OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sheriff Beauchamp was right when he said his #1 suspect was DC,( the guy with the shipping container). (per mtrooper). There is just no way to search his property without him doing something wrong.

I also feel this is why the dog stayed alive so long. DC, was feeding her! He couldn't exactly take her home, in case the sheriff stopped by!

I agree about the dog.
But... motive? I mean- why, you know? Madyson?
That thought scares the bejeesus out of me, truthfully. :(

I agree about the dog.
But... motive? I mean- why, you know? Madyson?
That thought scares the bejeesus out of me, truthfully. :(

I know what you mean, Oriah. Madyson, could be one of the motives. Maybe the Jamisons were getting too nosey. Maybe DC is into making something other than bath salts.

I don't really know, Oriah. I just know a family is missing.

Supposedly, Bobby and PC had phone conversations (mtrooper). But I don't remember reading that they met. Maybe I just missed it.

As time goes on, I'm beginning to think the Jamisons knew the man with the shipping container. There is some connection there!

Also, the people who were selling the land, the ones in Florida (M_ _ _ _ W), don't exist. There is no one by that name listed on the public land records.

All of the land information (GPS, coords., directions,....etc.), could have been written after the Jamisons left home.
Wow. Was it revealed by LE or the family where the Jamisons got that nonexistant name? TIA

Wow. Was it revealed by LE or the family where the Jamisons got that nonexistant name? TIA

No, it was not. There is a lot of information out there, but for some reason, people don't want to release it. The Jamisons have been missing for over two years. If LE has closed their case, release the information! Of course, this is MY opinion.

No, it was not. There is a lot of information out there, but for some reason, people don't want to release it. The Jamisons have been missing for over two years. If LE has closed their case, release the information! Of course, this is MY opinion.

Part of the problem with obtaining FOIA records- I don't believe LE has closed the case. (Don't forget... the current sheriff is making it a 'priority'...)

Part of the problem with obtaining FOIA records- I don't believe LE has closed the case. (Don't forget... the current sheriff is making it a 'priority'...)

You're right, Oriah. The case isn't closed completely, but I get the feeling LE isn't trying very hard to find the Jamisons.

The current sheriff, Robbie Brooks, thinks it was a murder suicide. At least that's what I've been told. Jesse James,a candidate running for sheriff, said he would make it a "top priority."

I just get so frustrated because I feel LE isn't doing a thing to find the missing family!!

You're right, Oriah. The case isn't closed completely, but I get the feeling LE isn't trying very hard to find the Jamisons.

The current sheriff, Robbie Brooks, thinks it was a murder suicide. At least that's what I've been told. Jesse James,a candidate running for sheriff, said he would make it a "top priority."

I just get so frustrated because I feel LE isn't doing a thing to find the missing family!!

I'm frustrated too, little. :(

I got on a little Oklahoma kick this morning (looking at maps again, and counties, territories, reservations etc) and for some reason it made me think of native american communities in the area that may have taken in a child, either to foster or adopt out?
Did we ever find out if either of the Jamisons are native american? I was looking through Cherokee, Choctaw, Caddo, every tribe I could find online info on- and it was amazing to me how many children have been fostered/adopted out through each community- who had parents who were either unknown, or who had passed away. And not just babies, but a lot of children in Madyson's age range and older.
As odd as it sounds, I began to wonder if Madyson may have fallen into a category like that...and no one would ever know. You know?

Probably a crazy idea. Does anyone local think pursuing that train of thought might be useful? TIA.

Sitting here in the Oklahoma home of the Nine Tribes (that would be the Eastern Shawnee, the Miami, the Modoc, the Ottawa, the Peoria, the Quapaw, the Seneca-Cayuga, the Shawnee, and the Wyandotte, for those of you keeping score at home), I just can't see the possibility - though it's an interesting one - that Madyson might somehow have been taken in/adopted out under auspices of a tribal community. In my experience, at least around here, it just doesn't work that way - whole lotta paperwork, tribal, state, and federal, maybe even inter-tribal, for every little thing, and that would be a big thing.

Sitting here in the Oklahoma home of the Nine Tribes (that would be the Eastern Shawnee, the Miami, the Modoc, the Ottawa, the Peoria, the Quapaw, the Seneca-Cayuga, the Shawnee, and the Wyandotte, for those of you keeping score at home), I just can't see the possibility - though it's an interesting one - that Madyson might somehow have been taken in/adopted out under auspices of a tribal community. In my experience, at least around here, it just doesn't work that way - whole lotta paperwork, tribal, state, and federal, maybe even inter-tribal, for every little thing, and that would be a big thing.

I know, it seems such a bizarre and unrealistic possibility. But I was stopped in my tracks by Talihina (which I think is Choctaw, mostly? Do you know?)
And I wondered if maybe she could have been shuffled into a system somehow? That's why I was wondering about tribal history.

I agree- seems like a very unlikely situation. I must be getting overly hopeful. :(

Just caught the episode of this on "Disappeared", or a show similar to it. (Sorry, bad head cold!) I am wondering about the hired help and the incident involving SJ shooting the gun at him and making him leave the house? When LE tracked him down, did they ask him about the incident? Did he say he was a white supremest and did he admit to telling SJ those who weren't pure "white" needed to die? Something about that story seems "off" to me. Almost as if it was fabricated to implicate him later (or thwart LE) when the family turned up missing. Was an official report taken on that incident? Also, the photo of MJ.. Something about that seems staged as well. I can't see SJ taking it and I also can't see a would-be killer snapping it. And why would they have taken the family dog to look at property? That seems extremely odd to me also. Many strange things about this specific case. I just am not getting the feeling that a family of three was marched off into thin air and killed, IMHO.

Been a while since I've posted here. Just lookin to see if there's any new info. Hope LE doesn't give up on this.

Kind of off topic, but

I have tv on and Mudcats is on History channel now. They are hand fishing in Lake Eufaula. What a small world.

I know these shows are tapes, but I keep thinking that it would be something if they pulled up a skeleton rather than a catfish!

Kind of off topic, but

I have tv on and Mudcats is on History channel now. They are hand fishing in Lake Eufaula. What a small world.

I know these shows are tapes, but I keep thinking that it would be something if they pulled up a skeleton rather than a catfish!

Lol. Yikes, a skull! They "noodle" for catfish at the river here also.

I don't know how they can do it.
I once had a catfish barb spear me in the hand. That was a hurting thing and I thought I was going to bleed to death before the applied pressure kicked in.

When I was watching Disappeared a while ago I recall that the 32'000 that was left behind. They said it was in a bank bag .I have never been or even saw a bank give u a bag for your money the only time I can remember seeing one is In the movies or when a guy walks up and gives the cashier a note and she puts the money in a bank bag..Did they maybe rob a bank ..

When I was watching Disappeared a while ago I recall that the 32'000 that was left behind. They said it was in a bank bag .I have never been or even saw a bank give u a bag for your money the only time I can remember seeing one is In the movies or when a guy walks up and gives the cashier a note and she puts the money in a bank bag..Did they maybe rob a bank ..

Bobby Jamison's mother worked in a bank for 25 years. The whole family had bank bags lying around. And they were not all from the same bank either.

Banks do put money in envelopes, but I would think that a very large sum of money (tens of thousands) might require a bag.

I have to agree with you, pittsburghgirl. Sherilyn would have had to have had a very large amount of money in that suitcase. There was $32,000.00 in the bag in the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste