OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in another case, I receved photo copies of just what you described...tear off CC's of message pads, but they recorded the incident numbers etc right on there.

I am willing to take a stab at the dispatch logs of the 911 calls...it should be available under FOIA...in every case I have requested docs on, at a minimum I have received the dispatch logs and the incident reports.

Why would this one be any different, right? :)

I have nothing on the actual incident report#'s regarding the truck- although that would certainly be helpful. I even went through OK's call#s trying to just...guesstimate... what the calls might have been. Emergency? Non-emergency? Trespassing? Suspicious vehicle? Fire? OKLETS...maybe checking tags and registration??

Gosh, I hope you have luck. Inquiring minds want to know. :)
TIA!

You guys crack me up. Red Oak on a good day has 581 population, I didn't even know they had a cop, the Sheriff's office is the size of a bathroom, I doubt they have recording capabilities unless its an answering machine.
There are 4,709 housing units at an average of 6 per square mile with a total population of 11,154 for all of Latimer Co.
As you can might can see, they dont have the best crime fighting equipment there.
<modsnip>

I have seen pictures of some top notch crime fighting equipment, or ..war gear..whatever you prefer to call it. They are posted on these threads somewhere.

Actually, I liked 'dope heads beware' even more...

Robbie looks like he dropped a few pounds .

I am hoping it is loss of sleep from working on the Jamison case ,that has caused it. I dont want it to be mental illness or demons on his roof,least of all the PMP worrying him. I guess any of these listed things could explain this crazy writing..dope heads beware and what a doctor shopper is ..(I suppose he thinks us from plant asleep)

They will document document document ... and in the end we will have information on everyone.... in 5 minutes or less Except the Jamisons. (um it took me 45 minutes to have me last script filled.Guess that wait will get longer)

I'd like to point out that this bill the sheriff is discussing has not passed in the senate yet:
http://www.okhouse.gov/OkhouseMedia/news_story.aspx?NewsID=3490
but I have to say, I am hugely interested in any sort of retroactive investigative techniques that could be used should it be passed, to assist in the Jamison's case.

ETA: is anyone else concerned about a sheriffs office/PD that posts online photos of local children- who are very identifiable?? Even if extremely well intentioned? I wish we didn't have to worry about this sort of thing, but we do. Madyson is heavy on my mind. LE should know better. :(

Been rereading the entire thread hoping to find something new and/or to refresh me. On 2-1-11 post #545, MTrooper gives information about the land owners and such.... "Update on the phone records-

Last call from Sherilynns cell phone was 10/5th. And it was not to her ex-huband. Home phone had 5 calls on the 7th. The first at 8:55AM to the land owner that lives out of state. (I meant to answer this question earlier, but the Jamisons got the number of the neighbor from the land owners. I know that the land owners have never been up to the property. THey called the company that they bought it from (Pine Mountain Ranch) looking for maps etc. to give people who were interested in the property. Pine Mountain Ranch in turn gave the property owners the neighbors number. And I feel I should also mention that the neighbor, really isn't a neighbor. She lives probably 7 miles or so away from the property where the truck was found. She is a local on the mountain that has offered to show people pieces of land so they don't get lost. So that is how the property owners who have never been to the mountain got the number for the "neighbor". The last two calls from the home phone were at 9:57am and 9:58am and were to a cell phone in the muskogee area.

The last time Star had spoke on the phone with the Jamisons was on Sept. 28th

Last but not least I remember someone wanting the dates that Sherilynn was in the hospital. That was 9/1-9/10. "

http://www.therockymtns.com/Owners.html - This link is for PMR. Both MN and JJ appear to be the owners of PMR and not only that, but the 'neighbor', PC, is listed and pictured as an employee or member of the team. http://www.therockymtns.com/Peggy&Grady.html Am I just tired or missing something? Also, it appears to me that JJ is actually posing on some of said land. Thanks.

Melanaise....I don't think you're missing anything at all. A lot of information that was passed around early on in the case came from two specific (and imvho, very unreliable) sources. So a lot of what has been discussed as fact, is rumor.

Oh, and rather a lot of coincidences, don't ya'll think?

Melanaise....I don't think you're missing anything at all. A lot of information that was passed around early on in the case came from two specific (and imvho, very unreliable) sources. So a lot of what has been discussed as fact, is rumor.

Oh, and rather a lot of coincidences, don't ya'll think?

You wouldn't want to venture to name, or shall I say, 'initial' the 2 ureliables for me so that I have a better chance of staying on track, would you? ;) Thanks for the speedy reply in any case.

You wouldn't want to venture to name, or shall I say, 'initial' the 2 ureliables for me so that I have a better chance of staying on track, would you? ;) Thanks for the speedy reply in any case.

I'm going to contact a mod and ask, MELANAISE. I don't want to violate TOS- but MSM was involved, so I guess it would be ok? But not sure who is ok to name/initial/etc. :waitasec:

In the meantime- it is easy to see the inconsistancies between the actual case facts and- for example- the ID episode, kwim? You have pointed out one very important one, imo. Which is- who knows this property? Who has been to this property? Who owns this property? And who called the SO and left messages regarding the Jamison's truck? AND when were those calls logged- and 1st responders were whom?

Who knew the Jamisons were there that day? Maybe we're missing a witness or three. :(

Does anyone remember me wondering about that thing that was in what looked like a leather holster in the glovebox of the Jamisons truck? And I think there was some talk about it looking like a taser? How odd that local LE is talking about this! I wonder where that came from.

http://latimercountysheriff.com/sheriff/

Does anyone remember me wondering about that thing that was in what looked like a leather holster in the glovebox of the Jamisons truck? And I think there was some talk about it looking like a taser? How odd that local LE is talking about this! I wonder where that came from.

http://latimercountysheriff.com/sheriff/

I remember you talking about the holster, but not that it looked like a taser.

Here is the photo again. Row #8, missle photo:

http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/photos.html

I remember you talking about the holster, but not that it looked like a taser.

Here is the photo again. Row #8, missle photo:

http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/photos.html

That's the photo for sure! Thanks little.

Way back when, I had been wondering what might be stuck in that holster, that clearly wasn't a firearm. There's obviously no barrel, so it had me wondered what exactly it was. I've seen pink tasers with the same shape, so it made me :waitasec:

ETA: I should have also added that many suppliers of tasers have the C2 serial #'s (not unlike a firearm) and they are registered when you activate.
Just a curiosity of mine, if what is in the pic is actually a taser.

A couple years ago, there were videos on YouTube of the LeFlore county deputies tasing one another. I will see if I can find it.

The videos I was looking for have been removed. They were made by TN. She was the dispatcher who was arrested in LeFlore County for writing false prescriptions. The videos showed her husband,KN, being tased.

The videos I was looking for have been removed. They were made by TN. She was the dispatcher who was arrested in LeFlore County for writing false prescriptions. The videos showed her husband,KN, being tased.

little, I love you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member