Identified! OK - OSBI Needs Help to ID Woman In Photo *Resolved*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow! Thanks for sending me in the direction of this Floyd creep. I am finding out more about Tara, him and Sharon Marshall. There is a wealth of info right here on WS!

I think this photo is maybe older than Flores or she would have been just a child when this pic was taken, IMO. (By the hairstyle and the clothes anyway.)

How old would Melissa be now? I can't get the link to open. I'm probably wrong, but I think this pic of the injured woman could be around six to eight years old. The big tropical colors and print on comforters was in and navy blue was around in women's lingerie at that time. I had a navy blue top, split at the neck with an embroidered flower to go with loungewear capri pants back then.

I am not convinced that this photo was one of Franklin Floyd's, but since he kept trophy photos and was in Oklahoma, here are a few links to women connected or possibly connected to Floyd. Do you think they look like the woman in the new photo found?

http://www.filehigh.com/serve/3827/69296.jpg This is the photo of the "mystery woman" found in Floyd's belongings.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetails.asp?id='M10/9/20012:58:05PM' This is Terrie Hefner missing in Texas, who I believe is the woman in the mystery photo.

http://www.sptimes.com/2002/09/19/photos/tb-doe.jpg This is Cheryl Commesso who Floyd is on death row for murdering.

I still think the photo looks a lot like Tara Calico. I just thought I would post these if anybody wants to compare. (hope the links work!)

Thanks, Laini! The links work. The nose on Terrie is too 'bulbous', I think to match the photo we have here and unless the artist erased it...I don't see a birth mark or a mole on the right side of her face.

Again, with the other two...the nose again doesn't match. However, it doesn't mean that this creep Floyd didn't kidnap poor Tara Calico. It does fit into his MO of taking photos etc. Yet if he is in jail...how did this new photo surface? Where is that David Dial fella now? Anyone know?

Another thought... there's the Oklahoma connection with Franklin Delano Floyd; Sharon Marshall was killed there, most likely by Floyd, and her son Michael Hughes was abducted by Floyd from there. I remember that LE found a stash of trophy photos hidden in a truck that Franklin previously owned, I believe this was Oklahoma LE as well. I wonder if thois photo is connected to those photos in anyway???

How about Cheryl Commesso, anyone have a pic of her handy...let me see if I can find one..that is one of FDF's victims.

FDF was sentenced to Death over this murder...she was initally listed as a UID...

IDENTIFIED

cherylcommesso.jpg

Cheryl Commesso
This woman was located deceased in St. Petersburg, Florida in March 1995. She was identified in November 1997 as Cheryl Ann Commesso.

Thanks, Laini! The links work. The nose on Terrie is too 'bulbous', I think to match the photo we have here and unless the artist erased it...I don't see a birth mark or a mole on the right side of her face.

Again, with the other two...the nose again doesn't match. However, it doesn't mean that this creep Floyd didn't kidnap poor Tara Calico. It does fit into his MO of taking photos etc. Yet if he is in jail...how did this new photo surface? Where is that David Dial fella now? Anyone know?

Last I know David Dial is in jail here local on drug charges. (things could have changed since I have heard last, I have not followed the SM case for awhile)

I think it looks like Tara, and I think you can see a very dark ligature line across her neck.there are two lines on her neck, one looks like a natural crease, the other looks like a ligature mark. I think she looks dead. I estimate she was strangled, people who die of ligature strangulation will have lips that are almost black or navy blue. That is why I think they photo shopped her mouth.
just my opinion of course.

You're right! I didn't catch the mole on her right cheek! Good eye.

How about Cheryl Commesso, anyone have a pic of her handy...let me see if I can find one..that is one of FDF's victims.

There is a photo of Cheryl in the links I posted above. I see you found her Jane Doe photo, also. Her story makes me sad.

It is so hard to believe this perp is out just driving around and drops off a photo such as this one for people to find. That is so creepy and scary. It means he could still be abducting people and doing whatever. If they could find this guy, they might solve a lot of crimes across the country. I don't know how they would go about finding him tho since he seemed to hit a place with no cams or many people around.

Could we try to profile this guy?

I think it looks like Tara, and I think you can see a very dark ligature line across her neck.there are two lines on her neck, one looks like a natural crease, the other looks like a ligature mark. I think she looks dead. I estimate she was strangled, people who die of ligature strangulation will have lips that are almost black or navy blue. That is why I think they photo shopped her mouth.
just my opinion of course.

I think it is Tara C. too. If you look at the picture of the female you can see one of those white...they look like plastic beads...on the left side of her neck right about at the top of the blue robe or blouse that she is wearing. It ends up above the top of her hair on the left side....when you are looking at her pic on the computer...and it just sort of sticks up above her hair. It is like those plastic ties you can buy if you want to tie something off and then you can cut off what you don't need.

It very well could be that the killer did leave that picture there of Tara C. hoping that someone would find it and the news would get ahold of it. If she looked alive in the photo no one would have paid much attention. They would have though it was just someone who happened to drop a photo of their girlfriend or wife.

Remember how long Dennis Radar went without so much as a word or anything but his craving for attention got to be to much for him and he just had to do something to draw attention to the things he had done. I wonder if this guy isn't somewhat like Dennis and Tara's case is so old and unsolved that he decided he would try and bring it back into the limelight and drop another picture. I think it is possible.

How far did Tara live from where this picture was found...anyone know?

I am not convinced that this photo was one of Franklin Floyd's, but since he kept trophy photos and was in Oklahoma, here are a few links to women connected or possibly connected to Floyd. Do you think they look like the woman in the new photo found?

http://www.filehigh.com/serve/3827/69296.jpg This is the photo of the "mystery woman" found in Floyd's belongings.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetails.asp?id='M10/9/20012:58:05PM' This is Terrie Hefner missing in Texas, who I believe is the woman in the mystery photo.

http://www.sptimes.com/2002/09/19/photos/tb-doe.jpg This is Cheryl Commesso who Floyd is on death row for murdering.

I still think the photo looks a lot like Tara Calico. I just thought I would post these if anybody wants to compare. (hope the links work!)

Looking at the photos I would say you are right. The shape of the chin and nose is dead on!

This one drives me crazy!! And it probably one that we will never hear another single thing about, either. I, too, think that picture was left intentionally. I wish they would give more details about it!

It very well could be that the killer did leave that picture there of Tara C. hoping that someone would find it and the news would get ahold of it. If she looked alive in the photo no one would have paid much attention. They would have though it was just someone who happened to drop a photo of their girlfriend or wife.

Remember how long Dennis Radar went without so much as a word or anything but his craving for attention got to be to much for him and he just had to do something to draw attention to the things he had done. I wonder if this guy isn't somewhat like Dennis and Tara's case is so old and unsolved that he decided he would try and bring it back into the limelight and drop another picture. I think it is possible.

How far did Tara live from where this picture was found...anyone know?

It is quite a long way. IIRC Tara was missing from Belin, New Mexico and this picture was found in Oklahoma. It is far, but could be driven in a day's time.

She does in a way, but I just checked all the later pics of TG and the bangs are long. The girl in the photo has decidedly short bangs.

The eyebrows in OSBI photo look like TC's, but look to be 'plucked' so they are thinner.
Could the artist have cleared up so much of the face he added the eyebrows they look to perfect.Someone needs to send those photos in to the news channel that ran the story.

I did a search for McClain County Sheriff's Office and found their site. *gulp* The untouched photo is in their press room page. She's probably dead. Did the person who is seeing the residual effect images, and posits the photo was in a trophy box contact the police with their findings?

ETA: If you save the untouched photo to your computer then open it you can see a bigger image. That looks like a bathrobe she's wearing to me, by the way. It's that velvteeen material. The hand looks ok to me in that photo. Dead, she's dead. :(

I did a search for McClain County Sheriff's Office and found their site. *gulp* The untouched photo is in their press room page. She's probably dead. Did the person who is seeing the residual effect images, and posits the photo was in a trophy box contact the police with their findings?

ETA: If you save the untouched photo to your computer then open it you can see a bigger image. That looks like a bathrobe she's wearing to me, by the way. It's that velvteeen material. The hand looks ok to me in that photo. Dead, she's dead. :(

http://www.mcclaincountysheriff.com/mcclain/unideentified.jpg

A larger version of the photo and I agree KatK, she's dead. Look at her lips. There is no color to them. It looks like a bathrobe to me, too. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back