GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think thats her. She's pregnant and looked heavier in her pics.

Yes, thanks coldpizza. I see the weight difference now. It is strange though. The young woman also had jeans, white sneakers and a zip up top. She had four names on her tattoo.....

Yes, thanks coldpizza. I see the weight difference now. It is strange though. The young woman also had jeans, white sneakers and a zip up top. She had four names on her tattoo.....

Terribly sad for the woman's family.

A body was found...I wonder if she had a tattoo on her back? What are her children's names?

http://m.newson6.com/default.aspx?p...scovered-along-tulsa-road?clienttype=rssstory

Looking at this tattoo ,it apears to be names of high profile cases. Kaylee(a child who was beaten to death , Maddie (like Mccain) J doe ,is clear .As well as the name Jayden ,(another child who was also beaten to death)

Kaylee Kipp was beaten to death by steven west , The other child I refer is Jayden Lenescar. If the name is Haylee it could also mean Haylee couch who was also abused.

Does this woman have a thread ?

Looking at this tattoo ,it apears to be names of high profile cases. Kaylee(a child who was beaten to death , Maddie (like Mccain) J doe ,is clear .As well as the name Jayden ,(another child who was also beaten to death)

Kaylee Kipp was beaten to death by steven west , The other child I refer Jayden Lenescar.

Well that is strange. Great thinking on your part! I thought the J. Doe was quite odd, but didn't think of the others.

Yes, definitely not Jayme, the woman found in Tulsa, since Jayme weighs twice as much and is 5 inches taller.

Local merchants have like a double 8 by 11 poster showing two pictures of the missing Jayme, the left one is the one produced by the media, and the right one where she looks a bit more like the average woman in her twenties, with straight, medium length blonde hair. On Wednesday, saw one at a coffee shop halfway between Crest and McDonalds, and a small fitness center next to the coffee shop. Yesterday, saw poster at a gas station about a mile east of the McDonalds, and today, saw poster at the Crest Pharmacy, attached to the north side of Crest.

Anyways, nothing new from the online newspaper here....

Oklahoma news briefs
FROM STAFF REPORTS

Police think a woman missing since Friday night might be a victim of foul play. Jayme Adams, 25, was last seen leaving her home in Blanchard about 11 p.m. Friday, headed to the area of Interstate 40 and...
Article | Dec 12, 2011

Read more: http://newsok.com/search?query=&ind...adams&dropdown=newsok&x=17&y=10#ixzz1gpyEy7Pj

The latest and greatest...

Anyways, thanks for the welcomes and the thumb up thanks!

I hate to muddle up this thread but this is the FB link to the person missing in AZ.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pleas...Missing-From-Mesa-Az-12122011/118107234972497

Do we start a new thread for her?

I'm not good at starting MP threads

I'll do one.

There actually is one on info and support: AZ AZ - Sophia Marie Vargas, 28, Mesa, 12 Dec 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'll do a discussion one.
---
And (drumroll) here it is:

AZ AZ - Sophia Marie Vargas, 28, Mesa; 12 December 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I searched up the people mention in the comment and the woman is not the UID.
Thank you for this info and your diligence in so many cases.

How did you come to that conclusion if I may ask?

Thank you for this info and your diligence in so many cases.

How did you come to that conclusion if I may ask?

I found a photo of her but I might be wrong. Weight doesnt appear to match nor does the description ,unless I have the wrong girl. So people said it was her and someone said the heard it on the news then it was said it wasnt on the news. I am pretty sure I had the correct person and I saw her post from thursday.

ETA I did have the wrong profile. So now I dont know ,going to check ..

http://www.facebook.com/help.find.jaymie

393838_161990133903033_159866724115374_185823_1552196322_n.jpg

I want to know about Jaymie's family. Not her husband and in laws, but her family she grew up with. Where are they? Where are her her aunts, her uncles, her cousins, her friends?
I can safely say that if I ever came up missing that I know my family and friends would be out there until I was found.
I know we've found out some things about her past, but right now with her missing and no one knowing anything, I care about today. Her poor kids. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back