GUILTY OK - Miracle Lashay Crook, 3, & Tony Demone Crook, 2, Tulsa, 21 May 2020 *mom arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. He knew they weren’t to be left alone with “mom” and as mad as you may be, you take those kids with you. Especially if she was fighting with him. These poor kids deserved better.

Part of me actually thinks they’re probably in a happier place now than the life they had on this earth. That’s sad to even type.

I’m literally sobbing thinking of this senseless mess.
ETA: Now I’m remembering the mother’s comment “She said, ‘*advertiser censored** them kids, I ain’t got no kids. *advertiser censored** ‘em, they probably in the lake somewhere.’” - Wanda Crook
Burt Mummolo on Twitter

Did she tell them to go to the water to find their grandpa? How else would she know this? Praying she’s not pregnant. MOO

I’m literally sobbing thinking of this senseless mess.
ETA: Now I’m remembering the mother’s comment “She said, ‘*advertiser censored** them kids, I ain’t got no kids. *advertiser censored** ‘em, they probably in the lake somewhere.’” - Wanda Crook
Burt Mummolo on Twitter

Did she tell them to go to the water to find their grandpa? How else would she know this? Praying she’s not pregnant. MOO

This is heartbreaking. What a she really is. I hope she never sees the light of day again!

Thanks everyone for the updates! I just got home and see the search is now a recovery one. What a waste of two young lives.

New video was discovered Tuesday from the west side of complex that shows Mingo Creek, the children playing in a grassy area along the creek, and the children going down the embankment holding hands but never reappearing.
“I can’t tell you what was going through her mind,” Franklin said of the mother. “We believe that she’s a drug user. We believe that maybe she was incapacitated from that. We don’t know. We know that these children are seen on two difference surveillance cameras and they were not, there was no adult with them.”
Search for missing Tulsa children turns into 'recovery effort'

I'm disgusted by this mother. I don't care anymore about "reasons" why a mother would treat her children like disposable garbage. These kids weren't in her custody.

Just guessing so speculation on my part only but I wonder if she wasn't angry about her kids being in someone else's custody and decided to get revenge on someone. IF that's the case then I'd call this premeditated even if her mind was muddled from drugs. MOO.

Tiffany Alaniz on Twitter

UPDATE- @FOX23SaraWhaley has learned from investigators the children went through an opening in the fence to then walk down a set of stairs to the water at Mingo Creek. Investigators are still looking for Miracle and Tony’s bodies. Heartbreaking.
fox23.com/news/local/tul…

(photo of fence and stairs to creek/retention enclosed)

UPDATE- @FOX23SaraWhaley has learned from investigators the children went through an opening in the fence to then walk down a set of stairs to the water at Mingo Creek. Investigators are still looking for Miracle and Tony’s bodies. Heartbreaking.

Is there any hope they didn’t go into the water? This is beyond a tragedy IMO and I feel for all those searchers
JMO

I hope this ‘mother’ is haunted for life, guilt ridden never able to sleep again with the image of her kids walking hand in hand to their demise because of her. The same mother whilst high on drugs spouting that she doesn’t care about them, I hope those drugs have well and truly worn off and reality hits, HARD. I’d like to give her the death penalty but that’s too easy. What is the maximum jail time she can even receive for this? Would it fall under involuntary manslaughter??? If so what is the max amount she can receive.
God forgive me but I wouldn't feel too bad if she overdosed.

Those poor babies. Seriously, this is making me sick. Bad news about 3 children tonight. This blows. Sadly, little Cameron appears to be an accidental drowning. These poor kids- they never stood a chance.

Obscenities going through my mind like you wouldn't believe. So many women and couples would give their right arms to have a child but can't, and the ones that can produce like flipping rabbits in families like this- it just isn't fair!

Sorry for my mini rant.

So... assuming the kids fell into the water while they were alone what exactly would the charges be against the mother? If she didn't physically place them into the creek then would it be child endangerment (her current charge) and no more?

Could she be charged with felony murder or second-degree murder for example?

So... assuming the kids fell into the water while they were alone what exactly would the charges be against the mother? If she didn't physically place them into the creek then would it be child endangerment (her current charge) and no more?

Could she be charged with felony murder or second-degree murder for example?
Knowing our justice system, 2-5 years for neglect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chala
Back