OK OK - Misty D. Faulkner, 29, Eucha, 14 Jan 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Misty D. Faulkner of Eucha was last seen around 7:30 p.m. at her grandparent’s house on Jan. 14, 2011. Investigators believe Faulkner had left her job at Tyson’s Foods and went shopping at the Jay Walmart before arriving at her grandparent’s home.

Faulkner had been living with Lloyd and Karen Baty and had just returned from grocery shopping at Walmart around 6 p.m.

IMG_7452.jpeg
IMG_7453.jpeg
IMG_7454-1.jpeg

The young mother of two, was described by friends and family “as someone who loved her children” and would have never run off.

It was customary for Faulkner to sit in her car talking to friends or family. So when she didn’t immediately come inside the house no one suspected anything was wrong.

After a couple of hours passed, Lloyd Baty went outside and noticed Faulkner’s vehicle still parked at their residence with bags of groceries, her wallet, and her cell phone locked inside.

I don’t put much faith in cadaver dogs. It seems odd that the family didn't check on her for 2 hrs while she sat in the car.

It sure seems like the answer might lie with whomever she was speaking to on that recovered cell phone. I wonder how far LE got with that.
Did the police find out who she was talking to? I agree that certainly needs to be checked. Of course it needed to have been done at the time, it is probably too late now to get that information.

“Eight cadaver dogs hit the same pond on multiple occasions,” said Sheriff James Beck, of Tuesday’s search.

The eight dogs belonged to multiple teams that had no association with each other, he said.

According to those grand jury reports, Faulkner, a minister, was accused by Misty’s family of physically abusing her, including slapping her, strangling her, and locking her inside a 5th Wheel RV trailer. He was also described as “a very jealous man.”

One witness overheard Faulkner telling Misty, “If I can’t have you, no one can,” the report states. Two text messages, purportedly from Francis to Misty, allegedly said, “She will pay,” and “…will die.” The second text message was sent to Misty one month prior to her disappearance, according to two investigation reports dated Dec. 8 and Dec. 9, 2015.

“We are committed to solving this case, as we are all of our other cold cases. This is not a dead end – we are still following up on leads.”
DELAWARE COUNTY SHERIFF JAMES BECK
The quarter-acre pond contained about six feet of water. Fire departments from Grove and Disney used three pump trucks to remove the water.

“We got down to sludge and there was nothing,” Beck said. “No bones, no clothes, nothing.”

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HisMedusa
Back