OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But he has an existing thread so that should kept up and going until his remains are located. Plus no one can 100% believe anything FDF said.

He should be listed as Missing then - so still not resolved.
Charley project still has many people listed as missing even though the likelihood is that they are dead due to the circumstances surrounding the case. So yes, no body, but due to the circumstances and confession he is dead. Case may not be necessarily closed, but it is known for sure what happened to him now, even without a body. Not only has he confessed (and he is capable of telling the truth,as seen with Suzanne finally) but the book also gave accounts of what was told to others about what happened. In turn those people came forward with details to fill in the blanks to authorities. Its nice to think that he is still alive but all evidence now points to no, he isn't. Until a body is found no, of course his thread won't be and shouldn't be closed, just like Susan Cox Powell's won't be closed or Stacy Peterson's until bodies are found...or they mysteriously turn up alive but IMO not going to happen. But for all intents and purposes, it's now known what happened and focus needs to get on seeing if the body is recoverable. Poor little guy....never had a chance

OMG WTH WHAT happened I saw resolved and I am crying I havent read yet ??????????????????????? catching up now I cant see very well

I wonder if her family will speak out to the media now that the ID has been made public... I have so many questions!!

I'm gobsmacked reading this news, especially considering no one would take a missing person report. So much that could have been avoided and now another missing child. Just awful :(
Was Floyd's marriage to the mother legal? I question that as surely in the years of this investigation they would have looked into all known relationships he had with mothers of young children? It doesn't add up...

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk

IT DOES NOT ADD UP!!! Really he was married how did everyone miss this ! I am really in shock , I am shaking and sweating and numb.

omg omg WHO IS TELLING FLOYD THAT WE KNOW!!!! HAHAHAHA ( crazy laugh) we know ! he thought he could go to his grave with it !!!!!!! HA!

Ok. Its just not adding up for me. Maybe they are trying to protect the family. I am not sleuthing the family but here's a "hypothetical" for you. Floyd's sister lived in SC in 1974-75 in Sumter, and Franklin showed up there. There is a guy with the "other" spelling we have of her now known name as it is on Wiki that lives in Anderson, SC, whos pics on his page...well...im going to leave it at that.
NOT only that, but Tennessee area that the FBI was looking at is RIGHT THERE. And this may be reaching, but what if the girl in Tennessee who told about how Floyd would rape her...maybe she just THOUGHT the other girl was her cousin, because that is what she was TOLD...so maybe he was bringing her to Tennessee before he fled with her to OK...just sayin. Anyway, Im glad she has her name and her family can have some resolve, whether the public gets to know the real name or not..I guess its not really important.

Ok. Its just not adding up for me. Maybe they are trying to protect the family. I am not sleuthing the family but here's a "hypothetical" for you. Floyd's sister lived in SC in 1974-75 in Sumter, and Franklin showed up there. There is a guy with the "other" spelling we have of her now known name as it is on Wiki that lives in Anderson, SC, whos pics on his page...well...im going to leave it at that.
NOT only that, but Tennessee area that the FBI was looking at is RIGHT THERE. And this may be reaching, but what if the girl in Tennessee who told about how Floyd would rape her...maybe she just THOUGHT the other girl was her cousin, because that is what she was TOLD...so maybe he was bringing her to Tennessee before he fled with her to OK...just sayin. Anyway, Im glad she has her name and her family can have some resolve, whether the public gets to know the real name or not..I guess its not really important.

Now there is a missing " brother " to add to Michael , plus if this ties into Christina Carter maybe it will solve that case as well WOW just shocked !

So based on Ancestry it appears SMS was the only child born between her parents so who is bio dad of missing baby brother??

So based on Ancestry it appears SMS was the only child born between her parents so who is bio dad of missing baby brother??

not everything on ancestry.com is accurate in my search for my family tree on my maternal grandmothers side there were some inaccuracies on people listed and not listed so maybe whoever did the info did not list any other siblings as they did not have any info or just what they knew.

as for the ex wife of floyd sharons real mother floyd must have used a alias when he married her thus no one knowing about her and her children it could have been an alias no one knew about that he only used once

From my bit of sleuthing, it looks like both parents have kids from other marriages. Can't tell if mom's kids would be around the age of Suzanne to be with FDF around the time he had them...but they are both girls.

Matt has commented the name he posted is correct, per her family. I'd just like to hear it from the police or the family...seems hard to really trust any information that comes out on this case! Everything leads to more questions than answers.

My apologies for beating my drum here. In the ethnic group of "Brass Ankles/Melungeon/Redbones there were/are families who have a distinct reputation for going around the law.

Is there any possibility that any of you would be willing to do a thread in Jury where it cannot be read on the Internet? The mods, rightly so, monitor these threads so that the innocent are protected. I've been off the reservation before & gotten soundly & correctly trounced for it.

Very little of ALL of this is making sense now. In the circles that Floyd (I just don't believe that's his real name & would love confirmation) & Dial find themselves, lawlessness is the norm. One rarely finds blond/blue-eyed children in this circle of people. Those of you who can sleuth, & I can't, I'm just an ethno-historian, should look for pre-existing Germanic or Eastern European communities in the Carolinas. The Germans were there in the 1700s. There must be criminal & coroners' records for those who want to write a more detailed work. I do not mean to be obtuse, but I have promises I have made, & when I say I know this or that about these communities, believe me I do. I would be more than happy to discuss this either in Jury as a thread or as a pm, even though Bessie says this is rude, the equivalent of whispering in a crowded room, but that's all I can do here. Sloane, help me here.

It isn't a big mystery just IMO. . we don't have all the details for one....Matt himself said this. For two, we don't have all knowledge of Floyd's aliases, activities, whereabouts. A good idea we have, but he won't give up all he knows...he is sick like that. He wants control over something still. We may get more details to fill in some gaps...we may not. But we have name...or two LOL...and the basic gist of what happened. I'm horribly nosy and want to know all about everything and everyone but....for now, if ever, this is what we have. If her family reads here I hope they know that none of us mean harm or to hurt their fam in any way. So many years of many working hard hoping to find an answer happened here....and many got emotionally invested. Not hard to do. Maybe some day we will get to meet some of them...maybe not. But she has a name...a name! And family. A blood family and strangers all over the world who felt a type of affection for her.

My apologies for beating my drum here. In the ethnic group of "Brass Ankles/Melungeon/Redbones there were/are families who have a distinct reputation for going around the law.

Is there any possibility that any of you would be willing to do a thread in Jury where it cannot be read on the Internet? The mods, rightly so, monitor these threads so that the innocent are protected. I've been off the reservation before & gotten soundly & correctly trounced for it.

Very little of ALL of this is making sense now. In the circles that Floyd (I just don't believe that's his real name & would love confirmation) & Dial find themselves, lawlessness is the norm. One rarely finds blond/blue-eyed children in this circle of people. Those of you who can sleuth, & I can't, I'm just an ethno-historian, should look for pre-existing Germanic or Eastern European communities in the Carolinas. The Germans were there in the 1700s. There must be criminal & coroners' records for those who want to write a more detailed work. I do not mean to be obtuse, but I have promises I have made, & when I say I know this or that about these communities, believe me I do. I would be more than happy to discuss this either in Jury as a thread or as a pm, even though Bessie says this is rude, the equivalent of whispering in a crowded room, but that's all I can do here. Sloane, help me here.

I am totally interested in a certian DD history I can just see victims falling out of the woodwork, these are either the luckiest or the best connected ex cons there are!

Im still not sure how anyone missed this , it has been all over the internet since 2000 or before and under her real name Suzanne, Im afraid someone needs to explain to me, she has 2 sisters not much older even if Mom wasnt inernet savvy, the daughters should be, and Matt says the whole family was looking , brother sister in law etc , I am not saying they didnt try to find her, Im just saying all of this time , since 1975 there was somehow the perfect storm of happenings ...... now I need more info, this is like the mystery that morphs into other mysteries

Agree with sloane. If family members were searching in recent years, its highly unlikely they would not have stumbled upon FDF/picture of Suzanne at some. Perhaps mom thought her child/ren had a better life than she could ever provide and did not search in recent years? Just speculation. No ill will or judgment towards her family.

I know some members of this thread from the beginning have posted in a private group..and I am guessing that private group is busy busy right now talking. Maybe the mother agreed to testify against Floyd and they are protecting the real ID because of that. I am from NC and my whole family has been there for 100s of years. All the children in my family from my generation have blue eyes. ( on my father's side) blonde, dirty blonde and light brown hair. Curly, wavy hair is VERY predominant in the Eastern part of NC. I know the costal area has what they call "high tiders" that have a heavy population of funny accents, not sure of geneology ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_tider)Two waves of German colonists in 1714 and 1717 founded a large colony in Virginia called Germanna,[33] located near modern-day Culpeper, Virginia.
From Wiki:
In North Carolina, German Moravians living around Bethlehem, Pennsylvania purchased nearly 100,000 acres (400 km2) from Lord Granville (one of the British Lords Proprietor) in the Piedmont of North Carolina in 1753. They established German settlements on that tract, especially in the area around what is now Winston-Salem.[34] They also founded the transitional settlement of Bethabara, North Carolina, translated as House of Passage, the first planned Moravian community in North Carolina, in 1759. Soon after, the German Moravians founded the town of Salem in 1766 (now a historical section in the center of Winston-Salem) and Salem College (an early female college) in 1772.

I also thought it was crazy that nobody in the family was "looking" for Suzanne. I dont know if the dots connect with Tennessee or not, but dang the geography is so close and the story hit just as the case was "solved" so really,,,,it is very possible the two stories are connected. Find the Tennessee girl, and you might find out the answer of yes or no.

hypothetically, not sleuthing or anything, but what if a certain person in Anderson, SC was born and raised in Tennessee....then it is totally possible that Suzanne would have a cousin in Tennessee, which cold be validating the story given to Matt and the FBI. Nobody has come out and said that story did not pan out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back