OK - Five Bever family members slain in their Broken Arrow home, 22 July 2015 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so from what neighbors say in that article the boys could be found out and about on their own even away from the house, clearly they had their own independence and freedom... I don't know about that neighbor that would "make it a point" to try to talk to the 16yo whenever he saw him alone, that was a bit odd I thought?

Probably felt the kid had no friends and was trying to be kind to an unusual child.

so from what neighbors say in that article the boys could be found out and about on their own even away from the house, clearly they had their own independence and freedom... I don't know about that neighbor that would "make it a point" to try to talk to the 16yo whenever he saw him alone, that was a bit odd I thought?

Maybe just a neighborhood busybody.

I have to admit if I was a 16yo or especially a parent of a 16yo if every time they were outside by themselves a neighbor made it a point to come over and talk to them I would be very wary of them and avoid/tell my child to avoid them which would probably have that neighbor thinking I/they were 'introverted' and otherwise antisocial... I wonder if this is the same neighbor that had mentioned the 16yo having helped him when he injured his wrist?

at one point, the mother was involved in neighborhood activities. I wonder why that stopped.

It seems when families become closed it is because of some dysfunction.

at one point, the mother was involved in neighborhood activities. I wonder why that stopped.

It seems when families become closed it is because of some dysfunction.

I had assumed it had something to do with having seven kids, especially with the premie... sounds like for awhile they were really struggling making it all work timewise and with all the kids and having to travel to and from NICU and then it looks like the mom was doing some online work more recently. I know as my friends have more and more kids or deal with various major health events I see a lot less of them and their extra social stuff sort of goes by the wayside for awhile.

I would think lots of things would change with the premie. You can't socialize as much because their immune systems are very weak. Kids coming into the home, as well as, other visitors, pose a threat of germs and bacteria.

Bever brothers plead not guilty, attorneys want to seal information

Two brothers accused of killing their parents and three younger siblings were in court on Monday morning. Both entered not guilty pleas.

FOX23 got ahold of the documents Robert and Michael Bever’s attorneys filed.

It’s a request for a protective order against records and information about what happened from being released to the public. FOX23 filed a number of open records requests for documents considered public record, including returns on search warrants.

The Broken Arrow city attorney said they would release public records requested by media on Tuesday.

The protective order request references this arrangement and said the Bever brothers will be subjected to intense scrutiny since they are charged with five counts of first degree murder. It said it’s requesting the protective order so the brothers can get a fair trial with a jury that’s not tainted by media reports.

The hearing for this protective order is scheduled for Wednesday morning. Robert and Michael Bever will be back in court for a preliminary hearing October 28.

http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local/bever-brothers-arraignment-scheduled-monday/nnBw5/

What was the ammunition for? Did they have guns? Did the parents know about the delivery and how was it paid for?

BROKEN ARROW, Okla. (AP) -- One of two brothers charged in the stabbing deaths of his parents and three siblings in suburban Tulsa told police that plans for the attack were on a USB flash drive inside the family's home, according to an affidavit for a search warrant.

The affidavit, filed Thursday in district court along with other police documents, doesn't say which brother made the statement, only that he "spontaneously uttered" while being arrested that the plans were on the drive in a bedroom of the Broken Arrow home.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...bc7461?utm_hp_ref=crime&kvcommref=mostpopular

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/brothers-charged-killing-family-may-have-had-plans-thumb-drive-n406091

Didn't know if this was linked to already , and it's basically the same info. as post #s 192 & 194.
I wondered if maybe one of the parents found this information and that's what triggered the attacks ?
Sorry if this was discussed already -- just jumping in here .
One would think if either parent accidentally read this heinous 'plan' that they'd immediately call 9-1-1 ; but maybe one of the murderers caught them trying to flee or call for help ?

Police said that when they arrested the brothers in a wooded area near the home, "one of the suspects spontaneously uttered that plans of the killing was on a thumb drive in one of the bedrooms."
Emphasis mine

The article doesn't say whose bedroom. I'm thinking most parents don't browse through their kids' computers ?
On the other hand, maybe escalating behaviors of the murderers demanded increased parental vigilance ?

It's good that they're being charged as adults. :stormingmad:
It makes me nauseous to think about what happened there in that house, in the final moments for the victims !
And as far as these killers--- it's pretty easy for them to say (now) that they were kept under lock and key, abused, etc.

The testimony of the surviving daughter will be crucial. Poor girl.

:moo:

Teen brothers charged in stabbing death of parents and three siblings had 'plans for their killing on a thumb drive inside family home'

One of two brothers charged in stabbing deaths of five relatives told police plans for killing were on a drive inside the home, affidavit said

Robert Bever, 18, and Michael Bever, 16, are charged with first-degree murder in July 22 attack of their parents and three siblings

Affidavit for search warrant filed on Thursday, does not further elaborate about the plans

Investigator wrote authorities would likely find evidence inside home including dark and blood-stained clothes

They also said authorities would find a mask and gloves, knives, swords and machetes

A summary of the 911 call form the early minutes of the attack was also released on Thursday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...11-call-Oklahoma-stabbings.html#ixzz3iE7ARgjl

Chilling carefree YouTube videos of boy and brother who 'hacked to death their family' as police say they 'filmed' the fatal attack

Robert Bever, 18, posted videos of himself to YouTube in 2013 where he appears as an average teenager discussing video games and songs

Under username ColtEmpireOfficial, he posted four videos and one is a skit that features his 16-year-old brother Michael

The brothers are charged with murder in the deaths of their parents David and April and three younger siblings

An affidavit says video cameras were near spots in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, home where the bodies were found after attack last month

'Live footage recordings' found on thumb drive taken from the house after one of the brothers told police that device contained their plan

Thirteen-year-old sister survived stabbing and a two-year-old sister avoided attack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207208/Stabbing-deaths-Oklahoma-family-recorded.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back