Identified! OK - OSBI Needs Help to ID Woman In Photo *Resolved*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep, I'd like a pm myself. TIA!

And good work everyone, especially Jaded!

I tried to send you a PM but your account is not set up for it. Go into your account and set it up and I will try again.

okay since I am bored and have no life I took the time to PM everyone who asked for one. I simply forwarded on what I had recieved from Jaded in PM.(with permission from Jaded of course.) I'm not greatly computer literate so I do need feedback from somebody, anybody, to let me know you recieved it. Thanks! Trixie

I have Pmed the email to all who have asked!!

ETA I see Trixie did too!

Can someone PM the email Jaded received from the sheriff?

TIA

Thanks so very much to those who PM'ed me!!! I doubt I will ever forget this haunting picture of a woman who must have been so very beautiful!

Thanks so very much to those who PM'ed me!!! I doubt I will ever forget this haunting picture of a woman who must have been so very beautiful!

WOW, great work from everyone.....i just really want to know whats happened to her, im going to check my pm set up and would really appreciate if someone could forward the info from Jaded, i havent been able to get this girl outta my mind....

reannan, i loved your post about dynamics of working together here, im so impressed with everyone and their determination and passion to work through.:clap:

Trixie, i just wanted to say im so sorry for what you and your family have been through, and thankyou, i respect you very much for being willing to share your story.

When somone gets a moment I too would like to know what the true story is.

I may be PM'd or I may actually be emailed at this same user ID at yahoo.

Goodmorning everyone! I wasn't able to check out anything from about noon yesterday until today, so I have PM'd the last three people who neede information that didn't look like they had already received it (LadySleuth, TCMom, RPPaolin). I hope we hear additional information today regarding the status of the case and how LE found out the information that they have shared. And Jaded....we all owe you a huge thank you! Great job lady, great job. :clap:

I think LE found out about the source of the photo after they went public with it. I think they cleaned it up because they thought the unretouched photo would be too graphic for the general population. Don't forget that people like us here at WS's are somewhat more conditioned to the horrors of the world, but a lot of people are really upset by pictures like this. For instance, I saved the picture in a Word document and emailed it to myself at work. I then showed it to some of my co-workers and shared it with a Pathologist I work with; who didn't add any information that you guys hadn't already noticed, by the way. One of the guys I showed it to, considers himself pretty tough. He had been in my office talking about other stuff and I told him about the case. I opened the Word document with the picture and asked him to come around to my side of the desk and look at it. He immediately sort of straightened up and said "I don't know", and walked out of my office! I was like, WTF? He was obviously upset by the picture, and I think LE thought they would get a lot of complaints if they had posted the unretouched photo for the general public. Also, can you imagine how the family of someone who was local would have felt if the victim had been local, and the family had recognized her? I truly think LE can learn from this case, and use resources like the people here at Websleuths with future cases like this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff
Back