OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wish we had the name of the WS/handyman so we could do some in depth checking him out!Is all we have about Sherilyn running him off at gunpoint what she told someone or was someone else there to witness it?For some reason I am not sure about his relationship with Sherilyn!Could there be more to it??

Could he shed some light on what was really going on with the family?

Watcher9 posted a post about how they had a shovel and maybe they buried money on the mountain. It is odd they had a shovel since Bobby was disabled . I dont think they buried money on the mountain but I do think it is a great way to find them.

So I think we should make a poster that says "they may have buried 30 thousand on the mountain."

Everyone would be looking for them.

LOL

I love your idea. There sure would be a lot of crazies coming out. I guess then there would have to be a inspection gate at the bottom of the road so that no one would sneak out with any money they found. At that gate, we could also have a cadaver dog to sniff everyone's shoes since I don't think they would bother to report anything they saw or found.

I have to say though that someone has corrected me about the shovel not being in the truck.

Is it possible they fell off a cliff?

Anything's possible (especially in this case), but from my (limited) experience of the Ouachita range, of which the San Bois is a part, it would be more likely that they rolled a distance down a hill into a hollow, and hit their heads on rocks along the way.

OK- I tried to lay it out better.

On 10/7 there were multiple calls on Bobbie’s cell phone 18 to be exact.
9:18 AM, Bobby checked his voicemail,
9:19 AM Bobby called a number that I am unable to identify and spoke for 37 minutes
9:26 AM received a call waiting call at spoke with them for 31 minutes (I am thinking maybe a 3 way call?) *both were Eufaula area numbers.
2:41 PM Bobby checked his voice mail
12:42 PM Bobby called the church family and spoke for 11 min.
1:38 PM Bobby placed a call to the land owners that live out of state (2 minutes).
1:40 PM Bobby called they back again for 2 more minutes.
1:55 PM Bobby checked his voice mail.
1:56 PM Bobby checked his voicemail
1:58 PM Bobby called the mystery Eufaula number (1 min.)
1:59 PM Bobby called his voicemail
2:02 PM Bobby called back the mystery Eufaula number (1min.).
2:06 PM Bobby called back the land owners (1min.). The land owners then called him 2:07 PM Land owners called Bobby (3min.)
2:15 PM Land owners called Bobby (2min.).
2:16 PM Bobby appears to have tried to call the lady that lives on the mountain but misdialed? One of the numbers is not right, but all the rest are (1min.).
2:18 PM Bobby calls property owners (1 min.)
9:18 PM.Bobby called his voicemail

On 10/8-
8:09AM Bobby calls lady on mountain (101min.)

*it gets a bit weird here but I will do my best. So every time Bobby had dialed voice mail up until now the phone record shows VMAIL.

1:50 PM it looks like bobby dials voice mail )it has his number in the number called like all the other VMAIL calls, but instead of saying VMAIL it says BRISTO OK.

10/12. Same weirdness with the calls, they all look like he called to check his voicemail, but they are listed differently.
6:00PM BRISTO OK
8:00PM Incoming call
8:50PM incoming call
8:51PM BRISTO OK.

10/13-
5:27 PM incoming call.

So it looks like for seven hours they could have been out of a coverge area from 218 to 918 based on the call activity and stop,

(sheriff says the spent most of the time on the mountain at another location and from the show it sounds as if the other location is where the footprints were not were the truck was found? (based on wording of the show)

At 1.50 pm he checks vmail same time as his then yesterday before the phone is silent for 3 days and then it seems as it if it may have went back into a service area? Is this possible? Like maybe the truck was at the other location on the mountain and then removed to this location hence getting the calls and not getting the calls?

For all you apple folks, and us PC ones too. You can buy the episode for like$1.95 on iTunes.

So it looks like for seven hours they could have been out of a coverge area from 218 to 918 based on the call activity and stop,

(sheriff says the spent most of the time on the mountain at another location and from the show it sounds as if the other location is where the footprints were not were the truck was found? (based on wording of the show)

At 1.50 pm he checks vmail same time as his then yesterday before the phone is silent for 3 days and then it seems as it if it may have went back into a service area? Is this possible? Like maybe the truck was at the other location on the mountain and then removed to this location hence getting the calls and not getting the calls?

With the sheriff thinking that they spent most of their time at the other location were the large searches concentrated on the other area or were both areas searched thoroughly?Something may have went down at or near the other location and person or persons unknown dropped the truck where it was found!

When or if there is another search where would it be concentrated?Where is the other location in correlation to the tank the dogs were so interested in?

Mtrooper, were the Jamisons looking at any land outside of Latimer county? Say, Pittsburg or Haskell county.

Ok folks, let's keep the information going for the "one stop shop" aka the Jamison Blog here on WS. Anyone have a timeline of dates that are factual? Drop it on here or send it to me and I will get it up. TIA.

And, in news from around the general region, from around the time the Jamisons went missing,

WILBURTON — A Hartshorne man who was killed while deer hunting had methamphetamine and amphetamine in his blood, according to an autopsy report released Tuesday.

John A. Morgan, 43, was shot and killed Oct. 24, 2009, while hunting with Jack Zearley in the Gowen Mountain area.
---
http://newsok.com/hartshorne-hunter...l-examiner-says/article/3523733#ixzz18E2meGsL

And, in news from around the general region, from around the time the Jamisons went missing,

WILBURTON — A Hartshorne man who was killed while deer hunting had methamphetamine and amphetamine in his blood, according to an autopsy report released Tuesday.

John A. Morgan, 43, was shot and killed Oct. 24, 2009, while hunting with Jack Zearley in the Gowen Mountain area.
---
http://newsok.com/hartshorne-hunter...l-examiner-says/article/3523733#ixzz18E2meGsL

Thanks for the link, wfg. I remember this incident. I'm just surprised it has taken so long for the autopsy report.

Thanks for the link, wfg. I remember this incident. I'm just surprised it has taken so long for the autopsy report.

I'm surprised it was even brought up again and that the medical examiner's office hadn't lost it.

---

I'm sorry.. not to be snarky or anything... but did I miss that ME's in OK seem to...lose... a lot of people? And COD's as well?
Wait- where's that OK thread again? Please someone point me in the direction of it (seriously, I know there was one.)

Gotta wonder at least if Morgan and Zearley were also the 2 hunters, hunting out of season that it was reported spoke to the Jamisons on both days.

Zearley has a prior in 2000 for drug possession with attempt to distribute. He pled no contest, and the charge of attempted distribution was dropped.

More embarrassing OK ME stuff
Doctor being considered as Oklahoma's chief medical examiner pleaded guilty to ethics violations
---
“You, sir, are an embarrassment to yourself and your profession that you stand here in an orange jumpsuit before the court,” a judge is quoted as telling [Dr. William Cox] in 2000 after he spent eight days in jail.
---

much more at
http://newsok.com/doctor-being-cons...article/3524016?custom_click=lead_story_title

More OK ME news, as nothing's particularly happening Jamisons-wise, I note
Interim Chief M.E.: Unfinished Autopsy Reports Will No Longer Be Released
---
"If there is a problem with that and I have to go to jail over it, so be it," said [Interim Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew] Sibly. "I would have no problem going to jail with a clear conscious."
---

depressingly more at
http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13686219

1. What is it with jail and the OK ME's office? They go together like toast and butter.
2. Note that the finished autopsy of the hunting victim (above) took over a year to release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee