OK OK- Madison Carter, 30, & Dominique Knight, 26, fatally shot as they sat in parked Lexus car, Spencer, 21 May, 2020, *New initiative & reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
1726144909920.png
by: Hunter Elyse/ KFOR Sep 11, 2024
'OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) — There’s a new effort to solve a cold case dating back four years when Dominique Knight and Madison Carter were found dead in a car parked in front of a home in Spencer.'

'Now, the family of Madison Carter is offering a $10,000 reward.
“We believe the shooter approached the Lexus. They were in around 2:15 a.m. We have reached a number of leads that have run cold,” said Sheriff Tommie Johnson III, Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office.'

'Carter said they’ve been saving every penny for the reward.'
'There will be a candle lit in memory of both victims at a local ceremony marking the National Day of Remembrance for Murder Victims on September 25 at Memorial Park on NW 36th at 7 p.m.'
''In the same spirit of the Rev. Manning’s words, Wright shared a passage from Romans in the Bible:
Family members of Madison Carter join Sheriff Tommie Johnson III at a news conference on Wednesday.

'Manning shared a direct message to those engaging in violence on the streets.
“The people that you call your enemy are not your enemy,” he said. “They are other people, just like you, who have families. They have mothers, they have fathers, that when you take their life, you take them from their families. How would you feel if it was you standing here today and your loved ones were taken?”
“‘Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath,’” she said. “Step aside and let God do what he is supposed to do. ‘For it is written: it is mine to avenge; I will repay.’ I thank God for those words, for his grace and mercy. And I thank him for what he's done and what he's going to do for my family.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACEmama
Back