OK OK - John Wayne Dalton, 47, transient, Mannford, 1 June 1994

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think he may have been born in Dallas, Texas on August 12, 1946 to T.H. Dalton and Maggie Pruett according to FamilySearch.org

According to Namus he called his Mom every year on HER birthday. Not his own birthday....

Somehow I miss information in this case. When was he born and where were his roots, when was his mother born (indicator for a timeline, nothing else)...was he in the military...professional, long term, draft, where....? Is there any family left who knows more details....sorry, for sounding a bit annoyed...it's one of those days.

74085_361050.jpg

74085_361074.jpg

74085_361071.jpg

74085_361068.jpg

John Wayne Dalton
Demographics
Missing Age: 47 Years

Current Age: 75 Years

Sex: Male

Height: 6' 0" - 6' 2" (72 - 74 Inches)

Weight: 170 - 190 lbs

Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Date of Last Contact: June 1, 1994

NamUs Case Created: September 28, 2020

County: Creek County

Circumstances of Disappearance: My uncle attended a family reunion at my residence in Mannford, Oklahoma, during the month of June. He left after the reunion and no one heard from him again. He called his mother, my grandmother, every year for her birthday; he never called again. He lives a transient lifestyle; working off the grid, taking a bus from one city to the next. He wasn't married and we don't know of any children he may have had. No one in the immediate family or extended family has heard from him since then. He is tall - at least 6' or 6'2, and very doubtful by maybe 5'11". He has brown hair and either brown or hazel eyes. He is very slender, weighing around 170 to 190 soaking wet. We do not know if he had any tattoos and he was in the military.

Physical Description

Hair Color: Brown

Head Hair Description: Usually very short, but if he goes without a haircut it can be longer on top, but always short in the back.

Facial Hair Description: Sometimes he has a mustache, sometimes he is clean shaven. And he is quite handsome when he has a mustache.

Eye Color: Brown

NamUs #MP74085
John Wayne Dalton — Oklahoma Cold Cases

Years and years have passed since John Dalton was reported missing by, I believe, a worried familymember in 2020. Did LE tracked down when his social security number was last used and where, f.i.? When was he born? This would be helpfull finding out if he passed in the mean time. Does he have a nickname or is he used to go under another name maybe? Did LE or family find out any other information with relevance to this missing case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial
Back