OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been my own personal belief that Sharon was not abducted, but obtained by Floyd through other means (possibly given to Floyd in some type of trade). I've thought it most likely that an orphanage was involved in some manner...Unfortunately, though I've picked up several "threads" through the years, none have led me to any solid conclusion.

I think your theories hold merit, fc.

Has LE also looked into the possibility that Floyd was a foster parent at that time? He could have faked his background and given a false name. And then when he moved with her, all he had to do was change his name again. I have no idea how one would go about determining this - maybe cross-check DSS records of foster parents with Floyd's known aliases? Or look at who the assigned foster parents were of girls in that age range (4-5?)I doubt Floyd would have kept her for very long before going on the run with her.

Respectfully snipped by me. I don't think it was a common place occurrence for single people, especially men, to be foster parents at that time. I could be incorrect, but this would indeed be shocking, to say the least.

It's been my own personal belief that Sharon was not abducted, but obtained by Floyd through other means (possibly given to Floyd in some type of trade). I've thought it most likely that an orphanage was involved in some manner...Unfortunately, though I've picked up several "threads" through the years, none have led me to any solid conclusion.

I think your theories hold merit, fc.

I agree, it had to have been some sort of black market adoption. Floyd is so confident that there is no way to trace her. So he must know that the way in which he obtained her meant no one would have reported her missing or "missed" her. We know about at least a few large-scale cases of black market adoption rings from the first half of the century - do we know of any in the late 60s/early 70s? He said he got her in Chicago, correct? were there any homes for unwed mothers he could have gotten her from? He has spoken of taking her away from "that home" in interviews. ARGHH, it feels like we are so close!!

it's too bad they can't just put out a bulletin - "did you give up a daughter for adoption between the years of 1969 and 1975?"

Quick question... The answer of which I may have missed here on this thread....

There seems to be confusion about whether or not Rhonda's grandmother has already been tested for a DNA match, which seems to be causing a stand still in the investigation. Is it possible to do a DNA test without the cooperation of NCMEC?? Meaning possibly privately funding the test? Would such a test be recognized by the authorities?

Quick question... The answer of which I may have missed here on this thread....

There seems to be confusion about whether or not Rhonda's grandmother has already been tested for a DNA match, which seems to be causing a stand still in the investigation. Is it possible to do a DNA test without the cooperation of NCMEC?? Meaning possibly privately funding the test? Would such a test be recognized by the authorities?

Possibly. But...1)It has never been posted whether the family of Rhonda has requested the paper trail on the DNA test to rule out Rhonda as a pm to Sharon. It would be logical a paper trail of somekind exists to indicate where, when and whom collected a DNA sample from Rhondas family. It would make sense, NCMEC, as a reputable agency would be able to provide at least enough information to clear up any confusion. 2)If a privately funded test were available where would one go with that? The ME who handled Sharons case would have to cooperate and how difficult might that be if not going through the proper channels? Of the two above possible scenarios the paper trail seems the simplist... I wish we knew if that route has been attempted and if so, what caused NCMEC to stop cooperating? I have a hard time believing NCMEC did not already provide necessary information.... they don't strike me as a difficult organization to work with.

jmvho

Another thought. I wonder if Rhonda's family was supplied a copy of the DNA test? It would make sense that would be part of the paper trail. It would make sense Rhonda's family could be provided both a copy of the DNA test and the info that on X date X person collected dna at X location which was submitted to X and then X provided the following results. If Rhonda's family received paperwork, are they questioning the accuracy of the paperwork or were they only given verbal information they are questioning? I'd hope they have requested paperwork and if so, they found the paperwork satisfactory.

jmo

does anyone know if there was any new info since the posting on the dna situation? maybe matt b has some new info?. so many unanswered questions still remain about sharon. and that dam floyd he will never talk and if he does you cant believe a word that comes out of his mouth

Once again, the silence is deafening. No updates, emails not answered... I sometimes fool myself into thinking that something big is coming together behind the scenes and that those involved don't want to "jump the gun"...

But after all this time I know better. *Sigh*.

maybe and they dont want to leak any info beacuse someone is not in jail meaning free and they dont want to have any loopholes or info leaked that could ruin the investigation

One of the other big mystery's in this case beside Who is Sharon..

How in the world did Floyd end up in the middle of this case... I just can't see him as a mastermind in anything ... I read the book and Floyd to myself could not plan breakfast much less a huge mystery like this...

How in the world did Floyd end up in the middle of this case... I just can't see him as a mastermind in anything ... I read the book and Floyd to myself could not plan breakfast much less a huge mystery like this...

[video=youtube;NEacBbjgN4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEacBbjgN4k[/video]

I have always felt that Floyd is in fact very intelligent as alot of evil people seem to be and that is why he was always one step ahead of the game. He is just a waste of space and is using information he has as a way to play mind games and manipulate the system.

He didnt end up in the middle he created the whole mess. Micheal and Sharon ended up in the middle.

He is a self serving criminal. His only purpose in life was to met his own preceived needs at any cost to whoever he encountered. I personaly dont believe him to be as dumb as he pretends. All his goals centered on being in control of people or persons who he could and creating the means to do just that. He learned that the way to do that was to be disalarming at first (be it mentally ,physically or emotionally) and then threating by the same methods.

I saw him on TV and I believe him to be acting. I dont think he has a real personality anymore. He is still controlling people by the same methods. You believe him to be to dumb to make breakfast, alot of people didnt question him because of this same opinion.
He will not say where he got Sharon because he really believes he was entitled to her and owned her and that feeling would be taken away from him the minute he gave out that information. He wont tell where Micheal is because of the same reason.

I just pray it is possible Micheal is hidden in omish county or some radical church group . I doubt it I think like Sharon his is dead. This whole post is MOO . This guy really burns me up.

Too bad truth serum is not all that it is cracked up to be. This case could easily be solved if it were.

He will not say where he got Sharon because he really believes he was entitled to her and owned her and that feeling would be taken away from him the minute he gave out that information. He wont tell where Micheal is because of the same reason.

Respectfully snipped and BBM.

I agree. I'd like to believe he'd tell before he died, but I think that is wishful thinking. He'll likely die with a smirk on his face watching the needle go in his arm, enjoying what he perceives as control....

At least we know he can't control what he'll face in the afterlife and that will be 100 fold on what he did to Sharon and Michael.

jmo

kind of reminds me of that angelina jolie movie based on the true story where her son went missing and the guy was found. but he wouldn't tell her what happened even when he was going to be hanged. he used strange sentences and somewhat talked in riddles just like floyd.

I wish Matt would give us an update. I would also be interested in knowing if/what Colleen Fitzpatrick has found out!

Well I sure did what I plan on doing..

I got some blood flowing in this cold case..

Waiting on news on this case is about as bad as watching moss grow on a blame rock..

It feel's good to move around and getting blood flowing again on this thread..

Sorry did not mean double reply just trying to add to last post....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh should I remind some of you about Floyd's big mastermind plan to get insurance from his fancy boat???

He drilled holes in the bottom of the boat with a hole saw and thought insurance would not even look at it... Brite move on his part..

I guess that why he got caught doing this..

Sorry did not mean double reply just trying to add to last post....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh should I remind some of you about Floyd's big mastermind plan to get insurance from his fancy boat???

He drilled holes in the bottom of the boat with a hole saw and thought insurance would not even look at it... Brite move on his part..

I guess that why he got caught doing this..

Did the book say this ? I do not recall how the boat was sunk ? what page if you recall
I thought it was becouse he gave the wrong Soical when he was calling in for the Insurance....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member