showed up that night.
he later texts her sister freaking out that she’s missing, and suddenly “she’s” texting her sister to come help her (not texting her bf that has a car, lives there and she lives with him?) “she” calls her sister several times but hangs up.
And then police call her number later and he answers?!?
In what set of circumstances would he ever have gotten ahold of her phone. Unreal!
justice for faith!

Faith’s sister, Justice, told News 4 that Faith had been living with her boyfriend in Pauls Valley and working at the local Sonic.

“[He] texted me Monday night saying that he can’t find her, she’s missing, freaking out,” Justice said
Three weeks later: Search parties still looking for missing Oklahoma teenager

Authorities believe Faith is not a runaway.
$5,000 reward offered to find missing girl

Faith was last known to be in Seminole, Garvin or Ponotoc Counties. If you know something about her disappearance, or if you saw something unusual or suspicious around the time she vanished, please call contact the OSBI at (800) 522-8017 or tips@osbi.ok.gov.
OSBI offers reward for missing Oklahoma teen

Her sibling, Justice, told Oklahoma outlet KFOR that Faith’s live-in boyfriend texted her first, “saying that he can’t find her, she’s missing, freaking out.”

Then, she said she began receiving texts from her sister’s phone. The texts, which at first appeared to be authored by Faith, stated that she was in a vehicle with a person who wouldn’t take her home. Another text said she couldn’t get a ride.

But was it Faith?

“She was misspelling a lot of things that night,” Justice told KFOR. “And Faith, she has very good punctuation and spelling, and that just wasn’t her.”

She had a 4.0 GPA when she was in school, KXII reports.

Justice said that her sister’s phone called her that night but whoever was calling would hang up as soon as she picked up.

“Which is kind of suspicious,” Justice’s boyfriend, Dontae Perry, told KFOR.
‘That Just Wasn’t Her’: Missing Teen's Sister Says She Received Strange Texts From Her Before She Vanished

Undersheriff Matt Haley told the PV Democrat it began with the report of a gunshot injury.

“This started for us when her boyfriend came to us reporting Faith Lindsey had been shot in Sasakwa,” Haley said, adding the town is in far southeastern Seminole County. It's also only a few miles northeast of Ada.

“That's the report he brought to us, but that report was in fact false.”

According to Haley, the male subject was arrested and formal charges filed against him for coming forward with the false report of a crime.

“With the jurisdictional issues here we contacted the OSBI,” he said.
Lots of questions on missing teen

What a horribly confusing article.

Undersheriff Matt Haley told the PV Democrat it began with the report of a gunshot injury.

“This started for us when her boyfriend came to us reporting Faith Lindsey had been shot in Sasakwa,”

What started then? Is this before or after the missing person report?

It's a very bad sign that TW is baking a gunshot wound into the narrative r/t her disappearance.

And by very bad sign, I mean it's the worst possible indicator.

The fact that LE has arrested TW is also a likely harbinger of bad things to come...as we've all seen here repeatedly, LE will often arrest a person for a lesser crime until they can gather enough evidence to charge them for the more serious offense.

JMO.

So, the bf is in jail for the false report or no? Is this being mentioned in the states on the news?
***ETA: Yes, I posted here yesterday as soon as I saw it on our local news. It was the first time I’ve heard it mentioned though. I wonder why.

***Seminole County officials said Lindsey’s boyfriend told them that the missing teen had been shot in Sasakwa. He was reportedly arrested and criminally charged after an investigation determined his claims were fabricated.

Verified News Network has identified Lindsey’s boyfriend as Tanner Washington, 25. Washington reportedly told deputies that he dropped his girlfriend at Sonic on October 27 and has not seen her since. Her co-workers said she did not report to work that day.

Washington reportedly told police that he feared his girlfriend fell victim to the Indian Brotherhood. Police arrested him after his story changed several times, according to the news outlet.

Verified News also reported that Washington was arrested in June in Pontotoc County for being aggressive to his girlfriend — who was called “FL” in documents because she is a minor. The same month, Washington was arrested for allegedly assaulting his sister.
Teen still missing 3 weeks after her phone was used to send misspelled text messages: Reports

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaliaDelilah
Back