OK - Ronald, 55, & Kay Wilkson, 54, slain, 2 PD officers hurt, Wellston, 23 Oct 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hope he is bleeding out somewhere. Slowly! What an evil, evil monster

Due in court next week on sex assault charges against a child was bad enough to then read he has HIV or AIDS and he plans to spread it. That poor girl.

How does he having the disease and planning on spreading it go with when LE catch up to him? If he does not have a weapon like a knife or gun on himself would it still be a good shot if the police do shoot?

I would consider the guys bodily fluids a weapon.

I just hope he isn't holed up in a house with hostages.

The best scenario here, imo, is that he dies somewhere alone ; before anyone else is hurt.
Good god what a vile monster.

RIP, Ronald and Valerie !

WELLSTON, Okla

Flagged to make sure not a double thread!! If anyone knows pls put link here so two are not going- I feel bad when the mods end up merging!

‘He’s on a mission to hurt people’ --frantic search for an “armed and dangerous” man who authorities say was responsible for a spasm of violence across Oklahoma stretched into its second day Tuesday.

fired at the two Wellston officers with an AK-47 at-“came out with an AK-47 and just opened fire on everybody.”

While the officers were questioning Vance and Tony Heavner, the two men opened fire on the officers, striking them in their lower extremities, according to court documents.

Vance, who was shot an unknown number of times, fled from the Wellston area in a patrol vehicle

(he is a real charmer ain't he?)

Two people fled the scene in the Wellston area, which is about 35 miles northeast of Oklahoma City, but one person was quickly taken into custody.

Vance, who was shot an unknown number of times, fled from the Wellston area in a patrol vehicle , drove it to a trailer park and then stole another vehicle from a woman, whom he also shot and wounded. carjacking in which a woman was shot and wounded and her Lincoln Towncar was stolen

He recently got out of jail on a child sex assault charge.

http://www.koco.com/article/authorities-investigate-officer-involved-shooting-near-wellston/7123048

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-accused-filming-crime-spree-killing-relatives-lam-43033907

okla%20suspct_1477305835492_6600574_ver1.0.JPG

Michael Dale Vance Jr

http://www.khou.com/news/nation-now/2-found-dead-suspect-on-run-after-okla-cops-shot/340586128

RBBM: Off topic, CARIIS, we don't often agree, but on the statement you made above, I wholeheartedly agree!

That's probably exactly what he did........he seems to have no boundaries when it comes to getting innocent people involved in his escape plans.

The area in question is sparsely populated, so he could easily pull up to a farm house or a ranch house and hold everybody in it hostage. Park the car inside a barn or under a canopy, and nobody could see it from the air.........possibly even from the road.

Wherever he went, he seems to have pulled off one hell of a disappearing act.

I just watched the Fox news update & i had the same thought, it won't hurt my feelings if he is taken out. He is evil. jmo

I just watched the Fox news update & i had the same thought, it won't hurt my feelings if he is taken out. He is evil. jmo

I agree. I hope they don't hesitate because of all the uproar concerning police shootings. Taking this guy out will improve this world, imo.

Jeebus.....I hope they catch this guy soon...........

Video at link. And he has a hit list.
Fourth Day Of Manhunt Yields Few New Details

http://www.news9.com/story/33483549/fourth-day-of-manhunt-yields-few-new-details

Kinda wondering if he killed himself somewhere in the woods. Before all this he was just getting ready to go to court for perping a minor, and after this not much to look forward to .

A sex offender in jails well we know how that usually plays out - so what would his reason to live be. On the other hand he does seem like he is willing to wage war.

From this link it says it started when they were playing with guns in the backyard, cops came. From what I learned from Pike County playing with guns is common in rural areas. So what would make them come in the first place - just Bobby Jo spending an afternoon shooting at stuff?

But then what caught my eye is cops asked are you a felon . I certainly am not blaming LE , but for their own safety it confused me -- would one expect an honest answer? Why tip off a felon that you might be on to him?

Why not just "run him" then they could be "ready" cause they would know they are interacting with a dangerous person

Thank you Tullusa for finding this- it was frustrating that the story just croaked and vanished.

I know I sure would not be talking to the media , as a neighbor, clearly stating I hope he is dead- I would be way to scared - he obviously has some issues that he does not have an issue with using assault weapons on !

Due in court next week on sex assault charges against a child was bad enough to then read he has HIV or AIDS and he plans to spread it. That poor girl.

How does he having the disease and planning on spreading it go with when LE catch up to him? If he does not have a weapon like a knife or gun on himself would it still be a good shot if the police do shoot?

I would consider the guys bodily fluids a weapon.

Have no idea why, but when I heard about HIV angle I thought it might not be true like media drama?moo

Have no idea why, but when I heard about HIV angle I thought it might not be true like media drama?moo
Did the HIV report come from a television report, or area newspaper?

This guy is still loose? I have to wonder if he has a place no one knows of, food, bed cash stashed. If he's alive he has to eat and sleep. Perhaps somewhere not real close where are searching?

Did the HIV report come from a television report, or area newspaper?

Hi

I dont really know, but when it started blurring in I thought if there were any truth to it (maybe there is) the media would have grabbed it IMO

"Man with HIV trying to infect Minors"

"HIV Killer"

"Suspect Who Decapitates Family Members Wants to Spread the AIDS Virus"

"Sexual Predator Infected With HIV"

"Killer States He Is Hiv Postive And Was Trying To Infect Others"

The tease ....New Info on The HIV Postive Killer - details tonight at 11

That kinda stuff moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors