GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes I do know him I'm the mother of his oldest and I do believe the 4th is his but with him who knows I'm so sorry you are going threw this my son isn't taking it so well I wasn't sure if I wanted to say anything on here but I wanted to talk bc it is bothering me to

has anyone come up with a motive? did he accidently harm her , did they fight? apparently he was a pro at CL ads and had been doing this for quite some time, what made him kill Jayme as opposed to others? it sounds as if they might have known each other possibily? but we know this to be first contact with her?

Jaymie disappeared on December 10, 2011, and her remains were discovered nearly one month later on January 7th, 2012 by dirt bike riders.

Justin Adams testified that he typically accompanied his pregnant wife when she met men for paid sexual encounters, but stayed home the night of her death to babysit three of the couple’s children. “The night that she went missing was supposed to be the last night,” Justin Adams testified.

Joseph Cyr, is now charged with two counts of capital murder in Adams’ death. Cyr has pleaded not guilty and appeared in court March 5 for a preliminary hearing. He has elected to have his case tried by a jury of his peers.

Why would Joseph Cyr enter a "not guilty" plea if he was guilty?
Has he told someone he is guilty?
If he was guilty, why wouldn’t he make a deal with the Crown?

Did the person(s) who discovered Jaymie’s remains see the stab wounds that were identified in her autopsy report? The person who discovered Jaymie’s remains said “Jaymie was wearing a white hoodie and her pants were missing” while Jaymie’s autopsy report said her nude body was wrapped in a brown "Old Navy" coat that had stab wounds all over it. Where did the Old Navy Coat come from? Stabbing a person wrapped in a coat twenty nine times should leave it saturated in blood.

Where was Jaymie murdered? Jaymie’s van was parked at McDonald’s Restaurant but no one saw her leave.
Tmk, Jaymie’s blood or DNA wasn’t found on Joseph Cyr or any of his belongings.

Cyr told investigators that he spoke with Jaymie Adams electronically, but did not meet her however a DNA sample taken from her body that wasn’t specifically identified during Jaymie’s autopsy matched Cyr’s profile, authorities said.

The murder weapon and Jaymie's clothing has never been found.
An Oklahoma City homicide detective testified that Cyr said he had been at Walmart the night of Jaymie Adams’ disappearance buying a Christmas gift for a girlfriend.

http://newsok.com/justin-adams-testifies-at-hearing-of-wifes-accused-killer/article/3940201

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/02...-death-after-pleading-guilty-to-manslaughter/

JMO

hand Law Enforcement a sample of their DNA until they are convicted and Peter McKay, our Justice Minister, recently said this law will remain in effect for now.

Cyr gave LE a sample of his DNA before he was found guilty. When did that happen. This isn't legal in Canada so I wonder what the State of Oklahoma says. Iirc, LE obtained a search warrant for Cyr's truck and didn't find any evidence of Jaymie Adams.

I have known cyr since 97 and My opinion is I think he did do it sorry to say

I sincerely hope that the prosecution has their ducks in a row on this case. Jamie deserves justice and their investigation has been one big mess! Prayers for Jamie's children. :(

{Hugs} to Lewaters and Dillpickle and children. I know that this cannot be easy!

Thank you coco mod it's been hard to deal with like I said I have known him I just can't believe he did this he was never nice to me or to our son but we have moved on he will be an adult soon and all of this has been hard on him but he his strong and I am proud of the man he has become and if lewaters is reading this if you want to talk I know what you are going threw I am here for you he put me threw a lot and one day I hope our kids can know each other if it's ok with you if not I understand

So I just found out and I'm not 100 % sure yet but it looks like the trial was pushed back until November

Yes it did I'm upset too I might have to go and I can't see him I'm so scared

Did it get pushed to December now? GRRR!!

Not all witnesses could make it to November. That's why they had two dates. It should be a go as of December 7th. If I am reading correctly they have supoenad over 70 witnesses.

So the the trial is being contuned they have the hearing on Friday and Monday said it was being pushed again I'm not sure when the new date is

So the the trial is being contuned they have the hearing on Friday and Monday said it was being pushed again I'm not sure when the new date is

12-04-2015 CTFREE - CYR, JOSEPH RICHARD 85081576 Dec 7 2015 1:56:08:330PM - $ 0.00

JUDGE TRUONG: DEFT APPEARS IN CUSTODY WITH COUNSEL J. BENEDICT. THE STATE IS PRESENT BY ADA J. HARMON. MOTIONS ARE HEARD AND BOTH PARTIES ANNOUNCE READY FOR TRIAL TO BEGIN 12-7-15 AT 9AM. COURT REPORTER DEBORAH TORBERT FOR THE RECORD.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2981982&db=Oklahoma

http://www.news9.com/story/30992907/trial-next-week-for-suspect-in-death-of-pregnant-ok-woman

A trial is set to take place next week for a man accused in the death of a pregnant woman from Blanchard, Oklahoma...

News 9 reached out Monday to Justin Adams who did respond with this text stating, "Wish people understood I was a victim as well, not the criminal. I lost my wife and unborn child and want justice for them."

Justin Adams is expected to testify against Cyr in this trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtt
Back