OK OK - Jamison Family: Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned 08 Oct 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodies found 3 miles from the Jamison's truck are identified as the missing Jamison family.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/stat...cle_ca25e42d-69b5-5d66-a6f7-4bb7f5ca4551.html

Welcome to WS and onto the Jamison Family thread!

This has been such a sad and perplexing case from the very start with no real answers as to what happened.
Murder, suicide, exposure? Take your pick!

By the way, did you know that your link is to an article that was published on July 4, 2014, almost 2 years ago?.

Post #1324 says that they were ID'd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

When a case goes on thread after thread, it can be so mind boggling when you are new or jump head on into a case. I found that the first page of each thread is where there are links to past threads and most times links or posts that describe the case and/or up to date info. This can be especially helpful if I am hunting for some old info or just trying to catch up.

On the first page of this thread, the first post contains this link to an article back on Nov 18, 2013 about finding the remains.

http://newsok.com/skeletal-remains-...sing-eufaula-family-osbi-says/article/3905849

As to who or what killed them, we're still open for business.

HI Im new to the group but have been following this case since day 1. Love the timeline thank you!! My opinion is I think the Father had something to do with it.He sounded like an evil narcissistic *advertiser censored**hole.

Hi I just joined on Tuesday but read all the posts Monday and have been following this case since the beginning and am very intrigued by it.

What do the death certs say for the cause of death, anyone know? Is the .22 still missing ? A complete audit of their accounts? There just seems to be a lot lacking with the added benefit of shoulder shrugs from LE .Murder suicide should be a simple rule out if the cause of death had anything to do with the holes the witness reported. Those phone records and the dog hits though. I might need a diagram but even abstract math is not doing it for me.

Really baffled by this one. I can't find anything about the gun being found. I keep wondering about murder-suicide, but how were they found so far from the truck. The husband had major back problems. I feel like photos of the remains in place could tell us a lot. Were they arranged, side by side? Or was it more random?

I wondered if someone can point me to where I can view the cctv footage of them packing up their car on the day they left? I have had a look around in the threads and also at videos online and have been unsuccessful so far. Any help would be appreciated!

I wondered if someone can point me to where I can view the cctv footage of them packing up their car on the day they left? I have had a look around in the threads and also at videos online and have been unsuccessful so far. Any help would be appreciated!

I don't know where it is on this website, but you can find it on YouTube by typing in Jamison Family. That's where I watched the video you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20