GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Featured on NG's Facebook right now (with a picture of her and Justin):

Nancy Grace
Young pregnant mom of 3 vanishes; cops: hubby changes story about wife’s disappearance, failed polygraph test! Where is the 25-yr-old young missing mom? Question? Comment? Call now! 1-877-NANCY-01

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

I guess my question is, if he thought that she was meeting a client at a motel, why did he go to McDonalds to find the van? How did he know it was there?

I guess my question is, if he thought that she was meeting a client at a motel, why did he go to McDonalds to find the van? How did he know it was there?

IIRC he & his mother found it there

IIRC he received a txt from her that indicated she was going to meet a friend at McD (which one? don't know) but her initial stop which she did not make was to a market in NOT her part of town

IIRC, she said she met the first person and had a second client she was meeting at McDonald's. Apparently, the last text from Jaymie to Justin was that the second client was a no-show.

IIRC he & his mother found it there

IIRC he received a txt from her that indicated she was going to meet a friend at McD (which one? don't know) but her initial stop which she did not make was to a market in NOT her part of town

I think Justin changed his story. She was never going to the market, but a hotel.

IIRC, the hotel client didn't show so she set up another meeting with someone else (a media outlet says 3 men) at the McDonalds.

The text messages should be easy enough for LE to verify. Obviously her life style is going to put her in harms way. However, I cannot just turn a blind eye on the last "known" person to see her before her disapperance.

"just received an e-mail from the Nancy Grace show informing me Jaymie's segment will air tomorrow, January 6th, 2012 on HLN at 5:00pm PT, 6:00pm MT, 7:00 CT, and 8:00 ET"

Taken from the Help Find Jaymie Adams facebook page.

Police say a group of motorcyclists discovered the body of a woman in Oklahoma City Saturday afternoon...at a dirt bike track near Southeast 59th Street and Douglas Boulevard.

http://www.news9.com/story/16468670/motorcyclists-find-womans-body-near-oklahoma-city-racetrack

This body is very close to where Jaymie's van was found, about 2 miles. Van was at SE 29 and Douglas. This body has not been identified yet. This area is a very rural area around Draper Lake which historically has been a dump ground for bodies and rapes.

Police say a group of motorcyclists discovered the body of a woman in Oklahoma City Saturday afternoon...at a dirt bike track near Southeast 59th Street and Douglas Boulevard.

http://www.news9.com/story/16468670/motorcyclists-find-womans-body-near-oklahoma-city-racetrack

This body is very close to where Jaymie's van was found, about 2 miles. Van was at SE 29 and Douglas. This body has not been identified yet. This area is a very rural area around Draper Lake which historically has been a dump ground for bodies and rapes.

Oh my....thanks for the info...I bet it's Jaymie. :cry:

I would have thought this area would have been searched long ago, since it's 2 miles from the van and a known dumping ground for bodies. :(

:bump::bump:

For those of you who don't know this area - some media are calling it a racetrack. It is dirtbike trails surrounded by woods and a lake. It is very dark out there at night and not much traffic. There are no homes or businesses. It is South of Tinker Air Force Base; so there is not a lot of homes for many miles. It has quick access from Interstate 240 and Douglas. It would be a short 2-3 miles North on Douglas to leave her vehicle at the McDonalds. i bet she was killed, dumped at the dirt bike trails then the vehicle was left at McDonalds. I don't know why there never was any searches for her as this would have been a good/obvious place to start?

I can't believe they could ID the body so fast. It has been unseasonably warm here highs near 60 degress so I would think decomp would happen rather quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toutounnelili
Back