OK OK - Tina Pitts, aka Selwyne Anette Richardson, 43, Tulsa, 5 Nov 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, you are on the right track. It was pretty evident that Allen Shields was involved somehow in her murder. I never expected them to find her alive and certainly not after finding out she was in the same circle as him. Look up the media stories on Shields and you can see he was a really violent person. I studied her case for a long time and it all ended with his suicide, imo. There just weren't any real clues as to what happened to her body and she could have been anywhere. As brazen as he was though...I could see him placing her right there in front of everyone.

I know they can use the FBI's new toy to check underneath the cement for remains. Hopefully, if she was buried there (and she sure could be) then she will be found and her mother can finally bury her daughter. I would very much like to see this case solved.

After watching the video, I think I am probably on the right track that "he" knew a guy (who we now now is Allen Shield) who had a shop on Apache. I am anxious to see how this plays out and if LE digs up this guys property. I also want to add for future reference that the shops address is 905 East Apache.

So it seems that business (autobody / paint shop 'TC') has been there since (at least) 2004 --- is this correct???

Edna's stepson was home at the time. He said the tipster initially knocked on the door, but the man left before he could answer. The witness was described as an older black man who was driving a white, Buick Skylark.

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news...igators-find-the-whereabouts-of-missing-woman

I really hope this guy come forward again. With Shield's being dead, I would think the threat would be gone but I am really not well versed in the depths this guys evil being goes.

I really hope this guy come forward again. With Shield's being dead, I would think the threat would be gone but I am really not well versed in the depths this guys evil being goes.
He was part of a larger group, but he appeared to be one of the worst.

I honestly don't know about shop or how long it had been there.

NOV 6, 2020
Missing woman’s family still searching for answers in 2006 Tulsa cold case
[...]

Tulsa Police say they suspect foul play was involved in her disappearance, but they have not named any suspects or made any arrests in the case.

Tina was 42-years-old at the time of her disappearance, and a mother of three.

Her family says she was fun, loving, and a joy to be around. She cared for her family deeply and would never leave without telling them.

Her sister, AP, continues to fight for Tina, and raise awareness about her disappearance. She’s begging anyone with answers to contact her so she can find her sister and give her the proper burial she deserves.

Selwyne (Tina) Richardson (Pitts)
Missing Person 11/03/2006

Selwyne, who also goes by the name Tina Pitts, was reported missing after she failed to show up to drop off her child at her mothers house. Foul play is suspected. Selwyne is an African American female, 5' 2" tall, weight about 150-155, with tattoos on right and left arm. Her age when last seen is 43.

Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to contact the Tulsa Police Department Missing Person Unit.
ImageStream.aspx

ImageStream.aspx

TPD Unsolved Crimes

8313_53312.jpg

8313_53306.jpg

8313_53303.jpg

Selwyne Annette Richardson
Demographics
Missing Age:
43 Years

Nickname/Alias: Tina Pitts, Selwyne Pitts, Selwyne Richard, Selwyn Richardson

Sex: Female

Height: 5' 0" - 5' 2" (60 - 62 Inches)

Weight: 150 - 155 lbs

Race / Ethnicity: Black / African American

Date of Last Contact: November 3, 2006

NamUs Case Created: October 1, 2010

County: Tulsa County

Circumstances of Disappearance: Selwyne Richardson, a 42 year old black female, was reported missing by her mother after she failed to show up at her mother's house to drop off her child.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Black

Head Hair Description: had a "weave" described as a gray and black pony tail.

Eye Color: Brown

Piercing: ears pierced

Scar/mark: scar left thigh, scar right leg

Tattoo: tattoo left arm, tattoo right arm

NamUs #MP8313

Selwyne A. Richardson — Oklahoma Cold Cases

SEP 25, 2022
[...]

Family and friends of Tina Pitts gather every year to release balloons in her honor.

News On 6’s MaKayla Glenn spoke to the family of the missing 60-year-old during News On 6’s Sunday morning newscast.

(Video at the link)

Tulsa Police say they suspect foul play was involved in her disappearance, but they have not named any suspects or made any arrests in the case.

Tina was 42-years-old at the time of her disappearance, and a mother of three.

Her family says she was fun, loving, and a joy to be around. She cared for her family deeply and would never leave without telling them.

Her sister, Angie Pitts, continues to fight for Tina, and raise awareness about her disappearance. Shes begging anyone with answers to contact her so she can find her sister and give her the proper burial she deserves.

Dec 2, 2021

• selwyne_anette_richardson_1.jpg
    selwyne_anette_richardson_3.jpg
    richardson_selwyne4.jpg
    selwyne_anette_richardson_8.jpg
    selwyne_anette_richardson_6.jpg
Richardson, circa 2006
  • Missing Since 11/05/2006
  • Missing From Tulsa, Oklahoma
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race Black
  • Date of Birth 09/25/1963 (60)
  • Age 43 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'6, 150 pounds

• Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Richardson also uses the name Tina Pitts and many accounts refer to her by that name. She was wearing a gray and black hair weave with a ponytail at the time of her disappearance. Richardson's ears are pierced. She has a scar on her right leg, a scar on her left thigh, tattoos on both arms, and noticeable stretch marks covering her entire body.

Details of Disappearance​

Richardson was last seen at her apartment at the Crystal Bay Apartments complex near 21st Street and Mingo Road in Tulsa, Oklahoma between 2:00 and 3:00 a.m. on November 5, 2006. She was with her ex-boyfriend at the time.

She has never been heard from again. She was reported missing after she failed to arrive at her mother's house to pick up her child. Her home was found locked and there were no indications of a struggle. She had no vehicle.

Richardson's blood was found in her ex-boyfriend's truck after her disappearance. He maintains his innocence in her case and has not been charged in connection with it. He is currently in prison for unrelated weapons charges. Richardson was involved with drugs at the time of her disappearance.

Foul play is suspected in her case, as her family does not believe she would have left of her own accord. She left behind three children and one grandchild.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back