OK OK - Harmoni Gail Jacks, 24, missing w/ vehicle under suspicious circumstances, house in Arkoma searched, Pocola, 7 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JUL 11, 2024
[...]

BH was with Harmoni Jacks when she left her Arkoma home early Sunday morning. BH is the father of Jacks' son. He is currently the last known person to see Jacks, who has been missing ever since leaving home.

BH told 40/29 News that Jacks had been drinking and was in a depressed state due to the death of a close friend. He said Jacks left the house around 3:30 a.m. Sunday to see someone in Greenwood.

"She's in her bedroom texting. And I said, 'Who are you texting?' I asked her, and she said, 'This random dude from Greenwood," Hope said. "She runs out of this house and she gets in the car. I'm literally, she's backing out, I get my truck, I'm going down the road after her because I felt that she was unsafe."

[...]

"I'm just thinking she's not dealing with a friend's death, and she wants to deal with it on her own," said her parents, Becky and David Jacks. "I'm overly impressed with the amount of effort being put in looking for my daughter. There's a lot of people looking for Harmoni."

[...]

This is my first post, but I've been following this case closely as it's somewhat local to me, and I'm originally from Greenwood.

It strikes me as odd that BH follows her out of the house. He mentions in the video their son was asleep, so does he leave the child home alone, or does he wake the child up and quickly put them in the car to follow her? Greenwood is about a half hour drive from Arkoma, so odd either way.

This is my first post, but I've been following this case closely as it's somewhat local to me, and I'm originally from Greenwood.

It strikes me as odd that BH follows her out of the house. He mentions in the video their son was asleep, so does he leave the child home alone, or does he wake the child up and quickly put them in the car to follow her? Greenwood is about a half hour drive from Arkoma, so odd either way.
Thanks for joining in! And that's a good question. I couldn't find the video where he says that, but in the video at this link, her sisters say the child was at their parents' house when Harmoni went missing. approx 1:13 minute mark

JUL 11, 2024
[...]

BH was with Harmoni Jacks when she left her Arkoma home early Sunday morning. BH is the father of Jacks' son. He is currently the last known person to see Jacks, who has been missing ever since leaving home.

BH told 40/29 News that Jacks had been drinking and was in a depressed state due to the death of a close friend. He said Jacks left the house around 3:30 a.m. Sunday to see someone in Greenwood.

"She's in her bedroom texting. And I said, 'Who are you texting?' I asked her, and she said, 'This random dude from Greenwood," Hope said. "She runs out of this house and she gets in the car. I'm literally, she's backing out, I get my truck, I'm going down the road after her because I felt that she was unsafe."

[...]

"I'm just thinking she's not dealing with a friend's death, and she wants to deal with it on her own," said her parents, Becky and David Jacks. "I'm overly impressed with the amount of effort being put in looking for my daughter. There's a lot of people looking for Harmoni."

[...]

well that makes me suspicious
his wording is strange

yep did anyone ask him that I wonder

Do they know who she was supposed to meet; did she ever make that meeting?

Good question.

JUL 10, 2024

- Police are now saying Harmoni was not heading towards Greenwood, AR early Sunday morning. Instead, she was headed toward Pocola, OK.

- LE obtained footage of her Nissan Altima heading south on Hwy 112 toward Pocola around 3:30 a.m.

- The video of her car does not show whether or not she was in it.

- LE found nothing of interest in the search of the home and have nothing to indicate foul play at this point however, they are not ruling it out.

- Helicopters are searching along Hwy 112, and LE are continuing to canvas for video footage.

- Chief Ivy says they have some persons of interest but no confirmed suspects.

Hmmm.
Omo.

Below quotes are from upthread ...
  1. 3:00 a.m. - she was in bed with the father of her child, texting a "random dude "
  2. 3:00 a.m. - she flees the house in her car with 'the father' following in his truck
  3. 3:30 a.m. - CCTV footage of her car near a south Pocola gas station
  4. a few hours later, 'the father' reports her missing
Maybe he's pursuing her car in his truck to ensure that she is safe, but she loses him, and maybe he is the reason that she is unsafe. If he is concerned for her welfare, wouldn't she know that and stop to ask why he's pursing her?

'The father' pointed investigators in the direction of Greenwood. Wrong direction if he's following her.

"They say Jacks left home to meet a friend around 4 a.m., but a few hours later they got a call from her son's father saying he couldn't get a hold of her."

google map

Attachments

• 1720773993408.png
    1720773993408.png
    700.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 1720774151921.png
    1720774151921.png
    862.5 KB · Views: 5
If she wasn't driving her car near the Pocola gas station, which is currently uncertain, who else might have driven her car past the gas station? If 'the father' was following her in his truck, did he lose her after 5 blocks ... so his truck is not seen in Pocola?

Where is her car? If someone drove her car somewhere far from home, how did a suspect get home?

JUL 11, 2024
[...]

[...]

[...]
That story is a bit odd, gotta say.

jmo

If she wasn't driving her car near the Pocola gas station, which is currently uncertain, who else might have driven her car past the gas station? If 'the father' was following her in his truck, did he lose her after 5 blocks ... so his truck is not seen in Pocola?

Where is her car? If someone drove her car somewhere far from home, how did a suspect get home?
Exactly. Is his truck caught on camera as well? Any proof at all that he left in a separate vehicle?

Exactly. Is his truck caught on camera as well? Any proof at all that he left in a separate vehicle?
Yes. LE released video that shows him following her.

[...]

On Thursday, Arkoma police released surveillance video from a business that police said showed Jacks driving through parts of Pocola and that Hope was following her.

"I get in front of her past Zero Street, and when I get in front of her, she slows the car down and turns around. I'm on the phone with police, during this time, I'm on the line with the dispatcher. I lost sight of her," Hope said. "I knew that she was in danger, that's why I rushed out of the house to go get her, because I love her. She's my baby mama. I've never not loved her. I've never not wanted to be with her."

[...]

Ivy told 40/29 News police have obtained evidence that aligned with what Hope told investigators.

[...]

Thanks for joining in! And that's a good question. I couldn't find the video where he says that, but in the video at this link, her sisters say the child was at their parents' house when Harmoni went missing. approx 1:13 minute mark

Update...I found the video. All I needed was some rested eyes and more coffee, lol!

:54 He says he was in her home when it happened.

:55 "She ends up coming out of her room at 3:30 in the morning after my son's asleep..."

1:10 video of Hope following Jacks. Hope says he immediately called the police while following her.

QUESTION: Did he see their son asleep in his bed or just assume that's where he was? Because her sister's say the child was at their parents house when Harmoni disappeared.

Maybe he's pursuing her car in his truck to ensure that she is safe, but she loses him, and maybe he is the reason that she is unsafe. If he is concerned for her welfare, wouldn't she know that and stop to ask why he's pursing her?
If she was leaving to be with someone else then of course she wouldn’t stop for him IMO

"We’ve issued a request to OHP to use their sonar to check the Poteau River. This is not indicative that we believe she’s there, this is just part of a thorough investigation," Ivy said.

"Hopefully she's just somewhere taking some time and, you know, just being M.I.A. and doesn't have a clue that the entire state of Arkansas and Oklahoma is looking for her," Felicia said.

You're right. It was in the 5NEWS video I watched where he says "...She ends up coming out of her room at 330 in the morning after my son's asleep, and she's like 'I'm going to Greenwood...'"

Something seems off here...

Yes. LE released video that shows him following her.

[...]

On Thursday, Arkoma police released surveillance video from a business that police said showed Jacks driving through parts of Pocola and that Hope was following her.

"I get in front of her past Zero Street, and when I get in front of her, she slows the car down and turns around. I'm on the phone with police, during this time, I'm on the line with the dispatcher. I lost sight of her," Hope said. "I knew that she was in danger, that's why I rushed out of the house to go get her, because I love her. She's my baby mama. I've never not loved her. I've never not wanted to be with her."

[...]

Ivy told 40/29 News police have obtained evidence that aligned with what Hope told investigators.

[...]
If he was on the phone with police like he states, that should be easy to prove. 911 would have the recording of his call. Strange case, though. I'm wondering if it was actually Harmoni driving the car.
IMO.

Harmoni’s body believed to have been found in her car. Possible high speed crash.

July 12, 2024

ARKOMA, Okla. —
A body police believe to be Harmoni Jacks' was found in her car after a week-long search, according to Michael Ivy, Arkoma police chief.

It appeared that the car went into the trees at a high rate of speed, Ivy said. It hit multiple trees and appears to have caused injuries to the person's body inside the car.

Harmoni’s body believed to have been found in her car. Possible high speed crash.

July 12, 2024

ARKOMA, Okla. —
A body police believe to be Harmoni Jacks' was found in her car after a week-long search, according to Michael Ivy, Arkoma police chief.

It appeared that the car went into the trees at a high rate of speed, Ivy said. It hit multiple trees and appears to have caused injuries to the person's body inside the car.

Terribly sad :(

July 12, 2024

ARKOMA, Okla. —

Oh no, this is horrible. My heart goes out to Harmoni's family and friends.

July 12, 2024

ARKOMA, Okla. —

Not the outcome I expected and clearly not the outcome anyone wanted. Rest in peace, Harmoni.

:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers
Back