OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot locate the picture on this site you mean and the last pic you showed was a good one but still not the one I am meaning. I will keep looking . Thanks Little.

Soul, I know which picture you are referring to but I don't want to post it online. Am hoping it will be posted elsewhere and then we can pull it from another source and link it here. Does anyone know what was allegedly used to break this window? I am concerned about conflicting reports on who and how and when the window was broken, and for what purpose.

In the meantime, you were asking about the storage facility, correct? I know absolutely nothing about what it is with the exception of it possibly existing, lol.

Perhaps folks could sleuth that out today? (Wow. I am tired. With a capital "T".)

In the meantime, you were asking about the storage facility, correct? I know absolutely nothing about what it is with the exception of it possibly existing, lol.

Perhaps folks could sleuth that out today? (Wow. I am tired. With a capital "T".)

I can confirm that storage facilities are widely available in many parts of the region. Next assignment?

(Okay, sorry, sorry, but this case has me BAFFLED. And no news, none, never any news, while other missing persons cases draw thousands of hits at the click of a mouse with one measly Google search.)

Soul, I am not having any luck finding the photo. I will keep trying, though. It's possible it was removed from the internet by LE.

Back when I was sleuthing the Weleetka murders of Taylor and Skyla, there was a photo of empty shell casings on the ground. We looked forever for that photo. It was never seen again.

Here is a better close-up of the Jamisons truck;

http://www.koco.com/slideshow/news/21398613/detail.html

For Oriah: Here is a listing of abandoned coal mines in Oklahoma. Thought it might be useful.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/itemsofinterest/caspio/coalmines.aspx

The "massive search" for the Jamisons was "scaled back" a year ago today. :banghead:

I can confirm that storage facilities are widely available in many parts of the region. Next assignment?

(Okay, sorry, sorry, but this case has me BAFFLED. And no news, none, never any news, while other missing persons cases draw thousands of hits at the click of a mouse with one measly Google search.)

LOL, thank you for that research wfgodot. I am in bigtime need of some humor right now. Help me, people.

This case has you baffled because it is quite possibly the best example of case preservation and evidence keeping I have ever come across. And let me tell ya....that's saying something.

ETA: I'm sorry. Did I say best? I meant worst.

Soul, I am not having any luck finding the photo. I will keep trying, though. It's possible it was removed from the internet by LE.

Back when I was sleuthing the Weleetka murders of Taylor and Skyla, there was a photo of empty shell casings on the ground. We looked forever for that photo. It was never seen again.

Here is a better close-up of the Jamisons truck;

http://www.koco.com/slideshow/news/21398613/detail.html

For Oriah: Here is a listing of abandoned coal mines in Oklahoma. Thought it might be useful.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/itemsofinterest/caspio/coalmines.aspx

Thank you little.
I have the picture. I just don't want to post it online on WS's. I would rather we could pull it from another source and link it here. I'll email an OK media source with it and perhaps that will stir some news about the Jamison's.
Or not. :banghead:

LOL, thank you for that research wfgodot. I am in bigtime need of some humor right now. Help me, people.

This case has you baffled because it is quite possibly the best example of case preservation and evidence keeping I have ever come across. And let me tell ya....that's saying something.

All I have is humor (such as it is). No sleuthing ability here; "No intelligent life forms here, Captain," as I think Spock said to Kirk.

Now, by "best example of case preservation and evidence keeping," I assume "best" is used ironically?

Officer #1: What you want to do with these here pieces of what them liberal city folks might call 'evidence'?
Officer #2: Pitch 'em. They're cluttering up the office.

[ETA]
Okay, I got your ETA. I did know what you meant, but was ranging the possibilities in my mind, just in case...
1. ..."best" was used ironically;
2. ...I might have missed something as, while it's long been apparent that I cannot solve the case, it is rapidly becoming equally apparent that I can't even follow the thread; or
3. ...Oriah has gone quietly insane due to the complete illogic of Oklahoma's workaday world.

All I have is humor (such as it is). No sleuthing ability here; "No intelligent life forms here, Captain," as I think Spock said to Kirk.

Now, by "best example of case preservation and evidence keeping," I assume "best" is used ironically?

Officer #1: What you want to do with these here pieces of what them liberal city folks might call 'evidence'?

[ETA]
Okay, I got your ETA. I did know what you meant, but was ranging the possibilities in my mind, just in case...
2. ...I might have missed something as, while it's long been apparent that I cannot solve the case, it is rapidly becoming equally apparent that I can't even follow the thread; or
3. ...Oriah has gone quietly insane due to the complete illogic of Oklahoma's workaday world.

I pick #3!! NO ONE....should stay sane after following this case!!

[ETA]

Hi, Wfg. I have followed the Jamison's case every day. I, too, feel such frustration over no progress. But today, I just want to tell you how much I have appreciated your posts. Your clever humor just makes me laugh out loud! It's a bright spot in the day of an otherwise lonely person. My prayers are still for this case to be solved. It appears that you, Oriah, mtrouper, and a few others will have to do the solving. I don't think LE has a clue or a care.

Hi, Wfg. I have followed the Jamison's case every day. I, too, feel such frustration over no progress. But today, I just want to tell you how much I have appreciated your posts. Your clever humor just makes me laugh out loud! It's a bright spot in the day of an otherwise lonely person. My prayers are still for this case to be solved. It appears that you, Oriah, mtrouper, and a few others will have to do the solving. I don't think LE has a clue or a care.

Thanks very much, jokie7348; that means a lot to me. I'll let those few words speak what many words could not do better.

I think the Jamisons were very lonely people - lonely even beyond the loneliness we all can feel. So lonely that their senses of humor left them and things began to get all too real, even imaginary things, as those things will.

(or, expressed as a poem,

I think they were very lonely people —
Lonely even beyond the loneliness we all can feel,
So lonely that their senses of humor left them
And things began to get all too real.
Even imaginary things —
As those things will.)

There's a key to this case somewhere and it lies beyond physical evidence. It lies within the souls of two adults and a child.

There's a key to this case somewhere and it lies beyond physical evidence. It lies within the souls of two adults and a child. (from WFG's post above)

So sincerely put and so true...

According to the weather chart, they did have a little rain. It could have been much more (or less) up on the mountain though, depending upon where the rain gauge was.

Was there enough mud on the tires that made you think it was just the top of the dirt that stuck or do you think they went through some deep puddles or low spots that had actual mud in them? Did they go mud bogging?

As I was typing this, I thought if it were deep puddles, wouldn't it have washed some of the mud off the tires?

I don't know where this is going, but just trying to follow the where-was-the-truck-at-before-it-was-parked thread?

The tire didnt have enough mud to have been mud boggin but to much to have been puddled and oddly positioned mud clumps ,it apears to have went though thick and soupy. The puddle splash on the side on the truck indicates a drive in rain. The mud had have came from that location but only when it was raining as the truck was parked.
Unless somebody knows something about mud on tires and some weird reason there would be the mudpie on the tires on boths side other than a wet sliding skid.

It had to be a wet sliding skid. Raining while or shortly BEFORE parked and I would say a long rain . The ground would have to be soaked And I thought somebody had siad it hadnt rained for a while before they became missing but it had rained After the 8th. Robbers cave Oklahoma's rain dates are important in deciding when the truck was drove it and if it was drove in when it was reported to have been drove in. (IMO)

On a dirt road there would be all kind of low spots, some more muckier than others, especially if it is clay like it looks like in the picture. When it dries, it is almost hard as rocks.
If there is not that much traffic up there, would it be possible to spot where a truck had skidded through at this late date? Possibly off the edge of the road?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5185631&highlight=church#post5185631

People from church were going to go with the Jamisons on Monday, but the weather was bad.

But if it was raining that much why did anyone think they would hike at all. Also the photo that was taken on the phone. Does it show signs of bad weather ? And the neighbor talked to them the day of the 8th. Was it raining then? I dont see them heading into soaking wet woods at all which from the muddy tires the woods would of have to be soaked.

BTW little good recall on that post.

I dont know if I should consider that a rumor or not. Was it reported by the media or just by her source? or did the church people directly tell her?

I am now suspecting of the chruch people. The doll, and the dog. Hopefuly the dog and doll did not join forces so they could take all the money for themselves.

But if it was raining that much why did anyone think they would hike at all. Also the photo that was taken on the phone. Does it show signs of bad weather ? And the neighbor talked to them the day of the 8th. Was it raining then? I dont see them heading into soaking wet woods at all which from the muddy tires the woods would of have to be soaked.

I dont know if I should consider that a rumor or not. Was it reported by the media or just by her source? or did the church people directly tell her?

I am now suspecting of the chruch people. The doll, and the dog. Hopefuly the dog and doll did not join forces so they could take all the money for themselves.

I'm not sure who told her. Maybe she will "yodel" in here and let us know.

That could be true about the doll and dog. Maybe there was a third "suspect" that got away with the briefcase full of money!!!

I'm not sure who told her. Maybe she will "yodel" in here and let us know.

That could be true about the doll and dog. Maybe there was a third "suspect" that got away with the briefcase full of money!!!

The chruch people....I didnt say that..

[ETA]

# 3
(However, has Oriah ever been sane whist working in Oklahoma? Oriah shakes head no, sadly.)

I think the doll fed the chips, the Jamison's keys, a bunch of paperwork, a couple of AD issues, and perhaps the entire truck to the dog.
(Please reference option #3 listed above for clarification on this statement.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman