OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they're all together at a time-share in Guadalajara.

I'm sure this has already been mentioned here but I recall reading something about Sherilynn possibly being involved in a Cult. That would explain all the bizarre behavior and why all their worldly possessions would be left behind if they were met by members of this "Church" up on that mountain. I just can't wrap my mind around why so much cash was left under the seat, seems if it was a Cult whoever was in charge would convince them to give all their cash to the cause....I know there was the briefcase that was believed to have a lot of cash but why not take it all?!?

:what:
I'm sure this has already been mentioned here but I recall reading something about Sherilynn possibly being involved in a Cult. That would explain all the bizarre behavior and why all their worldly possessions would be left behind if they were met by members of this "Church" up on that mountain. I just can't wrap my mind around why so much cash was left under the seat, seems if it was a Cult whoever was in charge would convince them to give all their cash to the cause....I know there was the briefcase that was believed to have a lot of cash but why not take it all?!?

I'm very new to this case, but I do find it odd that they brought cash up there. I've never heard of buying land at the property site with cash. Usually, you look at the land first, then sit down with legal papers to sign at another time. How did they know the owner of the property had a clear title or if they were actually the true owners? Unless I'm wrong, there doesn't seem to be any correspondence with a property seller for that property. Why take all that cash just to look at a piece of property? Either they were hood winked somehow or they were up there for other reasons. Very strange case.

Only dead people never need cash again. JMO...

:what:

I'm very new to this case, but I do find it odd that they brought cash up there. I've never heard of buying land at the property site with cash. Usually, you look at the land first, then sit down with legal papers to sign at another time. How did they know the owner of the property had a clear title or if they were actually the true owners? Unless I'm wrong, there doesn't seem to be any correspondence with a property seller for that property. Why take all that cash just to look at a piece of property? Either they were hood winked somehow or they were up there for other reasons. Very strange case.

Well, I'm wrong about no correspondence with the owners of the property. I found this link helpful:

http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/index.html

Seems like a very troubled couple to me. Their lives seemed to have been heading down a bad path. JMO

My opinions only, no facts here:

I have said as much before on the Jamison blog, but I will repeat myself, with clarifications.

I believe that the Jamisons were lured to the area to buy a property and brought cash with them to buy it on the spot. If my wild theory is correct, it could be important to determine who lured them to the area where the 30,000 dollar property of their dreams was reported to be. The "seller" probably did not realize that they were bringing a bag of cash or would have grabbed that too, as an unintended bonus. Only one member of the family was the target, the remainder were collateral damage. If this is a homicide, they are likely within a few miles of where they disappeared, if not closer.

This could represent some sort of bitter revenge, but my hunch is that someone in the family had to be silenced to prevent a potential scandal.

My opinions only, no facts here:

I have said as much before on the Jamison blog, but I will repeat myself, with clarifications.

I believe that the Jamisons were lured to the area to buy a property and brought cash with them to buy it on the spot. If my wild theory is correct, it could be important to determine who lured them to the area where the 30,000 dollar property of their dreams was reported to be. The "seller" probably did not realize that they were bringing a bag of cash or would have grabbed that too, as an unintended bonus. Only one member of the family was the target, the remainder were collateral damage. If this is a homicide, they are likely within a few miles of where they disappeared, if not closer.

This could represent some sort of bitter revenge, but my hunch is that someone in the family had to be silenced to prevent a potential scandal.

If this theory holds merit, I'd say to start with where the $30,000 ended up, and trace back through to everyone who had their hands on it at any given time.

Frankly, it would not surprise me in the least if it was planted or stolen.

I have heard from a very close and devestated source that it seems that the mother of BJ sold thier home finally but has been frantically looking in ac vents and digging holes on the property looking for the 'other $32,000' that may or may not still exist. How sad. It seems the Jamisons were very troubled, but to have your own blood be more concerned with money than finding you..... what kind of world do we live in and what is going on?

I thought we were getting somewhere with the gas milage thing.

So the gas station to the other location and to the location the truck was found is how many miles?

Really if there is missing gas and they arent where the truck is then they were taken from
A.Somewhere else and the truck left there buy someone else
b. Or driven out of there in their own truck and the truck returned
C. someone took gas from the truck.

Something that always puzzled me is when Sherlyn was supposed to have painted that truck. Was it the day before when they were there or was it that day or someother time I completely overlooked in the threads ?

I thought we were getting somewhere with the gas milage thing.

So the gas station to the other location and to the location the truck was found is how many miles?

Really if there is missing gas and they arent where the truck is then they were taken from
A.Somewhere else and the truck left there buy someone else
b. Or driven out of there in their own truck and the truck returned
C. someone took gas from the truck.

Something that always puzzled me is when Sherlyn was supposed to have painted that truck. Was it the day before when they were there or was it that day or someother time I completely overlooked in the threads ?

I have heard from a very close and devestated source that it seems that the mother of BJ sold thier home finally but has been frantically looking in ac vents and digging holes on the property looking for the 'other $32,000' that may or may not still exist. How sad. It seems the Jamisons were very troubled, but to have your own blood be more concerned with money than finding you..... what kind of world do we live in and what is going on?

Thanks for filling us in, Mel.

That is some very strange behavior coming from Bobby's mom. What makes her think there is money hidden? Does she know something we don't?

I've always wondered if the money Bobby took out of the safe, belonged to his mother.

Thanks for filling us in, Mel.

That is some very strange behavior coming from Bobby's mom. What makes her think there is money hidden? Does she know something we don't?

I've always wondered if the money Bobby took out of the safe, belonged to his mother.

From what I understand, she is under the impression that SJ's half of the money (which was $32,000) is still somewhere and she doesnt want to lose it. But I was also told that SJ had her money at least a month prior to vanishing and that she had packages still showing up from ebay afterward. So its foolish to think that her half would still be that large, if it still exists. All I know is that the money was from a settlement of some kind. But really, who looks for money with such passion and fervor (that may or may not exist) and ignores the fact that they are missing 3 family members? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. How sickening.

From what I understand, she is under the impression that SJ's half of the money (which was $32,000) is still somewhere and she doesnt want to lose it. But I was also told that SJ had her money at least a month prior to vanishing and that she had packages still showing up from ebay afterward. So its foolish to think that her half would still be that large, if it still exists. All I know is that the money was from a settlement of some kind. But really, who looks for money with such passion and fervor (that may or may not exist) and ignores the fact that they are missing 3 family members? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. How sickening.

I wonder how she is so sure they are dead and wont need it ,or come back to unhide it themselves?

I wonder how she is so sure they are dead and wont need it ,or come back to unhide it themselves?

Me too. But no matter which way you look at it, its totally sick and disgusting. My source said they are omitting BJ's mother and will be continuing on in search of the Jamisons alone. Sad that the only person committed 150% isnt even blood.

Me too. But no matter which way you look at it, its totally sick and disgusting. My source said they are omitting BJ's mother and will be continuing on in search of the Jamisons alone. Sad that the only person committed 150% isnt even blood.

I think we're not permitted to allude to inside info unless verified or the info is available with a link to source?

I agree with most everything you say- with the exception of only one person being committed to finding the Jamisons. There are quite a few folks who are very committed to finding the Jamisons.
Opposing factions, including some of those within LE, have isolated their efforts and distanced themselves from other less reliable resources. But that doesn't mean they're not 100% committed to finding the Jamisons.

It just means there's been a whole lot of craziness in the case- and many people in SAR and LE can't compromise the case or waste the time dealing with the... craziness.

MVHO.

I think we're not permitted to allude to inside info unless verified or the info is available with a link to source?

I agree with most everything you say- with the exception of only one person being committed to finding the Jamisons. There are quite a few folks who are very committed to finding the Jamisons.
Opposing factions, including some of those within LE, have isolated their efforts and distanced themselves from other less reliable resources. But that doesn't mean they're not 100% committed to finding the Jamisons.

It just means there's been a whole lot of craziness in the case- and many people in SAR and LE can't compromise the case or waste the time dealing with the... craziness.

MVHO.

Oh, I apologize, I came across wrong. I am very aware of the multitudes of people searching/helping to find the Jamisons. Especially right here. What I meant was out of those who knew them. I hope nobody took offense to what I said. Totally did not mean the way it sounded. :doh:

No worries melanaise. I see what you're saying.
It's always sad when friends and family don't go all out searching for their missing loved one- but it's also fairly common. :(

Thank god for the many unrelated yet still concerned individuals and agencies who take the bull by the horns and advocate for missing persons everywhere.

somebody knows where this family is. i spent april and may in pitts and latimer, and after sitting on the grape vine, with a few games of "telephone" thrown in, i am more convinced that ever that the matter is only a conscience tweek away from being settled. they sure know how to keep their secrets!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste