OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have no idea what to think on who she was. What if she was someone that was never reported missing?

It's interesting that the show just aired days ago and she is now identified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a post by a lady with blond hair that appears to the left in the "posts to page" section. So possibly whoever that family is related to. There is a post to another page where her husband claims to be "Susan's" Uncle

OMG.. This just registered in my mind what you were saying!

The news article that was brought up just yesterday or the day before with the guy stating he was Suzanne's uncle.. It's the woman's husband. Duh! Wow!

Eta: I looked back through the post a Jim C claimed to be Sharon's uncle just recently on Matt's blog. Interesting stuff!

This is driving me nuts! To pull or keep my youtube video up, that is the question!

Recently, I was thinking of buying Matt's book and noticed a review that came from someone who claimed to be the grandfather of Sharon-- same last name as mentioned above with a C. Said his granddaughter went missing in 1975. It was posted back in August.

Recently, I was thinking of buying Matt's book and noticed a review that came from someone who claimed to be the grandfather of Sharon-- same last name as mentioned above with a C. Said his granddaughter went missing in 1975. It was posted back in August.

I assumed it was an Amazon review and that's the same last name as the FB poster and the man that posted on Matt's blog. Crazy!

I see that. Wow

On a weird note, I just saw an amber alert for a Jeremiah Hughes from North Carolina.

Completely crazy, police not taking report, "well it's your husband..." Lame police.

I always had a feeling that Floyd knew she would be untraceable...otherwise he wouldn't have been so bold to have pics taken and enroll her in school. Now we know why. I do hope the book will be updated...... And maybe even more details. But this...is definitely more than enough for many I bet

Completely crazy, police not taking report, "well it's your husband..." Lame police.

It's making me sick that the same FBI that refused to take the report is the FBI that solved the crime. I realize it was a long time ago and things have changed but none of this had to have happened :(

It's making me sick that the same FBI that refused to take the report is the FBI that solved the crime. I realize it was a long time ago and things have changed but none of this had to have happened :(

Exactly. NO stepfather has rights to his step kids unless he has adopted them. Good grief. Moronic sexist thinking back then on their part.

Wonder if bio dad has been contacted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth