OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait-wait-wait wfgodot...why are you disappointed? You don't know this to not to be true. All you know is that wfgodot isn't on a clandestine foray. (Or are you?)

Psssst, it's me, across the road, I'm the shrubbery that just sneezed.

Psssst, it's me, across the road, I'm the shrubbery that just sneezed.

:seeya:

I see you. Stop abusing the Sudafed, wfg. It makes the shrubbery move much more than it should, because inevitably it becomes ineffective (and then you sneeze and then that gives away your position every time.)

Wait- a thought just hit me- did the Jamison adults have seasonal allergies?

I'm going back to check the pharmacies.

:seeya:

I see you. Stop abusing the Sudafed, wfg. It makes the shrubbery move much more than it should, because inevitably it becomes ineffective (and then you sneeze and then that gives away your position every time.)

Wait- a thought just hit me- did the Jamison adults have seasonal allergies?

I'm going back to check the pharmacies.

Sudafed! Why, of course! It's all so clear now. A good cover to get on the mountain without being buckshot would be under the guise of a traveling pseudoephedrine salesman, who would be welcomed with open arms by all meth manufacturers eager for the product for use in their labs!

Sudafed! Why, of course! It's all so clear now. A good cover to get on the mountain without being buckshot would be under the guise of a traveling pseudoephedrine salesman, who would be welcomed with open arms by all meth manufacturers eager for the product for use in their labs!

You know....the buckshot is the least of worries. Much more concerned about 'friendly fire' from automatic weapons missing from evidence lockers.

Me, I'm back to the "saw something they shouldn't have seen" theory. Again.

(Also drumming fingers expectantly to hear Soul's new theory on biomedical research!)

The "so, did Israel Beauchamp resign, or what?" rumor is making a comeback on Topix today. Still, nothing in MSM to verify or refute said rumor. (And the Tulsa World is going to be a pay site soon, so there goes that sometimes-informative link.)

Well now I am too.

Weird thoughts went running thought my head but really I did the logical thing and tried to find out how a person was assigned to a region. Too bad I didnt find anything there in the 45 seconds I spent looking but really my head is in Texas and with redbox.

I will see what stands out tomorrow besides MI. That place needs lotsa help
I could understand it being part of all the regions.

Did you find out if he was leaving the heavy weapons behind? Maybe the military assigned his region?

Well now I am too.

Weird thoughts went running thought my head but really I did the logical thing and tried to find out how a person was assigned to a region. Too bad I didnt find anything there in the 45 seconds I spent looking but really my head is in Texas and with redbox.

I will see what stands out tomorrow besides MI. That place needs lotsa help
I could understand it being part of all the regions.

Did you find out if he was leaving the heavy weapons behind? Maybe the military assigned his region?

Perhaps it's because of this?
http://www.epa.gov/indian/whereyoulive/tribes-a-z.htm

but it still makes no sense... and I don't like the connections I am making. Where did he come from?

Gosh, Oriah! I have no idea how they get these positions. I would assume they are appointed. But, by whom, ?????

Okay, beloved peeps, no work this afternoon, let's celebrate my birthday instead!

--wf(04.12)godot

Okay, beloved peeps, no work this afternoon, let's celebrate my birthday instead!

--wf(04.12)godot

Ahh yes.....Topix is really off the wall today! I just don't know what to think about the Sheriff leaving! I'm somewhat sad to see him go. I feel he was the only chance the Jamisons had (have).

Here ya go, WFG....:cupcake::Happybirthday::party::partyguy::cake4u::toast:

Ahh yes.....Topix is really off the wall today! I just don't know what to think about the Sheriff leaving! I'm somewhat sad to see him go. I feel he was the only chance the Jamisons had (have).

Here ya go, WFG....:cupcake::Happybirthday::party::partyguy::cake4u::toast:
Thank you!

Will check out Topix then, even though it's an experience that feels like.....:treadmill: trying to maintain balance on a runaway treadmill, or, perhaps more succinctly, :back: riding backwards in time.

Happy birthday wfgodot!!

Well kinda an update... Everyone knows the sheriff resigned (he was an elected official). He is going over seas to work. At first it was thought the undersheriff Matt bohon would be taking his place, but that apparently is not the case. The county commissioners made Robert Brooks the new Sheriff and it sounds as if Matt has resigned because of this. Brooks was a deputy at Latimer county Sheriffs department. I am really worried what all of this will do to the Jamison investigation.

Happy birthday wfgodot!!

Well kinda an update... Everyone knows the sheriff resigned (he was an elected official). He is going over seas to work. At first it was thought the undersheriff Matt bohon would be taking his place, but that apparently is not the case. The county commissioners made Robert Brooks the new Sheriff and it sounds as if Matt has resigned because of this. Brooks was a deputy at Latimer county Sheriffs department. I am really worried what all of this will do to the Jamison investigation.

Thank you, mtrooper, for the happy birthday wishes AND for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required