OK OK - Harmoni Gail Jacks, 24, missing w/ vehicle under suspicious circumstances, house in Arkoma searched, Pocola, 7 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JUL 10, 2024

- Police are now saying Harmoni was not heading towards Greenwood, AR early Sunday morning. Instead, she was headed toward Pocola, OK.

- LE obtained footage of her Nissan Altima heading south on Hwy 112 toward Pocola around 3:30 a.m.

- The video of her car does not show whether or not she was in it.

- LE found nothing of interest in the search of the home and have nothing to indicate foul play at this point however, they are not ruling it out.

- Helicopters are searching along Hwy 112, and LE are continuing to canvas for video footage.

- Chief Ivy says they have some persons of interest but no confirmed suspects.
It’s with a broken heart that I say this…Harmoni and her car were found yesterday….Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers as they now have to go on and learn to live their new “normal” and most importantly, please pray for her little boy who has to live without his mommy now and thank you all who prayed for my aunt and her sister and family….

It’s with a broken heart that I say this…Harmoni and her car were found yesterday….Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers as they now have to go on and learn to live their new “normal” and most importantly, please pray for her little boy who has to live without his mommy now and thank you all who prayed for my aunt and her sister and family….
I'm so sorry. Sending you a big hug, @Abowman90.
t4560.gif

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen