OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Henryetta murder-suicide case ongoing, OSBI reports
ENRYETTA — The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation has revealed it is reviewing "extensive amounts of digital evidence" in its ongoing probe of a mass murder-suicide.

Evidence they were forced to collect!!
I do not want anyone to forget that local LE really activly tried to not collect or investigate evidence or JM until they were forced to do so .
Moving forward in the case the attitude shown off get , should not be forgotten . IMO

MAY 1, 2024
"They say it gets easier. But so far, now we've been through a year, all it's done for me has gotten harder,” said Brewer. "It doesn't even feel like a year. It feels like yesterday. Feels like I am living it all over again."

He said he clings to the memories of the happy times. He said Brewer was outgoing, selfless, and a friend to everyone.

"She was my right hand, little mini-me I guess you could call it,” said Brewer. “Always there helping me, whether it be on cars, or paperwork, figuring new technology out on the phone or the computer that she knew how to do and I didn't."

One of the hardest things for him to grasp is there won’t be any punishment for McFadden, since he killed himself.

Recently, the Oklahoma House of Representatives passed House Bill 3992, known as Knight's Law, which will make multiple sex crimes punishable by up to life in prison without the possibility of parole. The bill was written in honor of the victims.

A flag with Brittany Brewer's name waves in the wind above her memorial that’s been spruced up on the day marking one year since she was killed.

“It’s just been a whirlwind. A tornado. Like a tornado. It just tore up everything. She was my go-to person if I needed help with anything she was right there,” said Brewer.

MAY 3, 2024
Thousands are expected to ride their motorcycles around the town Sunday morning. A 21-mile route will take riders past the land and home where the murders took place.

The honor ride will begin at noon at Nichol's Park in Henryetta. There will be food trucks, vendors and live music for people to enjoy.

MAY 4, 2024
Small towns can be quiet, but after the five teenagers were killed, the silence has grown louder. Memories of the children remain in the town.

The Brewers and Websters have set up a memorial outside their home, with a mailbox for friends to share memories.

"Ivy was robbed from all of us. She was going to do great things in this world just based off who she was, and we want to be able to keep that doorway open for people to communicate with her and be with her," Webster said. "Her friends will come out here and sit on the bench and swing, and just hang out."

MAY 5, 2024
Janette Mayo, grandmother to three of the children and mother to Holly, said many questions still linger in her mind. "Time is not going to heal this. Nothing is going to heal this. Because there's no justice for our families. Ivy's family, there's no justice. Brittany's family, there's no justice. For my family, there's no justice."

The memorial ride drew support from beyond the Henryetta community, with bikers participating from as far away as Kentucky. United Motorcyclists Against Pedophilia was also behind the event.

MAY 6, 2024
The hope of the victims’ families is nothing like this will ever happen to another family. Janette Mayo is the grandmother to Tiffany, Rylee, and Michael. She’s also Holly’s mother.

“I don’t call her McFadden I call her Guess because in my eyes she will never be, I don’t want that name to be associated with my family,” Janette said. Just the thought of what happened to her Holly and these five teenagers brings a wave of unpleasant feelings. “I cry every day. I wake up crying, I go to bed crying,” Janette said.

Janette said their lives were stolen from them. “They didn’t get to experience life, it was taken and stolen from them, so anything and everything that’s being done, in my opinion, isn’t enough,” Janette said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back