OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I'm more curious about what was posted on TOPIX, Oct.30th. I know, we just LOVE the TOPIX forum!! Read the last two posts from " 2 cents". Could Bobby have known about the "bad water" on that mountain?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/wilburton-ok/TJJINE5FVDHE8JPOI/p11

Wowsah. BP, bad water, perceived death threats, carcinogens directly injected into the water supply, and "...I will not be visiting this excersise in misdirection called Topix ever again."

There's something to be said for Topix, but I don't know quite what.

YOUR "So What's Up With Eufaula LE These Days?" Semi-Annual Update!

Eufaula police officer appeals firing

[Mayor Dean] Smith says Police Chief Don Murray placed [veteran 39 year-old Sgt. Detective Wesley] Dawson on administrative leave on Aug. 13 and requested an investigation by the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation. Murray also asked for an internal affairs investigation by an independent person. Both probes have been completed.

http://newsok.com/eufaula-police-of...2?custom_click=headlines_widget#ixzz149KISg6u

On Topix, this might get turned into a "he was getting too close to the heart of the matter on the Jamisons case" conspiracy theory!

Odd this non productive under reported missing persons case wold have its own conspiracy theory.

A cheery good morning from Jokelahoma, where

1. English is now the official language, even though it matters not one damn whit,
2. It now takes government-issued photo ID to vote, even though this is positively Orwellian, and
3. We're not having us any of this here Shariah law, even if it will always be a non-issue in this particular state.

And those were the major ballot issues yesterday in Brokelahoma.

No wonder LE paperwork gets filled out all funny and no one appears to care much if the Jamisons are ever found - but us! but us!

Any news? Good news, I mean?

I havent heard any. I plan on cleaning my keyboard later so all my letters will appear and some of them only once.
I am also setting up a new facebook to follow cases with because I just would just feel exposed following them with all my personal info linked to every member of my family. I am going to say I am from somewhere beautiful and use a u.s map as my profile picture.

Then I am going to ask facebook about this Bobby investigation stuff. I think it knows something. And read every post 88 on the subject of the Jamison because I am odd like that. After that I will be looking for "street people" as a user name or "homeless" . I can be so abstract.

A cheery good morning from Jokelahoma, where

1. English is now the official language, even though it matters not one damn whit,
2. It now takes government-issued photo ID to vote, even though this is positively Orwellian, and
3. We're not having us any of this here Shariah law, even if it will always be a non-issue in this particular state.

And those were the major ballot issues yesterday in Brokelahoma.

No wonder LE paperwork gets filled out all funny and no one appears to care much if the Jamisons are ever found - but us! but us!

Any news? Good news, I mean?

Ok folks just typed out a long email and it cut me off. Man, does that piss me off. anyway I am going to be brief because I am covered in mud and in need of high octane coffee and a shower. However- two thoughts for the day.

#1- Contact #'s for reporters on the scene at the time:

-Johnny Johnson, the Oklahoman (405) 475-3323
- Some dude named 'Dan', News Channel 8 (918)445-9371
Why don't ya'll call, get their email addys, and ask to revisit the Jamison's story.

#2- I believe some folks were looking for Bobby Srs physical address. I believe I have that. Anyone interested? Or did I miss it being posted somewhere?

wfgodot- I am in SERIOUS need of humor this AM. (See above about being covered in mud and needing high octane. Help?)

Well, Oriah, on the positive side of things, since English is now the official language of Oklahoma, there's a better chance that Okies themselves will now learn to speak 'n' spell it!

Yes, and on another positive side, when I first was able to vote (age 18, in SC) it was still on the books that it was illegal to spit on the sidewalk and for a white woman to have sex with a black man. Punishable by both fines and up to 5 yrs in jail. Wow! Now those amendments are gone!
So you see, Dopelahoma is also Southcarostupid.
Progress!

ETA: Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not 102. I'm in my 30's. ;)

Oriah, I'm also attempting to add tags which may induce temporary humor. (Will change any irrelevant and/or irreverent ones if something major happens.)

Oriah, I'm also attempting to add tags which may induce temporary humor. (Will change any irrelevant and/or irreverent ones if something major happens.)

Please do. I need all the help I can get.

And just to keep the thread on topic as well....anyone interested in Bobby Sr's address? Anyone, anyone? Sheriff Beauchamp perhaps, to do an interview??

I havent heard any. I plan on cleaning my keyboard later so all my letters will appear and some of them only once.
I am also setting up a new facebook to follow cases with because I just would just feel exposed following them with all my personal info linked to every member of my family. I am going to say I am from somewhere beautiful and use a u.s map as my profile picture.

Then I am going to ask facebook about this Bobby investigation stuff. I think it knows something. And read every post 88 on the subject of the Jamison because I am odd like that. After that I will be looking for "street people" as a user name or "homeless" . I can be so abstract.

This is a brilliant post, Soulmagent. It made me laugh and also made me get out my "canned air" and blow the ramen noodle remnants off my keyboard.

Please do. I need all the help I can get.

And just to keep the thread on topic as well....anyone interested in Bobby Sr's address? Anyone, anyone? Sheriff Beauchamp perhaps, to do an interview??

So - does anyone have Bobby Sr's address??

ETA

Going out to WalMart to find the Jamisons. Back shortly.

This is a brilliant post, Soulmagent. It made me laugh and also made me get out my "canned air" and blow the ramen noodle remnants off my keyboard.

LOL, thank you. I must have missed that one.

I love canned air and ramen noodles...but who needs it when you can just blow your own hot air and eat a bag of chips?

So - does anyone have Bobby Sr's address??

ETA

Going out to WalMart to find the Jamisons. Back shortly.

Chips are on sale this week. Stock up.

If the info I have is correct (Oklahoma disclaimer here) it is:

11000 S. Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73170
Cleveland County

Does this sound...accurate, anyone?

Okay, I am new here, and just read about this for quite a while. I am not sure if anyone has explored this avenue or not, but considering the people I work with it was how my mind processed this case:

1. My first thought was that they stumbled on to someone cooking meth (very prominent in the area), but if that were the case any good dope feind would have taken the money and the truck because they could use them to get more drugs.

2. My second thought was a little disturbing, but what I feel is the likely reason that someone would leave valuables but get rid of the family. I fear that this may be a sex trade case. Since both parents were in their 40s, they would not be much good for this, but there is a big market for kiddie *advertiser censored*. There are people all over the US that would not hesitate to take out a family and then sell a child into the international sex trade. I wonder if this is something that has been looked in to at all. (Judging by the comments I have read about this case I would bet that it did not even cross anyone's mind.)

Just my thoughts anyhow.

Casey

Hi Casey, and welcome.
It may not have been discussed much outright, but if you read between the lines you will note that there has been some discussion of Madyson possibly being alive and her parents dead. There are a number of different scenarios that might fit with this, the child sex trade being one of them, or simply murdering Madyson's parents and then abducting her for personal purposes. (Trying to be sensitive here.)
It has been looked into, but everything in this case deserves a second look, so thank you for the reminder.
I will note that she is not listed on Interpol, and that NCMEC still has the cell phone pic up as her ID pic.
This bothers me.

Another read-between-the lines- Mexico has a pretty decent sex trade as well.

Thanks again for checking in on our little forum, and welcome!

Okay, I am new here, and just read about this for quite a while. I am not sure if anyone has explored this avenue or not, but considering the people I work with it was how my mind processed this case:

1. My first thought was that they stumbled on to someone cooking meth (very prominent in the area), but if that were the case any good dope feind would have taken the money and the truck because they could use them to get more drugs.

2. My second thought was a little disturbing, but what I feel is the likely reason that someone would leave valuables but get rid of the family. I fear that this may be a sex trade case. Since both parents were in their 40s, they would not be much good for this, but there is a big market for kiddie *advertiser censored*. There are people all over the US that would not hesitate to take out a family and then sell a child into the international sex trade. I wonder if this is something that has been looked in to at all. (Judging by the comments I have read about this case I would bet that it did not even cross anyone's mind.)

Just my thoughts anyhow.

Casey

Just my thoughts anyhow.

Casey

Welcome!
Great post.
. I know this thread doesnt look like much right now.
We really are trying.
There are somethings that cannot be posted etc..lots of unconfirmed connections.
Here are the other threads on The Jamison's and important other threads to help you see what cant be seen here and so you can find the Jamisons for us.
Thanks!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90523
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92595
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99103

See also
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113999&highlight=glendon+gouker

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91287
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103275&highlight=glendon+gouker

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84012&highlight=jodi+wilson

I just spent $103.02 at WalMart?? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE when I just went out there for milk, tortillas, and ramen noodles? Anyways, no Jamisons out there, and believe me, I studied faces closely. Nobody much under 60 out there today, actually. More after I put away the exotic brands of potato chips, the expensive razor blades, and the deli-cut (but not delicate) ham, pastrami, and roast beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710