OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too saw Jerri's FB profile and noticed a similarities between Sharon and her. There definetly seems to be a family resemblance going on. So many things fit... Sharon just has to be Rhonda.

I'm quite curious abt Rhonda's parents, both birth and adoptive. Why wouldn't Linda let her mother (Rhonda's grandma) adopt Rhonda? And why oh why did the adoptive mom not give Rhonda to the authorities like she was supposed to? If Rhonda is indeed Sharon then the poor child really had a lot stacked against her. This is so unjust and unfair. :(

<snipped>... the poor child really had a lot stacked against her. This is so unjust and unfair. :(

And thus the reason that the search for Sharon's real identity has been a years-long obsession for so many, myself included.

Sharon was failed by almost every person she should have been able to trust. Giving her back her real name is just about the only justice we can give her at this point.

A thought occured to me....The photo of Linda Moore seems fairly recent, so I'm thinking the family member looking into the possibility of a Sharon/Rhonda match may be in touch with her. If so, we know that Sharon's blood type is A-, which is fairly rare. Wouldn't it be possible to rule out a potential match if the birth mother's blood type is definitely not a match? The results would be even more accurate if the birth father's blood type were also known. Even beyond that, now that I'm thinking of it, wouldn't Rhonda's blood type be on her birth certificate?

I leave it to those out there with more medical knowledge than me (which basically amounts to my knowing to take Tums for a tummy ache) to comment....I just hate the thought of another year-long wait on DNA, if its possible to gauge the chances of a match based on blood-typing.

I'm quite curious abt Rhonda's parents, both birth and adoptive. Why wouldn't Linda let her mother (Rhonda's grandma) adopt Rhonda? And why oh why did the adoptive mom not give Rhonda to the authorities like she was supposed to? If Rhonda is indeed Sharon then the poor child really had a lot stacked against her. This is so unjust and unfair. :(

The only thing I ask, is we stay on track and only post information relative to the case, which is exactly what everyone is doing.

I personally hope to see the photo of Linda added to Matt's FB page if that is possible...

I would also love to see an age progressed picture of Rhonda if possible.

This is a picture of me (jerri) and melissa, and a picture of rhonda's brother to compare with michael. Btw the name is J.H.

Attachments

• 8UFTX2.jpg
    8UFTX2.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 143
  • MY GRADUATION PIC.jpg
    MY GRADUATION PIC.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 155
  • MAHughes1.jpg
    MAHughes1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 140
  • STEVEN LEE MOORE.jpg
    STEVEN LEE MOORE.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 151
Welcome to WS Jerri! Thank you for sharing the additional photo's! I do see a resemblence between Michael and Rhonda's brother.

Hi everyone, just a friendly reminder about WS policy with using full names. I don't know if Rhonda's adoptive parents full names have been released in the media or a book anywhere, so error in caution... and let's please use initials or refer to them as the adoptive parents.

Please send me a pm or email at cubby@websleuths.com if you have any questions regarding the use of full names!

thanks!

I previously posted the adoptive mother's name here, and both adoptive parents' names are posted on the ABC Facebook page. I'll use initials from now on, and if needed feel free to edit my previous posts.

The resemblance between Sharon and Jerri really takes my breath away. They look like sisters.

I previously posted the adoptive mother's name here, and both adoptive parents' names are posted on the ABC Facebook page. I'll use initials from now on, and if needed feel free to edit my previous posts.

Thanks. I did edit a few posts. I know the names have been released elsewhere so let me clarify with admin. Until I get an answer, please continue to use initials. thanks!

ETA: I am going to have to ask everyone stick with initials. I realize the names have been 'leaked' in FB comments elsewhere, but we have a rule at WS.... and while things run smoother here in the CC forum, I have to be consistent with the rest of the forum. Otherwise it is going to lead to problems with certain things being allowed in some areas of the forum and not in others.

Thank you for understanding!

:blowkiss:
Cubby

After several hours of research, I believe I may have found the bio-dad, DLM. Born and raised in Lawton, OK (right beside Ft Sill) in 1947, he married in 1969 and divorced the following year. Ancestry.com lists living relatives by the name of Burgess; a Facebook entry on the A Beautiful Child page indicates this may be the bio-mom's maiden name (this DLM also had a sister who married a Burgess, according to a Feb 1968 obit in the Lawton, OK Constitution).

This particular DLM passed away in 2006.

If family members have information to the contrary, please let me know and this post will be edited/deleted as appropriate.

Attachments

• dlmoore2.jpg
    dlmoore2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 121
I think Sharon has his nose.. almost exactly. Hard to say for sure... Thanks for finding this Shadow.

Cubby,

I really hope too that it doesn't take till the all star break or the end of the season.. I am a Pittsburgh Pirates fan and we have had 17 consecutive losing seasons.. :(

I really feel strong about Sharon being Rhonda/Melissa especially after seeing her biological mothers picture...wow!!!

Keep praying Sharon finally gets an identity...

I'm a Pirates fan too--I feel stronger about this new possibility than I do about ANY lineup fielded by John Russell!

I have looked at the photos of Sharon/Rhonda, Linda and Jerri, and like others here, truly believe t the search for Sharon's identity is over. The family resemblances are simply too compelling for Sharon to be anyone other than Rhonda. This will be wonderful news if or when confirmed.

Yet another sad thought struck me...If Sharon really is Rhonda/Melissa, then she spent her first 3 or 4 years with Floyd a little over an hour's drive from her birth family.

I don't mean to be a spoiler here, but the only difference that really stand out to me is Rhonda clearly has a pug nose and I don't see that same nose in Sharon. On the other hand, I have seen childhood pictures of adults who have large noses and they clearly grew into their nose as an adult as their nose didn't appear large as a younger child.

Do we have any verification of the charges against the adoptive mother JH? ie. the prostitution problems in Germany, being deported and then having to turn custody of Rhonda back over to the authorities?

If not then we have to make sure we state that as *rumor* or unconfirmed when the allegations are discussed until we have back up to confirm of those statements.

Another question. If Rhonda was legally adopted by Mr and Mrs H. Then why or how was Rhonda's biological family notified the H's had to turn her over to the authorities? Was this an adoption in which RM's mother gave up her parental rights? Did the H's complete the adoption process? Where they a foster family?

I'm trying to understand a scenario for which the biological family would have any knowledge of what happened after Rhonda was adopted by another family.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member