OK OK - Jamison Family: Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned 08 Oct 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really baffled by this one. I can't find anything about the gun being found. I keep wondering about murder-suicide, but how were they found so far from the truck. The husband had major back problems. I feel like photos of the remains in place could tell us a lot. Were they arranged, side by side? Or was it more random?

You would think the dog would have been with them had it been murder suicide.

I wondered if someone can point me to where I can view the cctv footage of them packing up their car on the day they left? I have had a look around in the threads and also at videos online and have been unsuccessful so far. Any help would be appreciated!
If you can find the episode of disappeared, it has the video that you are referencing, very informative all alround. The episode is called "paradise lost."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wondered if someone can point me to where I can view the cctv footage of them packing up their car on the day they left? I have had a look around in the threads and also at videos online and have been unsuccessful so far. Any help would be appreciated!

Disappeared episode with very short clip of them packing up their car: [video=youtube;TOkHqsCOjns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOkHqsCOjns[/video]

Disappeared episode with very short clip of them packing up their car: [video=youtube;TOkHqsCOjns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOkHqsCOjns[/video]

Thanks, I hadn't seen it. The surveilance cameras starts at 27:20 after seeing October 23, 2009 Eufaula, OK pop up. 27:55 starts the security video. You can see all 3 of them walking to the truck multiple times, I'm not really seeing them carrying anything except for Bobby having something white that looks like a hoagie in his hand one time. Too bad it isn't longer. How far was the property to where they lived?

Does anyone know if her gun was found with their bodies? So many thoughts going thru my mind. I can relate to Bobby with chronic pain, it's not easy to be married being in chronic pain. Add her being bipolar, on and off medication; I'm surprised they stayed together as long as they had.

The fact that the daughter was found with them but the dog was not is a huge clue to where I doubt either of them committed murder/ suicide. They would not have left the daughters dog to possibly starve to death. It's interesting that her friend doesn't think they took the photo of Madison on the rock because of how she's captured with her arms folded like that, she's also not smiling. I'd really love to know how they cleared the guy that used to live with them.

LE did see their shoe marks in the ground near the truck, I wonder what they saw directly near the truck or if they saw any extra prints?

thanks for that. do you know if there is a longer version of the CCTV that was ever released, or is this the only clip the public have been shown?

[video=youtube;TOkHqsCOjns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOkHqsCOjns[/video]

This will bring you up to speed.

Hi there. New to the thread. I am from California born and raised. Just recently watched the video via YouTube. Very mysterious, sad, and tragic story. Unfortunately to many questions vs. answers to come to any conclusion on this. Hopefully someday they find out what really happened.

Welcome to all the newcomers.

This case has been a very interesting one. A family disappears on a mountain and their remains were not found until four years later. Their skulls were all laid out like there had been an execution. Most of the other bones must have been scattered over the mountain side. They figure it was probably murder-suicide but no weapons or evidence found. Speculation of weather related, but again no evidence to support the theory. Too many questions and no answers.

It's good to see the thread pop back up again.

Welcome to all the newcomers.

This case has been a very interesting one. A family disappears on a mountain and their remains were not found until four years later. Their skulls were all laid out like there had been an execution. Most of the other bones must have been scattered over the mountain side. They figure it was probably murder-suicide but no weapons or evidence found. Speculation of weather related, but again no evidence to support the theory. Too many questions and no answers.

It's good to see the thread pop back up again.

I doubt murder-suicide because of the dog locked in the car. I think the dog would have been killed too. Also why take a great deal of money?

I doubt murder-suicide because of the dog locked in the car. I think the dog would have been killed too. Also why take a great deal of money?

I agree with Colette. I was reading a older thread on here regarding the phone records of the husbands. Found those really strange as well. The timeline of the activity. Very strange and mysterious this case is. More questions then answers. :(

I doubt murder-suicide because of the dog locked in the car. I think the dog would have been killed too.

I see this mentioned often in this thread but it does not ring true to me.

Why should someone suffering from mental illness and/or drug addiction to the point that they're willing to murder their own family be so concerned with the welfare of a dog? (Or, in the case of this comment, concerned with murdering the dog - it's going to die anyway.)

Also, perhaps they didn't even leave the car intending to do that and it just ended up happening.

Not that I believe murder-suicide is the case here (I have not been convinced on any angle thus far, it is truly baffling), but the dog does not weigh into whether or not that happened at all as far as I'm concerned.

The money being in the truck seems odd if it was a murder-suicide. I personally think someone did it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;p5v52oKZSMw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5v52oKZSMw[/video]

I would guess that private opinion in the Sooner State favors the hypothesis that the parents rubbed some old boy the wrong way, and the child was just collateral damage.

I would guess that private opinion in the Sooner State favors the hypothesis that the parents rubbed some old boy the wrong way, and the child was just collateral damage.
....but I haven't lived in OK for two years; so....anyone from Oklahoma with an idea of general opinion there? I guess I basically feel it's been written off and generally forgotten, for the most part.

Hope not though. But I do think citizens have developed a cynicism about LE, and a less-than-charitable -- if understandable -- viewpoint about cases which are, or seem to be, drug-related.

The money being in the truck seems odd if it was a murder-suicide. I personally think someone did it.

If it was a murder suicide though, that would indicate that one spouse knew about the plan and the other did not. Maybe the money was taken to make things appear "normal" to the other spouse, or one spouse took the money with them without the other knowing.

On the other hand, they also may have just taken it with them because they didn't want to leave all that money in their house while they were away from home. They may have been paranoid it would be taken from their home, which is plausible considering their strange behavior leading up to their disappearance.

....but I haven't lived in OK for two years; so....anyone from Oklahoma with an idea of general opinion there? I guess I basically feel it's been written off and generally forgotten, for the most part.

Hope not though. But I do think citizens have developed a cynicism about LE, and a less-than-charitable -- if understandable -- viewpoint about cases which are, or seem to be, drug-related.
I haven't heard anyone talk about. I haven't even seen any news articles since they first found the bodies. Small town law enforcement in this state has had some major scandals lately. On top of that, it is rural, eastern Oklahoma. Things happen out there that are never publicly explained. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it is one of those situations that everyone in the county knows what happened but no one will push the issue.
It really amazes me the number of unsolved murders and missing persons cases that come out of the eastern half of the state.

Not OK here. However I live in western AR. I completely agree with everything you've said.

I live in the metro and have spent a significant amount of time in the eufaula area, I've never heard anyone outside of webslueths talk about the jamisons. There were missing posters of Madyson in my area for awhile, I'm sure that they've been removed in the years since I've seen them. To me it seems like LE in the eastern ok/ eufaula area could care less what happens in a case. Since the Jamison family we've had at least 2 other people mysteriously disappear in the Eufaula area and it seems like though the answers are there LE isn't doing a thing to find the missing and close the cases.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member